Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,194 members, 7,835,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Why Are APC People Always Attacking PO? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are APC People Always Attacking PO? (259 Views)

Is This The "Broke" Reno Omokri That's Always Attacking Peter Obi - Photos / Why Is Sowore Always Attacking Peter Obi? / These Words Will Keep APC People Sleepless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are APC People Always Attacking PO? by Cooolme: 5:26am On May 26, 2023
I have noticed the way these APC boys are always quick to attack any post that has to do with Peter Obi, or you even see their comments insulting Peter Obi on other posts that concern other candidates.
Before the election, I made a post on my contribution towards the Obidient movement and they flooded my post insulting me for no reason.
Don't know why they are pained like this, or is it Peter Obi the only contest against APC in this election?
These guys are the main fascists.
You will even see them in this thread 😂

1 Like

Re: Why Are APC People Always Attacking PO? by fuckJones(f): 5:35am On May 26, 2023
stop masturbating in the morning chinedu

7 Likes

Re: Why Are APC People Always Attacking PO? by HacheNoire: 5:39am On May 26, 2023
Early morning gibberish!

4 Likes

Re: Why Are APC People Always Attacking PO? by Houseontherock1: 5:41am On May 26, 2023
You guys are doing worse but your hypocrisy will not let you see your people's insults on the threads concerning the new president

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are APC People Always Attacking PO? by QuotaSystem: 5:49am On May 26, 2023
😌

1 Like

Re: Why Are APC People Always Attacking PO? by Obiedun(m): 5:59am On May 26, 2023
It is simply because the gullible Obi followeyare insulting always constitute nuisance here and there. They insult people here and there. Atiku's followers are far better. Obi refused to caution his followers because he also enjoys what the are doing after they have done the damage you see obi begging people. He has to go and get Femi Kuti and Wole Soyinka.
Re: Why Are APC People Always Attacking PO? by muykem: 6:34am On May 26, 2023
Because Peter Obi and his ethnic followers disillusioned is out of this world. They called Hausa/Fulani cow, they called Yoruba slave and thinking they can ever win election in this country.
Re: Why Are APC People Always Attacking PO? by JAMO4REAL1(m): 7:00am On May 26, 2023
Before election u dont want to see APC member here u attack us in diff way even Tinubu said he will not go to social media. Now is time to payback

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Embassy In Cameroon Please Help Us� / Secession: Officers Injured As Yoruba Nation Agitators Storm Police Station In L / PODIUM For Swearing-in Of New Kano State Governor, Yusuf Collapses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.