Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,576 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

Inauguration: PTC Urges Nigerians To Maintain Unity - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inauguration: PTC Urges Nigerians To Maintain Unity (5206 Views)

GLO Users Are Currently Getting Unsolicited SMS Messages From Tinubu’s PTC. / If You Have No Business In Security, Don't Be Near Eagle Square - PTC Warns / VAT Collection: Appeal Court Orders Rivers, Lagos To Maintain Status Quo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inauguration: PTC Urges Nigerians To Maintain Unity by Raylight2(m): 1:59pm On May 26, 2023
Davoodee:
Did you receive this message from Presidential Transition Council...

Presidential Transition Council (PTC) - Let's maintain Unity as one people and one nation. Let's support the new administration and build a Nigeria that we can all be proud of
They should declare public holiday so we can celebrate the unity.
Re: Inauguration: PTC Urges Nigerians To Maintain Unity by DodadaKoKigbe: 3:03pm On May 26, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Congratulations to ABAT

The person we voted for

I'm happy they are sending this message to my phone

How can I donate for this message please

Peter Obi is a useless human being

The Oba of Bini was the first Monarch to congratulate Asiwaju.

Re: Inauguration: PTC Urges Nigerians To Maintain Unity by obehi231(m): 3:28pm On May 26, 2023
The Inauguration is going to take place after all though has been a stolen and empty mandate frm declaration as president select till date.

Majority of nigerians are not happy, they re not on the same page with the fraudulent party and I wonder which nigerians they want to govern.

But with the mammoth evidence at the tribunal, hope is nt lost, their party would be short lived and the stolen mandate recovered.

1 Like

Re: Inauguration: PTC Urges Nigerians To Maintain Unity by Brek: 4:48pm On May 26, 2023
nkemjacob2:
U want unity in Nigeria, yet u play tribal bigot to disengrate/divine People because of Ur political ambition. Now u want unity. VERY IRONICAL
Imr
Re: Inauguration: PTC Urges Nigerians To Maintain Unity by OyinO: 4:23am On May 27, 2023
"We DON'T WANT NO PEACE, WE WANT EQUAL RIGHTS AND JUSTICE."

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Distributes Food Items To 1500 Households In Five Lgas In Borno / 2 People Shot Dead By Soldiers In Aba this morning [VIDEO/PHOTOS] / About Army Vaccination: Nigerians Are The Most Hypocritical On The Planet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.