Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,612 members, 7,820,178 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

“I Have A Bad Heart” – Actress, Tonto Dikeh Opens Up - Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Have A Bad Heart” – Actress, Tonto Dikeh Opens Up - Video (211 Views)

IK Ogbonna Celebrates Ini Edo's 42nd Birthday With Loved-Up Video / I Have Bad Heart - Tonto Dikeh Opens Up / Fans Blast Actress Tonto Dikeh On Instagram She Replied With Next Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Have A Bad Heart” – Actress, Tonto Dikeh Opens Up - Video by Mansionpage(m): 8:27am On May 26, 2023
Tonto Dikeh, a renowned Nollywood actress, is embracing a fitness endeavor in preparation for her upcoming 38th birthday. Recently, she took to Instagram to share a video of herself at the gym, announcing that she had treated herself to a gym membership as a birthday gift.

In her heartfelt caption, the talented actress openly addressed her health concerns, acknowledging that she has a "bad heart." This realization served as a catalyst for her decision to engage in gym workouts, aiming to enhance her overall wellness.

See full gist and full video here below
https://www.mansionpage.com/actress-tonto-dikeh-courageously-shares-her-struggle-with-a-heart-condition-stating-i-have-a-bad-heart-video/

Re: “I Have A Bad Heart” – Actress, Tonto Dikeh Opens Up - Video by Realguyman1(m): 8:27am On May 26, 2023
Sorry for that Dikeh
Re: “I Have A Bad Heart” – Actress, Tonto Dikeh Opens Up - Video by SocialJustice: 8:33am On May 26, 2023
The negative emotions she's constantly bottling inside her have started destroying her organs. Exercise won't save you.
Re: “I Have A Bad Heart” – Actress, Tonto Dikeh Opens Up - Video by hadjipapiey(m): 8:38am On May 26, 2023
Heart as in mind, or Organ?

(1) (Reply)

How To Secure A Health Caregiver Job In Canada,salary ,requirements And More / OCTAFX Sent Me A BOX Filled With GIFTS! / I Will Bring Grammy Home – Portable Says As He Wins Artiste Of The Year Award (

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.