Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

I Suscribed For Aitel Bismonth Yesterday,and Immediately I Was Asked To Remove M - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Suscribed For Aitel Bismonth Yesterday,and Immediately I Was Asked To Remove M (1311 Views)

Aitel And Their Scam (well Played) / Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) / Is Airtel Bismonth Unlimited? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Suscribed For Aitel Bismonth Yesterday,and Immediately I Was Asked To Remove M by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 28, 2011
I suscribed for Airtel Bismonth on my Blackberry yesterday, and immediately i was asked to remove my battery which I did, when I swithed it on , the stuff is still not coming up.
All I can find is just the fomer GPRS sign , no changes, I called the Aitel customer care (nonsense) - no response!

Any idea ?
Re: I Suscribed For Aitel Bismonth Yesterday,and Immediately I Was Asked To Remove M by SisiKill1: 3:43pm On Sep 28, 2011
Dude, Airtel is the WORST. . .the absolute WORST! Same crap happened to my sis. . .she had to go to their office and with all the stupid demo they did, it still shows[b] Pending Authorization[/b] even though she can now send and receive BBMs. angry angry
Re: I Suscribed For Aitel Bismonth Yesterday,and Immediately I Was Asked To Remove M by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 30, 2011
Thanks it now okay , though I had to go to their office @ Silverbird Cinema
but I hope it doesnt show me that bad side.
I appreciate you once again

(1) (Reply)

I Am Coming (tecno) / Please Should I Buy Gionee S5.5 ? / Please What Good Andriod Phone Can I Get For 30-35K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.