Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Moment Tinubu Wowed The Crowd At Seyi's Renewed Hope Concert(video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moment Tinubu Wowed The Crowd At Seyi's Renewed Hope Concert(video) (1177 Views)

Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. / A Look At Seyi Makindeโ€™s First Month As Oyo State Governor By Lati Abayomi / Alaafin Of Oyo At Seyi Makinde's Inauguration (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moment Tinubu Wowed The Crowd At Seyi's Renewed Hope Concert(video) by oikirodah(m): 11:31am On May 26, 2023
That Moment President-elect Tinubu Wowed The Crowd At Seyi's Renewed Hope Concert(Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUshCwxb3_M

The pride and confidence of President-elect Asiwaju Bola Tinubu in his son were clearly evident from the prominent presence of the former Lagos State Governor at the Renewed Hope concert organized by his son Seyi.

When the Jagaban arrived at the performance, which happened to be the biggest event in the music industry in a very long time judging by the list of A-list artists who performed during the programme, it was a fulfilling scene to witness.

It was a fantastic moment when the president-elect, flanked by state governors such as Yahaya Bello, stepped from the state box at Moshood Abiola Stadium to acknowledge the passionate cheers of Nigerians who were happy to see him.

Seyi is a good son of a good father; he not only made certain that he traversed the nooks and crannies advocating for his father, but he also made certain that he passionately appealed to the youths to give him their support.

Now, after elections, when his political colleagues at such levels would have fled their supporters and avoided them, Seyi instead organised a concert to honour youths from all 36 states. As Tinubu acknowledges the applause, I'm sure you can hear Nigerians yelling "We love you" in the background.

I want to be proud of my sons as they grow up, just like Asiwaju is proud of Seyi Tinubu.

See Video above.

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah is the chairman and CEO of Bush Radio Academy.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/that-moment-president-elect-tinubu-wowed-the-crowd-at-seyis-renewed-hope-concertvideo/

Source iReporteronline.

Re: Moment Tinubu Wowed The Crowd At Seyi's Renewed Hope Concert(video) by DatNiggaDaz: 11:33am On May 26, 2023
Season of wowing

1 Like

Re: Moment Tinubu Wowed The Crowd At Seyi's Renewed Hope Concert(video) by LeoDeKing: 11:41am On May 26, 2023
Any information on pandora Obituary's missing manhood? The lose of the manhood really pain Aisha Yusufu.

5 Likes

Re: Moment Tinubu Wowed The Crowd At Seyi's Renewed Hope Concert(video) by Maize247(f): 11:48am On May 26, 2023
The boy is an asset

2 Likes

Re: Moment Tinubu Wowed The Crowd At Seyi's Renewed Hope Concert(video) by BlackAdams007: 11:52am On May 26, 2023
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Re: Moment Tinubu Wowed The Crowd At Seyi's Renewed Hope Concert(video) by Shigishege2: 12:44pm On May 26, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Any information on pandora Obituary's missing manhood? The lose of the manhood really pain Aisha Yusufu.
this hooded hypocrite monkey

1 Like

Re: Moment Tinubu Wowed The Crowd At Seyi's Renewed Hope Concert(video) by LeoDeKing: 1:08pm On May 26, 2023
cheesy
Re: Moment Tinubu Wowed The Crowd At Seyi's Renewed Hope Concert(video) by Shigishege2: 1:15pm On May 26, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Mynd44 nlfpmod Seun Dominique Mukina2 lalasticlala
grin Leo thats not referring to you. You are my man. I'm referring to that mouthed hooded/hijabi in the picture. We are on the same course.

2 Likes

Re: Moment Tinubu Wowed The Crowd At Seyi's Renewed Hope Concert(video) by LeoDeKing: 1:27pm On May 26, 2023
Shigishege2:
grin Leo thats not referring to you. You are my man. I'm referring to that mouthed hooded/hijabi in the picture. We are on the same course.
My bad.

Modified.
Re: Moment Tinubu Wowed The Crowd At Seyi's Renewed Hope Concert(video) by Shigishege2: 1:31pm On May 26, 2023
LeoDeKing:

My bad.

Modified.
grin grin[left][/left]
Re: Moment Tinubu Wowed The Crowd At Seyi's Renewed Hope Concert(video) by cjames12345: 12:31am On May 29, 2023
Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah the hungry praise singer. I thought you would have made it by now or at least be rewarded by the people you lie for but apparently you are still hungry and writing for them hoping to be compensated.

These men you praise came to limelight on the back of our stolen common wealth which have deprived people like you of opportunities. Have you ever stopped to wonder how far you would have gone in life if the playing field was levelled. Osigwe hear me loud and clear.......they are your oppressors and the reason why you remain a common propaganda tool. #WakeUp

(1) (Reply)

Join Labour Party, Contest With Peter Obi โ€“ Deji Adeyanju Mocks El-rufai / Ibeju Lekki Lagos Occupants ; How Do You Cope? / Anambra To Build Entertainment Hub At Its Airport(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.