Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Failure To Stop Tinubu Marks The End Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Failure To Stop Tinubu Marks The End Of Nigeria (1408 Views)

Men Who Can Stop Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition From Fulfilment / Presidency: ACF Demands Medical Evidence To Stop Tinubu / Sanwoolu Marks The Completion Of The Blue Line Rail Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Failure To Stop Tinubu Marks The End Of Nigeria by legitnow1: 12:19pm On May 26, 2023
How can any other election in this country be taken seriously after Tinubu and Mahmood open disregards for the condemnation by Nigeria and the world?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6xIwJXJTUQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joy2lmX5r2U

3 Likes

Re: Failure To Stop Tinubu Marks The End Of Nigeria by 9jatriot(m): 12:32pm On May 26, 2023
This election was one of the most free and fair elections in Nigeria.

It was the first time politicians could not just manufacture results anyhow.

It is natural to feel sad that your candidate lost but that does not mean that is the End of Nigeria.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Failure To Stop Tinubu Marks The End Of Nigeria by nairalanda1(m): 12:34pm On May 26, 2023
Well, considering the rigging that happened in 2003, 2007...and other past elections, I guess nothing will happen.2007 rigging makes this year's election look free and fair.

The political elite are far more invested in one Nigeria...and that includes Obi, Tinubu, and co. Even IPOB wants an Igbo presidency before they agree to keep quiet.

At least, the rigging this year was less than previous years, and Rivers state is going to be exposed and returned to LP, no wahala.

4 Likes

Re: Failure To Stop Tinubu Marks The End Of Nigeria by nairalanda1(m): 12:35pm On May 26, 2023
9jatriot:

It is natural to feel sad that your candidate lost but that does not mean that is the End of Nigeria.

They did, see Rivers. Also, the voter intimidaiton in Lagos was awful and made one feel like it was 1966 again. And let's not forget the funny things that happened in Kogi...

But yeah, it was better than the point blank rigging in 2007...and even 2003.

2 Likes

Re: Failure To Stop Tinubu Marks The End Of Nigeria by Isokiscool(m): 12:46pm On May 26, 2023
We warned Obi and his mad crew not to waste their votes but they attacked us and called us names.Now they have wasted their votes and they are crying...Tinubu will rule until obidients get sense

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Failure To Stop Tinubu Marks The End Of Nigeria by Lovelive: 12:58pm On May 26, 2023
That is my fear .

legitnow1:
How can any other election in this country be taken seriously after Tinubu and Mahmood open disregards for the condemnation by Nigeria and the world?

Re: Failure To Stop Tinubu Marks The End Of Nigeria by mii4u(f): 1:04pm On May 26, 2023
9jatriot:

Don't worry, very soon Tinubu will happen to u and u will understand wat it means for ur mandate to be stolen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Failure To Stop Tinubu Marks The End Of Nigeria by SalamRushdie: 1:04pm On May 26, 2023
It marks the end of nothing, If the demon called Buhari couldn't end Nigeria why will Tinubu mark the end ...Well pound for pound the Tinubu govt will be far far better than Buhari, our GDP will cross 500 billion dollars once more and end up at about 720 billion dollars if he stays for 8 years , there will be a lot of corruption but also there will be wealth distribution as proceed of corruption are being put into use either as bank deposit or money laundering projects , Hustlers and people of low moral will enjoy the govt but 9-5 workers will complain of too much extortion through taxes ..There will be commodity inflation because of too much injection of illicit cash into the economy from economic crimes and monetary crimes like illegal currency printing..... Security will improve in the north but in the south Culltism will increase drastically , ritual murders will increase but kidnappings will reduce gradually...A lot of diaspora folks will return during Tinubus 3rd year in a bid to cash out as Hustler and contractors and prostitutes .

1 Like

Re: Failure To Stop Tinubu Marks The End Of Nigeria by GeneralPula: 1:05pm On May 26, 2023
Mtchew..
Re: Failure To Stop Tinubu Marks The End Of Nigeria by thesicilian: 1:05pm On May 26, 2023
Lol. People fighting for their selfish interests keep trying to make it look like they are fighting for Nigerians. Anyone who truly loves Nigeria would know that the best person to take charge of this country now is a man with a proven track record of excellence at top level. Not the one who failed massively as governor and his own people even berated him relentlessly on all social media, but then turned around and tried to package him as a saint. Obidients are the greatest conmen this country has ever seen

2 Likes

Re: Failure To Stop Tinubu Marks The End Of Nigeria by mii4u(f): 1:06pm On May 26, 2023
Isokiscool:
We warned Obi and his mad crew not to waste their votes but they attacked us and called us names.Now they have wasted their votes and they are crying...Tinubu should rules until obidients get sense
Sorry oga, Obi never wasted his votes. Obi's vote is warming up for Tinubu's disgrace and downfall.

1 Like

Re: Failure To Stop Tinubu Marks The End Of Nigeria by muykem: 1:06pm On May 26, 2023
These people hatred for Yorubas is alarming. They want Atiku if Peter Obi loses but God pass them.

1 Like

Re: Failure To Stop Tinubu Marks The End Of Nigeria by MetaPhysical: 1:08pm On May 26, 2023
nairalanda1:

They did, see Rivers. Also, the voter intimidaiton in Lagos was awful and made one feel like it was 1966 again. And let's not forget the funny things that happened in Kogi...

How do you explain that Tinubu got 0 votes in many polling units in SE? How is that possible?

Explain that.

INEC voting materials were discovered in some forests where they were hidden in readiness for rigging.

Opposition candidates were assassinated just days before election.

SE had the most electoral violations when you compare by zones.

You did worse than Lagos.

4 Likes

Re: Failure To Stop Tinubu Marks The End Of Nigeria by 9jatriot(m): 1:10pm On May 26, 2023
No mandate was stolen, even your oga knows it that is why he is trying to now use disqualification in the tribunal rather than tell the tribunal how his so called mandate was stolen.

If God really answers your prayer of Tinubu happening to me, all I can say will be halleluiah.

Read Psalm 118 and you will appreciate the hand of God in the life of that man they call Tinubu.

I have never seen someone overcome so much obstacle thrown on ones way as much as he had to overcome even from the time of the primaries. Some of the obstacles came from even those who were supposed to be in his camp.

mii4u:

Don't worry, very soon Tinubu will happen to u and u will understand wat it means for ur mandate to be stolen.

2 Likes

Re: Failure To Stop Tinubu Marks The End Of Nigeria by slimfit1(m): 1:12pm On May 26, 2023
Good for me we will adapt, however we had Buhari that had majority support look at the end of it all.
Re: Failure To Stop Tinubu Marks The End Of Nigeria by 9jatriot(m): 1:13pm On May 26, 2023
Leave them. Na only Lagos their eyes de on.

MetaPhysical:

How do you explain that Tinubu got 0 votes in many polling units in SE? How is that possible?

Explain that.

INEC voting materials were discovered in some forests where they were hidden in readiness for rigging.

Opposition candidates were assassinated just days before election.

SE had the most electoral violations when you compare by zones.

You did worse than Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Failure To Stop Tinubu Marks The End Of Nigeria by MrBiGGEST(m): 1:13pm On May 26, 2023
nairalanda1:

Voter's in lagos where not intimidated during presidential election.

2 Likes

Re: Failure To Stop Tinubu Marks The End Of Nigeria by Chuksyno(m): 1:15pm On May 26, 2023
Whether Tinubu rule or not, it's absolutely none of my business. I have since lost confidence in this country with their useless Government since time immemorial. For the past eight years I survived under Buhari because I didn't allow him to rule me but I have been in charge of my affairs. Thanks to my international business where sanity is order of the day.
Re: Failure To Stop Tinubu Marks The End Of Nigeria by Exclusive101: 1:18pm On May 26, 2023
You hate the truth but the truth hates you more. I ask you between 1999 2003 2007 n 2023 presidential election which is more fraudulent ? Let your conscience be the judge.

Taylor90:

Thunder scatter you

2 Likes

Re: Failure To Stop Tinubu Marks The End Of Nigeria by MetaPhysical: 1:22pm On May 26, 2023
9jatriot:
No mandate was stolen, even your oga knows it that is why he is trying to now use disqualification in the tribunal rather than tell the tribunal how his so called mandate was stolen.

If God really answers your prayer of Tinubu happening to me, all I can say will be halleluiah.

Read Psalm 118 and you will appreciate the hand of God in the life of that man they call Tinubu.

Obi is an illiterate. The fact he governed Anambra speaks volumes on politics in that state. He kept repeating that his mandate was stolen. Which mandate? Who gave him mandate?

He should instead be saying his prophecy was stolen. All these fake prophets had spoken of their dreams where they saw the biblical Peter sitting on a throne on the right side of God. To reinforce it, he would make trips to churches where a throne is placed in front for him to sit, amidst loud ovation. W

3 Likes

Re: Failure To Stop Tinubu Marks The End Of Nigeria by mii4u(f): 1:23pm On May 26, 2023
9jatriot:

Lol, I really love ur loyalty towards this man called Tinubu, but remember wen they carry some person's corpse, it appears like a log of wood to another, all the same I believe in recovering the STOLEN MANDATE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Failure To Stop Tinubu Marks The End Of Nigeria by Christistruth03: 1:27pm On May 26, 2023
Don’t you want Biafra Again?

1 Like

Re: Failure To Stop Tinubu Marks The End Of Nigeria by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 26, 2023
mii4u:

Please do a full comprehensive breakdown of pit obi’s manhood was stolen thanks
Re: Failure To Stop Tinubu Marks The End Of Nigeria by LifeOfTrigga(m): 1:55pm On May 26, 2023
Oga calm down, Atiku say him win and obi too talk say him win. Two president fit rule? So them settle the two of them fight by giving it to tinubu đź‘Ź.

Bro just go hustle hard, and take away politics from your mind.

1 Like

Re: Failure To Stop Tinubu Marks The End Of Nigeria by sunboy(m): 2:06pm On May 26, 2023
legitnow1:

You’re right, the end of Nigeria and the beginning of a Renewed Hope in the Nigeria project.

I’m not Tinubu’s fan but I’ve accepted the outcome of the election and supporting who emerged winner. Period.

3 Likes

Re: Failure To Stop Tinubu Marks The End Of Nigeria by silibaba: 5:11pm On May 26, 2023
9jatriot:

YOU ARE M-A-D
Re: Failure To Stop Tinubu Marks The End Of Nigeria by legitnow1: 8:24pm On May 26, 2023
Tinubu is a disgrace

(1) (Reply)

PEPT: Only Keyamo Dey Busybody for the courtroom / Breaking News : Tinubu Submitted A Fake Chicago State University Certificate / CSU Cert; Can A Deposition Done In An Office, Admissible In Court?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.