Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,649 members, 7,851,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:57 PM

Pastor Arrested For Raping Woman In Lagos While Speaking In Tongues - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pastor Arrested For Raping Woman In Lagos While Speaking In Tongues (199 Views)

Villagers Parade Naked Man Alleged Raping Woman And Trying To Pluck Out Her Eyes / My Sister Got Duped At Lagos While Trying To Help Someone From Being Duped! / How To Speak With Confidence & Master Public Speaking In Few Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Arrested For Raping Woman In Lagos While Speaking In Tongues by rhilwhan(m): 1:58pm On May 26, 2023
On Wednesday, an Ikeja sexual offences and domestic violence court remanded Oluwafeyiropo Daniels, a Nigerian pastor.

The preacher was arrested on suspicion of r*ping a 25-year-old lady while “speaking in tongues.”

According to NAN, the preacher raped the woman at his home in Lekki, Lagos state.

The pastor, the founder of ‘I Reign Christian Ministry,’ was previously remanded for allegedly raping two of his church members at his home in June 2020.

During the trial, the victim, a member of the bishop’s church, was led in evidence by the state’s lead lawyer, Babajide Boye.

The victim testified in court that she overheard her cousin on the phone listening to the bishop’s speech when they were at her sister’s house.

“I told my cousin the sermon was nice and he told me the name of the church which I searched for and followed its page on Facebook,” the victim said.

READ FULL STORY HERE... https://9jawatchtower.com/pastor-arrested-for-rping-woman-while-speaking-in-tongues/
Re: Pastor Arrested For Raping Woman In Lagos While Speaking In Tongues by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:06pm On May 26, 2023
serial HOLY RAPIST IN ROBE

BTW LA click LA bend like crayfish
Re: Pastor Arrested For Raping Woman In Lagos While Speaking In Tongues by HacheNoire: 2:13pm On May 26, 2023
Sinners cannot understand the things of the spirit.

The spirit might have led him to do such on purpose. Another prophet might be on the verge of coming to Earth.

Isaiah 55-8-9

8 "For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways," declares the LORD.

9 "As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.
Re: Pastor Arrested For Raping Woman In Lagos While Speaking In Tongues by BLOODFISH(m): 4:08pm On May 26, 2023
The pastor might have had his reasons for doing such. Holy love ❤️

(1) (Reply)

Telemundo & Tusmundo: TV Series review / Atuma Congratulates The New Deputy Speaker, Rt.hon Ben Kalu / Gtbank Credit Reversal N10.00 deduction.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.