Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Photos Of Misters Of Nigeria Pageant Top 20 Finalists - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Photos Of Misters Of Nigeria Pageant Top 20 Finalists (38221 Views)

Tiana Uche Michael Crowned Queen Of South East Nigeria Pageant Winner / Shamsudeen Idris Emerges Winner Misters Of Nigeria Pageant 2022 / Shatu Garko Wins 2021 Miss Nigeria Pageant (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Misters Of Nigeria Pageant Top 20 Finalists by Zico5(m): 3:32am On May 28, 2023
foleskay:
A beg help a hungry soul. Been starving since morning. I am being owed two months salary. Boss died so his family took over d acct. So iv been struggling. Any amount to feed tonight pls. Just assist pls.

90.50..6.2.39.49. Palmpay
Nairaland is turning to begging land. The mods should do something about this menace on this forum. It's getting worse
Re: Photos Of Misters Of Nigeria Pageant Top 20 Finalists by OChimex: 3:33am On May 28, 2023
Benblaq:
I don't like it when guys do this.

This picture says it all, hunger dey Nigeria. Walahi. See as full grown men dey look like skeleton. Chai. This is heartbreaking.
Re: Photos Of Misters Of Nigeria Pageant Top 20 Finalists by dinodangana(m): 4:25am On May 28, 2023
God forbidโ€ฆ none of them even set reach me but Iโ€™ll never do this to my family
Re: Photos Of Misters Of Nigeria Pageant Top 20 Finalists by youngking89(m): 4:41am On May 28, 2023
Scam Studybern
Loly12:
Mayrose
Unfair
Lovekeys:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen

Acct num:
Faith
First Bank
Re: Photos Of Misters Of Nigeria Pageant Top 20 Finalists by GABRIEL6036: 5:15am On May 28, 2023
Ladies, get your catch ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Re: Photos Of Misters Of Nigeria Pageant Top 20 Finalists by Kcdojoto(m): 6:18am On May 28, 2023
Nazgul:
I can bet my fake oramio ear piece I bought on Lagos traffic that the price money of this event would be ridiculous when you try to compare it with what females receive in a pageant for females...

This is because Vagina worship in Nigeria is now a religion of its own, absorbing both Christians, moslims, traditionalists...etc, men from all works of life now pay homage to the vagina by bowing down to it and paying to get it's attention.
Oramio hahahahaha
This show would have almost zero viewers why, because men have become useless in Nigeria...everyone now worships the vagina. So anything that projects the masculinity of men might be tagged as gay by the same men. undecided

Know this and have peace.
Re: Photos Of Misters Of Nigeria Pageant Top 20 Finalists by Chucks13: 6:26am On May 28, 2023
The sodomites.
Re: Photos Of Misters Of Nigeria Pageant Top 20 Finalists by BackFromBalablu: 6:36am On May 28, 2023
Benblaq:
I don't like it when guys do this.
Swrz. Modeling been dey sweet me join until i hear of the underwear aspect. Ehn! Say wetin happen. undecided i just decided to dey my house.

I hate exposing my belows, them call am 'private part' for a reason. I hate stress!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Misters Of Nigeria Pageant Top 20 Finalists by Benwallt(m): 6:50am On May 28, 2023
Very disturbing. ฦoys doing like girls

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Misters Of Nigeria Pageant Top 20 Finalists by McLizbae: 6:51am On May 28, 2023
Who did this to them shocked
Re: Photos Of Misters Of Nigeria Pageant Top 20 Finalists by Caseless: 7:42am On May 28, 2023
niel63:
They all look gay though... grin

Modified:

Man go comfortably wear tinpa (pant) dey display. I mean, those are the stuffs to look out for...

If it looks gay, its definitely gay bro!!! No 2 words.
They look gays...
Re: Photos Of Misters Of Nigeria Pageant Top 20 Finalists by Officialenny1: 7:54am On May 28, 2023
Majority of this guys are homosexuals .... Organisers of this shows are gay... A good and notable one is the Mr ideal show... They disgust in the name of masculinity... Mr ideal 2022 and 2023 contestants are masculine homosexual

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Misters Of Nigeria Pageant Top 20 Finalists by Tombrown3(m): 8:08am On May 28, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:
See their small small pricks sef. Mscheww. Premature boys them. I don naked all of them finish. Nothing remain for inside again. This one no even make sense at all.

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚Can't stop laughing. The hate on these men are too much. Now I see why men have no regards all whatsoever immediately they ain't providing.
Re: Photos Of Misters Of Nigeria Pageant Top 20 Finalists by GorillaApp(m): 8:22am On May 28, 2023
Maize247:
Lol. What type of dick measuring game is this. Anyway, their thing still look small
Wait until it gets up. Have you heard of growers and showers? Google that
Re: Photos Of Misters Of Nigeria Pageant Top 20 Finalists by Konjiboii: 8:28am On May 28, 2023
This one no be swim wear na, na pata be this. Must you guys measure preek too?
Re: Photos Of Misters Of Nigeria Pageant Top 20 Finalists by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:49am On May 28, 2023
odenkirk:
after u done use his pic and self-service

For that small thing wey them carry for pant? Mscheww. No level.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Misters Of Nigeria Pageant Top 20 Finalists by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:52am On May 28, 2023
Tombrown3:

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚Can't stop laughing. The hate on these men are too much. Now I see why men have no regards all whatsoever immediately they ain't providing.

Hate ke? Ki lo kan boss? I'm just stating the obvious na. See the small things them dey harbour for pants. Later they will come here to be shouting โ€œsimpโ€. Don't feel attacked o. kiss
Re: Photos Of Misters Of Nigeria Pageant Top 20 Finalists by karnap(m): 11:06am On May 28, 2023
This is nonsense
Re: Photos Of Misters Of Nigeria Pageant Top 20 Finalists by Dchampion65: 11:37am On May 28, 2023
Nazgul:
I can bet my fake oramio ear piece I bought on Lagos traffic that the price money of this event would be ridiculous when you try to compare it with what females receive in a pageant for females...

This is because Vagina worship in Nigeria is now a religion of its own, absorbing both Christians, moslims, traditionalists...etc, men from all works of life now pay homage to the vagina by bowing down to it and paying to get it's attention.

This show would have almost zero viewers why, because men have become useless in Nigeria...everyone now worships the vagina. So anything that projects the masculinity of men might be tagged as gay by the same men. undecided

That is where G spot is located. God's Spot grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Misters Of Nigeria Pageant Top 20 Finalists by Traplord09: 12:00pm On May 28, 2023
Geeflow:

You are a criminal

Na money for weed him da fine
Re: Photos Of Misters Of Nigeria Pageant Top 20 Finalists by Sundrop4537: 12:15pm On May 28, 2023
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Re: Photos Of Misters Of Nigeria Pageant Top 20 Finalists by aalangel(f): 1:35pm On May 28, 2023
They look like prisoners.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Misters Of Nigeria Pageant Top 20 Finalists by Emdebby2: 3:57pm On May 28, 2023
Must they look naked?
Re: Photos Of Misters Of Nigeria Pageant Top 20 Finalists by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:52pm On May 28, 2023
They should have worn shorts not pants. This is Disgusting and disturbing
Re: Photos Of Misters Of Nigeria Pageant Top 20 Finalists by Olushylay1(f): 6:22pm On May 28, 2023
What is all these now...
Kilode undecided
Re: Photos Of Misters Of Nigeria Pageant Top 20 Finalists by ngwababe(f): 7:15pm On May 28, 2023
Nazgul:

Gay pays more than vagina.
Re: Photos Of Misters Of Nigeria Pageant Top 20 Finalists by Tombrown3(m): 7:26pm On May 28, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Hate ke? Ki lo kan boss? I'm just stating the obvious na. See the small things them dey harbour for pants. Later they will come here to be shouting โ€œsimpโ€. Don't feel attacked o. kiss

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Calm down ma

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Misters Of Nigeria Pageant Top 20 Finalists by Qualer: 6:21am On May 29, 2023
Re: Photos Of Misters Of Nigeria Pageant Top 20 Finalists by Femi8586(m): 2:52pm On May 29, 2023
niel63:
They all look gay though... grin

Modified:

Man go comfortably wear tinpa (pant) dey display. I mean, those are the stuffs to look out for...

If it looks gay, its definitely gay bro!!! No 2 words.

Women go do the same event wear half naked dresses, your likes will clap for them, call them beautiful. You won't remember to call them lesbians. But since na men, the next your head tells you na gay.
Re: Photos Of Misters Of Nigeria Pageant Top 20 Finalists by niel63(m): 7:26pm On May 29, 2023
Femi8586:

Women go do the same event wear half naked dresses, your likes will clap for them, call them beautiful. You won't remember to call them lesbians. But since na men, the next your head tells you na gay.

You be gay? Why do you feel attacked.?

I said what I said. I don't have anything against anyone's sexuality but, they all look what they look. Plus, shey u call them woman! They are supposed to be attractive. If you see a woman looking like a man, won't you call her a tomboy?

Dey play... dey disguise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Miss Ihiala, Anambra Beauty Contestant Goes Viral (Photo) / Demand For Padded Bras, Artificial Bums Rises / Once Upon A Time Before Brazillian Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.