Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,708 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

Give Former First Ladies Some Privileges - Aisha Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Give Former First Ladies Some Privileges - Aisha Buhari (23207 Views)

President Buhari Opens 9th General Assembly Of African First Ladies In Abuja / Meet Nigeria's First Ladies Since Independence (Photos, Video) / Aisha Buhari & First Ladies Of Guinea Conackry, Niger, Gambia, Somalia In Mecca (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give Former First Ladies Some Privileges - Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 26, 2023
sonature1:
Buhari and his wife are just on an ego trip.

Totally clueless, incompetent and insensitive.

Madam, go collect CBN and NNPC as your retirement benefits. undecided
Na wah... I done laugh tire. This ur post sha šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Give Former First Ladies Some Privileges - Aisha Buhari by ibtommy(m): 5:37pm On May 26, 2023
Day169:
You better go and chill with your man (.. and his cattle) in Daura! undecided

At least she g enjoy him

1 Like

Re: Give Former First Ladies Some Privileges - Aisha Buhari by Kukutenla: 5:38pm On May 26, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7A5yL81kNfM

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/05/first-ladies-deserve-privileges-after-vacating-office-aisha-buhari/
Lol. Plaindealer, see your honorable, wonderful first lady.
I hope the scales are off your eyes now

I don't think there's any first lady that's been so greedy, vindictive, insensitive, vicious and totally self-entitled like this particular one.
Patience better pass her las las

But I also think she's thinking ahead sha
Given the age difference between her and the soon-to-be former president, it's obvious whatever privileges she hopes to enjoy on account of being wife of a former leader might not last into her latter years all things being equal. Hence her wish for her serving to be independent of her husband's so that the feeding bottle is not taken from her mouth if and when the inevitable happens.
Re: Give Former First Ladies Some Privileges - Aisha Buhari by Awesome01(m): 5:48pm On May 26, 2023
E be like say this woman dey ment sha?

Did we vote for you? Are you elected? All those things you are asking for are privileges for people voted into office and not their families.

Why not ask Nigeria to send your children to school? Pay for your ancestors burial and do wedding for your cousins?

Moreover, your husband ruled for 8 years, even if we look away from corrupt money going into his pocket. A presidential salary and subsequent benefits should take care of your needs till you die. Remember that Nigeria is still going to pay for burial o.

1 Like

Re: Give Former First Ladies Some Privileges - Aisha Buhari by Karlifate: 5:51pm On May 26, 2023
slowice:
Lol grand theft auto grin

This people are inconsiderate and extremely selfish. Of course we know why she's been throwing herself at remi lately.... It's all as out "continuous chopping"

...and she will retire in the HoA as a Senator cheesy

1 Like

Re: Give Former First Ladies Some Privileges - Aisha Buhari by Bintabisiriyu2: 5:51pm On May 26, 2023
YOUTUBE9ja:
Omo Tinubu administration go tough sha. My advice for Nigerians is to start a YouTube channel on football and make money so you donā€™t cry during economic recession. Let me teach you how is been done , mention me if interested, hold your 1k o

baba i ready
Re: Give Former First Ladies Some Privileges - Aisha Buhari by Bintabisiriyu2: 5:53pm On May 26, 2023
YOUTUBE9ja:
Omo Tinubu administration go tough sha. My advice for Nigerians is to start a YouTube channel on football and make money so you donā€™t cry during economic recession. Let me teach you how is been done , mention me if interested, hold your 1k o

baba i ready
but actually these things i mean this information you wan sell for 1k dey for Google na.
i can never pay anybody 10 naira before service. it's only pay after service i do.
Re: Give Former First Ladies Some Privileges - Aisha Buhari by KaptainAfrika: 6:02pm On May 26, 2023
This thiccc mama
Re: Give Former First Ladies Some Privileges - Aisha Buhari by YOUTUBE9ja(m): 6:09pm On May 26, 2023
Bintabisiriyu2:

baba i ready

Kindly see my bio for WhatsApp
Re: Give Former First Ladies Some Privileges - Aisha Buhari by haweezee: 6:09pm On May 26, 2023
Aisha Buhari is the real definition of greediness. undecided

1 Like

Re: Give Former First Ladies Some Privileges - Aisha Buhari by YOUTUBE9ja(m): 6:09pm On May 26, 2023
Bintabisiriyu2:

baba i ready
but actually these things i mean this information you wan sell for 1k dey for Google na.
i can never pay anybody 10 naira before service. it's only pay after service i do.

Kindly see my bio for WhatsApp Hold your 1k
Re: Give Former First Ladies Some Privileges - Aisha Buhari by Angrymode: 6:50pm On May 26, 2023
Thieving cow who doesn't want to stop eating.
Re: Give Former First Ladies Some Privileges - Aisha Buhari by enobongalfred: 7:07pm On May 26, 2023
Re: Give Former First Ladies Some Privileges - Aisha Buhari by sukkot: 7:08pm On May 26, 2023
cococandy:
Everything she says irritates me. Hypocrite

Re: Give Former First Ladies Some Privileges - Aisha Buhari by ComeToJesus: 7:31pm On May 26, 2023
Re: Give Former First Ladies Some Privileges - Aisha Buhari by MN07: 7:44pm On May 26, 2023
Emu4life:
KungFu Panda

You just killed me with this comment

1 Like

Re: Give Former First Ladies Some Privileges - Aisha Buhari by Blackdisciple(m): 8:01pm On May 26, 2023
Day169:
You better go and chill with your man (.. and his cattle) in Daura! undecided

He is going to Niger Republic undecided
Re: Give Former First Ladies Some Privileges - Aisha Buhari by Blackdisciple(m): 8:06pm On May 26, 2023
These women are just like their men, you were supposed to talk about this long before now, because you are ex first lady now, it's already finished them you are talking about this now, what a selfish woman...

Well I hopped the new administration will adhere to her saying..

1 Like

Re: Give Former First Ladies Some Privileges - Aisha Buhari by JustPowerApps(m): 9:51pm On May 26, 2023
cheesy After the swallowing and swallowing for 8yrs.

1 Like

Re: Give Former First Ladies Some Privileges - Aisha Buhari by Tundex911: 10:19pm On May 26, 2023
I'm very sure no be bubu lead us within that 8years...

Sooner or later the truth go sure sha

1 Like

Re: Give Former First Ladies Some Privileges - Aisha Buhari by fabolouz1(m): 10:26pm On May 26, 2023
When you think you've seen worse ,then this .
Not only first ladies but their children and Grand children too.
Without revolution , I doubt there will be headway in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Former First Ladies Some Privileges - Aisha Buhari by seunayantokun(m): 10:57pm On May 26, 2023
These people need help, honestly. The don't seem to be in tune with reality.
Re: Give Former First Ladies Some Privileges - Aisha Buhari by Mummyfour(f): 11:18pm On May 26, 2023
justdream:

Sense nogo kee U. She really manipulated Nigerians nobe small. Na she be the cabal gan gan.
see how her true colors came out with the issue of that young man that called ger out that she was feeding fat on Nigerians resources, simply because she knew they had months to leave office.
That woman is a pretender and posterity will not judge her and her husband well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Give Former First Ladies Some Privileges - Aisha Buhari by alekuwodo(m): 4:05am On May 27, 2023
Greed personified!
Re: Give Former First Ladies Some Privileges - Aisha Buhari by georgeakins: 6:45am On May 27, 2023
okpas01:
Turai and Patience were very powerful first ladies but never agitated for this. It's funny how someone whose husband during electioneering campaigns in 2015 criticised the office of the first lady is now demanding for privileges to be given to former first ladies. Is it an irony or a scam?

Patience Jonathan was caught with millions of dollars. She and Turai abused the office of first lady.

Aishat is a civilized lady compared to those two.
Re: Give Former First Ladies Some Privileges - Aisha Buhari by bblakes(m): 7:08am On May 27, 2023
YOUTUBE9ja:
Hey ! Am interested
Re: Give Former First Ladies Some Privileges - Aisha Buhari by Officialmrt: 7:59am On May 27, 2023

1 Like

Re: Give Former First Ladies Some Privileges - Aisha Buhari by Magnetic010: 10:24am On May 27, 2023
YOUTUBE9ja:
Youtube channel on football lol your funny that niche is over saturated. I can bet my last penny you arenā€™t making up to $50 dollars a month on your channel
Re: Give Former First Ladies Some Privileges - Aisha Buhari by Chubbyflaiva(m): 1:44pm On May 27, 2023
Useless ideas. And you should be rewarded with those benefits because of what positive contribution did you add to the country?
Re: Give Former First Ladies Some Privileges - Aisha Buhari by YOUTUBE9ja(m): 1:55pm On May 27, 2023
bblakes:

Hey ! Am interested

See my bio for WhatsApp
Re: Give Former First Ladies Some Privileges - Aisha Buhari by YOUTUBE9ja(m): 1:57pm On May 27, 2023
Magnetic010:
Youtube channel on football lol your funny that niche is over saturated. I can bet my last penny you arenā€™t making up to $50 dollars a month on your channel

Did you get this advice from a mad man ?

Asking respectfully
Re: Give Former First Ladies Some Privileges - Aisha Buhari by Timtim007(f): 2:05pm On May 27, 2023
Kaiiiiiiii grin.....this Aisha eh...she has the guts to request for such. ...

Na WA o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Power Generation Hit 4237MW On August 6th: Jonathan Transformation? / Photo: Protest In Kaduna By Victims Of 2011 Post-election Crisis / ā€œPlease Be Prayerful,ā€ Adeleke Tells Supporters Ahead Of Supreme Court Judgement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.