Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,712 members, 7,862,256 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 12:25 PM

The Bitter Truth About Nigeria Politics And It's Dynamic. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Bitter Truth About Nigeria Politics And It's Dynamic. (606 Views)

#iamnorth The Bitter Truth We Northerners Should Accept. / Biggest Losers In Nigeria Politics Since 1999 / Salvador Urges U.S., U.K., E.U. To Stop Interfering In Nigeria’s Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Bitter Truth About Nigeria Politics And It's Dynamic. by muykem: 4:38pm On May 26, 2023
Igbo man can never become Nigeria president without overwhelming support from Yorubas. I know that many political amateur will disagree with me. The two tribe need to work together to achieve Igbo president.

5 Likes

Re: The Bitter Truth About Nigeria Politics And It's Dynamic. by fuckJones(f): 4:39pm On May 26, 2023
APC has won their third presidential election without the votes from Southeast.

Very soon, Presidential Candidates will stop visiting Southeast for Political Consultations because it's a complete waste of resources and time.

6 Likes

Re: The Bitter Truth About Nigeria Politics And It's Dynamic. by ManOfMan: 4:45pm On May 26, 2023
You are right. It took the corporation and support of Yorubas and Igbos as well many other Nigerians (North and South) to elect Peter Obi as President but Tinubu had already put in place illegal machinery to steal the mandate of Nigerians. I don't know if the courts will have the courage to do the right thing or not. Whatever the outcome of the court cases, we will survive. We survived Buhari.
Re: The Bitter Truth About Nigeria Politics And It's Dynamic. by YouandiAllofus: 5:28pm On May 26, 2023
The last christian to lead the country was GEJ for 6yrs if you may. Then a muslim in PMB came for 8yrs. We now have another muslim in BAT which may likely take 8yrs as well. After his administration, power is supposely transfered to the north where a muslim may likely emerge for yet again 8yrs. Looking at this senerio, by the year 2039 when the muslim tenor is due to elapse, one would see that in the last 30yrs which is from 2009- 2039, while there has only being a christian president for 6yrs, muslims would have had the presidency for 24yrs. Can we say we have achieved justice, equity and fairness?!

3 Likes

Re: The Bitter Truth About Nigeria Politics And It's Dynamic. by KwuoteYourFada: 5:36pm On May 26, 2023
YouandiAllofus:
The last christian to lead the country was GEJ for 6yrs if you may. Then a muslim in PMB came for 8yrs. We now have another muslim in BAT which may likely take 8yrs as well. After his administration, power is supposely transfered to the north where a muslim may likely emerge for yet again 8yrs. Looking at this senerio, by the year 2039 when the muslim tenor is due to elapse, one would see that in the last 30yrs which is from 2009- 2039, while there has only being a christian president for 6yrs, muslims would have had the presidency for 24yrs. Can we say we have achieved justice, equity and fairness?!

You dey mad ?

Wetin concern Nigeria and justice and fairness grin grin

As long as Igbos don't rule Nigeria should burn grin

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Truth About Nigeria Politics And It's Dynamic. by Flathead8: 5:40pm On May 26, 2023
YouandiAllofus:

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Truth About Nigeria Politics And It's Dynamic. by seanfer(m): 5:43pm On May 26, 2023
YouandiAllofus:

Is OBJ not a Christian? You guys are funny.
Are there no Muslims in the SE/SS that their Governors and Deputies have been Christian’s only? Or the indigenous Muslims in those regions are not meant to be in power.
Charity begins at home

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bitter Truth About Nigeria Politics And It's Dynamic. by muykem: 5:45pm On May 26, 2023
YouandiAllofus:
Religion is not a yardstick to measure justice, equity and fairness in distribution of political offices in Nigeria but ethnicity.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Bitter Truth About Nigeria Politics And It's Dynamic. by YouandiAllofus: 5:59pm On May 26, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

You dey mad ?

Wetin concern Nigeria and justice and fairness grin grin

As long as Igbos don't rule Nigeria should burn grin
Can they accept this format if the table was turned?
Re: The Bitter Truth About Nigeria Politics And It's Dynamic. by YouandiAllofus: 6:12pm On May 26, 2023
seanfer:

Is OBJ not a Christian? You guys are funny.
Are there no Muslims in the SE/SS that their Governors and Deputies have been Christian’s only? Or the indigenous Muslims in those regions are not meant to be in power.
Charity begins at home
This is not about governorship but presidency. After Obj's tenor of 8yrs, UMY of blessed memories took on the mantle as a muslim. Although his tenor was cut shot unfortunately, there is no correlation in your assertion
Re: The Bitter Truth About Nigeria Politics And It's Dynamic. by Okwyjesus(m): 6:12pm On May 26, 2023
muykem:
Igbo man can never become Nigeria president without overwhelming support from Yorubas. I know that many political amateur will disagree with me. The two tribe need to work together to achieve Igbo president.

All this emergency political analyst bcs TINUBU won presidency with less than 40 percent national votes.

Voters behavior and thinking is evolving. That's the obvious as it stands now
Re: The Bitter Truth About Nigeria Politics And It's Dynamic. by YouandiAllofus: 6:15pm On May 26, 2023
muykem:
Religion is not a yardstick to measure justice, equity and fairness in distribution of political offices in Nigeria but ethnicity.
If you were a muslim as i perceive, can you ernestly support a christian presidency for 30yrs?
Re: The Bitter Truth About Nigeria Politics And It's Dynamic. by seanfer(m): 6:28pm On May 26, 2023
YouandiAllofus:
This is not about governorship but presidency. After Obj's tenor of 8yrs, UMY of blessed memories took on the mantle as a muslim. Although his tenor was cut shot unfortunately, there is no correlation in your assertion

Since 1999 till date Christians have been president for 14 years and Muslims just 10 years. What are you saying
Re: The Bitter Truth About Nigeria Politics And It's Dynamic. by KwuoteYourFada: 6:29pm On May 26, 2023
YouandiAllofus:
Can they accept this format if the table was turned?

Nope isn't ironic they call Igbos greedy and are that they're the problem of Nigeria

Meanwhile Igbos haven't ruled for the past 50 years grin

No shaking sha we are doing just fine

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Truth About Nigeria Politics And It's Dynamic. by YouandiAllofus: 6:41pm On May 26, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

Nope isn't ironic they call Igbos greedy and are that they're the problem of Nigeria

Meanwhile Igbos haven't ruled for the past 50 years grin

No shaking sha we are doing just fine
I think Nigeria missed a rear chance to balance the political landscape among the major tribes in the just concluded elections as far as presidency is concerned.
Re: The Bitter Truth About Nigeria Politics And It's Dynamic. by YouandiAllofus: 7:09pm On May 26, 2023
seanfer:

Since 1999 till date Christians have been president for 14 years and Muslims just 10 years. What are you saying
Now that the muslims have had their turn for 10yrs with likely 8yrs in sight and another possible 8yrs in stock. That's 24yrs as compared to 14 years of the christian's reign since 1999. And i ask again, with this, can we say we have achieved justice, equity and fairness in 2039?
Re: The Bitter Truth About Nigeria Politics And It's Dynamic. by seanfer(m): 7:12pm On May 26, 2023
YouandiAllofus:
Now that the muslims have had their turn for 10yrs with likely 8yrs in sight and another possible 8yrs in stock. That's 24yrs as compared to 14 years of the christian's reign since 1999. And i ask again, with this, can we say we have achieved justice, equity and fairness in 2039?

Why are you running faster than your shadow. Why are you adding 2039 that you don’t know what will happen then.
Re: The Bitter Truth About Nigeria Politics And It's Dynamic. by YouandiAllofus: 7:26pm On May 26, 2023
seanfer:

Why are you running faster than your shadow. Why are you adding 2039 that you don’t know what will happen then.
I'm now running faster than my shadow?! Lol... You should have noticed that my post above was nothing but projections of the likely outcome of senerios drawn from present occurance of events as we have them. My analysis above should be 26 and not 24yrs
Re: The Bitter Truth About Nigeria Politics And It's Dynamic. by BRIMBRAM: 7:30pm On May 26, 2023
YouandiAllofus:

See as you shift goal post. Hahahaha grin
Re: The Bitter Truth About Nigeria Politics And It's Dynamic. by YouandiAllofus: 7:34pm On May 26, 2023
BRIMBRAM:

See as you shift goal post. Hahahaha grin
lol... I was trying to bring it back. Now them they shift goal post
Re: The Bitter Truth About Nigeria Politics And It's Dynamic. by BRIMBRAM: 7:36pm On May 26, 2023
YouandiAllofus:
lol... I was trying to bring it back. Now them they shift goal post

Lol that what Christians do.
Re: The Bitter Truth About Nigeria Politics And It's Dynamic. by Basic123: 7:41pm On May 26, 2023
YouandiAllofus:
Forget religion. BRITAIN AMALGAMATED YORUBAS,HAUSAS AND IGBOS no religion

ITS THE TURN OF THE SOUTH AND TINUBU IS FROM THE SOUTH.SIMPLE!
Re: The Bitter Truth About Nigeria Politics And It's Dynamic. by Flathead8: 8:56pm On May 26, 2023
Politics is all about interest, dividends and profit, there is nothing like justice, equity and fairness! It has never been like that, even in advanced countries

now let me show case how your a hypocrite yourself and dont practice the same justice you claim.. one of the moniker called you out on why are all the southern states are governed by Christian and deputy, you quickly and shamelessly brushed it aside because you can't defend the injustice and it happens to be in your favor

Vast majority of southerners supported GEJ when he contested against the zoning arrangement!!

I can get my life your an Ibo person, Ibos don't hate injustice, they are just angry because they are not the ones benefiting from it!

You said the population of Muslim and Christian is 50/50. Even after sharing our votes into 3, we still defeated una!
YouandiAllofus:
Re: The Bitter Truth About Nigeria Politics And It's Dynamic. by YouandiAllofus: 10:35pm On May 26, 2023
Flathead8:
Politics is all about interest, dividends and profit, there is nothing like justice, equity and fairness! It has never been like that, even in advanced countries

now let me show case how your a hypocrite yourself and dont practice the same justice you claim.. one of the moniker called you out on why are all the southern states are governed by Christian and deputy, you quickly and shamelessly brushed it aside because you can't defend the injustice and it happens to be in your favor

Vast majority of southerners supported GEJ when he contested against the zoning arrangement!!

I can get my life your an Ibo person, Ibos don't hate injustice, they are just angry because they are not the ones benefiting from it!

You said the population of Muslim and Christian is 50/50. Even after sharing our votes into 3, we still defeated una!
Like i said before. The discuss is not about governship but presidency. I am not even close to being igbo... Continue below
Re: The Bitter Truth About Nigeria Politics And It's Dynamic. by YouandiAllofus: 10:45pm On May 26, 2023
... and do not support any secession agenda being it biafra, arewa, oduduwa or niger delta republic. I am not for, nor against christianity, islamic or traditionalists. I stand for what i think is right from my perspective. God bless Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

I’ll Review Buhari’s Naira Redesign Policy – Tinubu / President Tinubu Currently Meeting With CBN Gov And MD NNPC / Enugu City Is Developing Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.