Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,853 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

I Dropped My Books On Okadabooks And My Account Was Hacked - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Dropped My Books On Okadabooks And My Account Was Hacked (192 Views)

Don't Fall Into The Trap Of Okadabooks! / I Just Published On Okadabooks And My Word Count Is Showing N/A What Should I Do / I Am Publishing A Romantic On Okadabooks, Please You Can Buy It Is Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dropped My Books On Okadabooks And My Account Was Hacked by nikky5(m): 4:47pm On May 26, 2023
This is exactly what happened to me. I regretted dropping my books on the online bookstore here. I didn't know that hackers are on the prowl. I can no longer into my account in Okadabooks. Very unfortunate.
Re: I Dropped My Books On Okadabooks And My Account Was Hacked by wittywriter: 4:56pm On May 26, 2023
nikky5:
This is exactly what happened to me. I regretted dropping my books on the online bookstore here. I didn't know that hackers are on the prowl. I can no longer into my account in Okadabooks. Very unfortunate.

Get an ethical-hacker to help you retrieve your details!

I've done it before through a hacker though I paid $20 for his service

@Wittyness
Re: I Dropped My Books On Okadabooks And My Account Was Hacked by nikky5(m): 6:37pm On May 26, 2023
wittywriter:

Get an ethical-hacker to help you retrieve your details!

I've done it before through a hacker though I paid $20 for his service

@Wittyness

How can I get one. Thanks.
Re: I Dropped My Books On Okadabooks And My Account Was Hacked by wittywriter: 7:45pm On May 26, 2023
nikky5:

How can I get one. Thanks.

You welcome!
You can either outsource on a hacking platform or I can link you up.

Wittyness

(1) (Reply)

Freelance Writer / Images From The June Edition Of The Ibadan Reads Initiative / Lost And Found In Cyberspace: Threads Of My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.