Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

God Will Help Me Fulfil The Dreams Of Nigerians - Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Will Help Me Fulfil The Dreams Of Nigerians - Tinubu (267 Views)

Rivers Peace Accord: How Tinubu Ended Wike’s Dreams Of Becoming Jagaban - Eze / Next Powerful Nigerians Tinubu May Fight If Fuel Subsidy Is Successfully Removed / Peter Obi's Policy Document Is Empty, offers Nothing New To Nigerians - Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Will Help Me Fulfil The Dreams Of Nigerians - Tinubu by NwekeUG(m): 8:47pm On May 26, 2023
The President-elect, Bola Tinubu, on Friday, said that God would help him fulfil the dreams and aspirations of Nigerians during his administration, IGBERETV reports.

Tinubu said this when the President, Muhammadu Buhari, took him on a familiarisation tour of the Presidential Villa, in Abuja ahead of inauguration.

He added that God would keep him in good health and help him carry the burden to be able to fulfil the dreams of Nigerians.

He said, “Help me God, to carry the burden, to face the challenges, and keep me in good health, to be able to fulfill the dreams and aspirations of millions of our people.”

2 Likes

Re: God Will Help Me Fulfil The Dreams Of Nigerians - Tinubu by NwekeUG(m): 8:47pm On May 26, 2023
More
Re: God Will Help Me Fulfil The Dreams Of Nigerians - Tinubu by Nandoife: 8:48pm On May 26, 2023
Which one is more
Re: God Will Help Me Fulfil The Dreams Of Nigerians - Tinubu by Malory: 8:48pm On May 26, 2023
God doesn't answer the prayer of a mandate thief.
Re: God Will Help Me Fulfil The Dreams Of Nigerians - Tinubu by Onyiiobi7735(m): 8:50pm On May 26, 2023
Na so! That's what we pray for,that Tinubu with God's help will fulfill the aspirations of the people in governance.
For those plotting and hoping on the Supreme Court to truncate smooth transition of power,they have failed woefully.
Re: God Will Help Me Fulfil The Dreams Of Nigerians - Tinubu by Coolabbie: 8:52pm On May 26, 2023
Mandate thief and druggie

Jesus you have never failed me.
Please don't allow Tinubu climb that seat.
Jesus ARISE for Nigeria.

Show your wonder working power Jehovah.
ARISE and stop Tinubu!!

1 Like

Re: God Will Help Me Fulfil The Dreams Of Nigerians - Tinubu by Ihateheadslamer: 8:52pm On May 26, 2023
You want to fullfil Nigerians dreams with a stolen certificate.

God forbids tongue

1 Like

Re: God Will Help Me Fulfil The Dreams Of Nigerians - Tinubu by illicit(m): 8:55pm On May 26, 2023
Iseeee cheesy

Shit is getting real

grin
Re: God Will Help Me Fulfil The Dreams Of Nigerians - Tinubu by dododawa1: 9:24pm On May 26, 2023
ASE WA
Re: God Will Help Me Fulfil The Dreams Of Nigerians - Tinubu by Raf4: 9:28pm On May 26, 2023
Coolabbie:
Mandate thief and druggie

Jesus you have never failed me.
Please don't allow Tinubu climb that seat.
Jesus ARISE for Nigeria.

Show your wonder working power Jehovah.
ARISE and stop Tinubu!!

This your prayer is an abomination in the presence of God............Repent.

(1) (Reply)

May 29 Inauguration: Miyetti Allah Prays For Tinubu, Oti, Mbah, Nwifuru / Our Parents Struggling To Feed Us, Tinubu Should Improve Economy – Children / Dino Melaye Asks FG To Probe GYB/SDP Clash, Warns Them Not To Heat Up Kogi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.