Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Lagos State Government Commissions Rehabilitayed Adeniji Adele And Tapa Street - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos State Government Commissions Rehabilitayed Adeniji Adele And Tapa Street (32926 Views)

Rivers State Government Commissions Tombia Road Extension (Pictures) / Imo Government Commissions Two Modern Firefighting Trucks (Photos) / See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Government Commissions Rehabilitayed Adeniji Adele And Tapa Street by LeoDeKing: 9:02am On May 27, 2023
BRIMBRAM:

So why is the omitted zone always crying all the time. LeoDeKing is it that they are like gluttonous pigs that you keep feeding and feeding while they keep crying of hunger never satisfied, very greedy, never fulfill? grin
E taya me oh. grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Government Commissions Rehabilitayed Adeniji Adele And Tapa Street by ORIAYO70(m): 9:22am On May 27, 2023
Absuchat:

Funny enough God blessed the omitted zone more than any other

I can't laff... Do not return evil for evil.
Re: Lagos State Government Commissions Rehabilitayed Adeniji Adele And Tapa Street by SimpleByNature(m): 9:23am On May 27, 2023
LeoDeKing:
God bless president elect, BAT.
God bless gov Babajide Sanwo-Olu.
God bless Lagos state

God bless SW SS NW NE and NC zones for holding their state governors accountable rather than screaming Tinubu and Buhari up and down.

Unfortunately for you, you can't dictate to God whom or where to bless or not. You are really one of the problems in Nigeria.
Re: Lagos State Government Commissions Rehabilitayed Adeniji Adele And Tapa Street by DJInfluence: 10:07am On May 27, 2023
Kudos to the state govt for this.
However, what I noticed, no amount of road rehabilitation or new constructions will eradicate road congestion in the state. The commercial bus drivers, agberos, police and people selling on the roads are the biggest problems (ranked according to their level of nuisance).
The one that got me the most, the commercial drivers are either insane or full time stupid or both. They take decisions on the road that will make you shake your head. Drivers license should be one of the most difficult document to come get.
Re: Lagos State Government Commissions Rehabilitayed Adeniji Adele And Tapa Street by Fearyourcreator: 11:08am On May 27, 2023
Doracity82:
Who cares... Thank God we are all here in Nigeria.
Na progress I go see... Don't know about you
Re: Lagos State Government Commissions Rehabilitayed Adeniji Adele And Tapa Street by Doracity82(m): 11:14am On May 27, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Na progress I go see... Don't know about you
Who cares what you want... That is your business. Just know that there is no way for you to travel out... Once you try it , death will struck you. We must be in this country together
Re: Lagos State Government Commissions Rehabilitayed Adeniji Adele And Tapa Street by Fearyourcreator: 11:22am On May 27, 2023
Doracity82:
Who cares what you want... That is your business. Just know that there is no way for you to travel out... Once you try it , death will struck you. We must be in this country together
Lolzzzz! Am not a fan of Japa and again Like death have been strucking your family members... You no well aswear... Go hospital for yaba...
I go travel go anywhere I want but not as a slave or third class citizen... Lolzzzzz....
Re: Lagos State Government Commissions Rehabilitayed Adeniji Adele And Tapa Street by Doracity82(m): 11:42am On May 27, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Lolzzzz! Am not a fan of Japa and again Like death have been strucking your family members... You no well aswear... Go hospital for yaba...
I go travel go anywhere I want but not as a slave or third class citizen... Lolzzzzz....
Don't say i did not warn you. Keep on opening many monikers, but u won't escape it anytime you want to travel out. Just mark this date
Re: Lagos State Government Commissions Rehabilitayed Adeniji Adele And Tapa Street by Fearyourcreator: 11:45am On May 27, 2023
Doracity82:
Don't say i did not warn you. Keep on opening many monikers, but u won't escape it anytime you want to travel out. Just mark this date
Me opening many monikers... Cue of useless Igbo people like you... For what exactly... I get work oga... I no dey people wey if government no do well I no go live.. Am past that stage a very long time... Differrent account to prove what exactly... Lolzzzz! Orisirisi! Omo ode... Who get that kind time ... Rubbish
Re: Lagos State Government Commissions Rehabilitayed Adeniji Adele And Tapa Street by Doracity82(m): 11:52am On May 27, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Me opening many monikers... Cue of useless Igbo people like you... For what exactly... I get work oga... I no dey people wey if government no do well I no go live.. Am past that stage a very long time... Differrent account to prove what exactly... Lolzzzz! Orisirisi! Omo ode... Who get that kind time ... Rubbish
. I don't want to bring yoruba tribe into this cos i have a lots of them that are my friends. Keep on using many of your monikers to troll on nairaland. You spent all your life here claiming that you have business that you are doing. You are not even the person that i mentioned in the first place... Pauper like you claiming rich. Nkịta ara tagbuo gị there. Efulefu mmadụ
Re: Lagos State Government Commissions Rehabilitayed Adeniji Adele And Tapa Street by Fearyourcreator: 12:27pm On May 27, 2023
Doracity82:
. I don't want to bring yoruba tribe into this cos i have a lots of them that are my friends. Keep on using many of your monikers to troll on nairaland. You spent all your life here claiming that you have business that you are doing. You are not even the person that i mentioned in the first place... Pauper like you claiming rich. Nkịta ara tagbuo gị there. Efulefu mmadụ
Lolzzzz!
Like I said again... Something is wrong with you ... Go take care of yourself... Am only telling you am doing fine... I don't claim to be what am not... You are the foolish person here ... Lolzzzz!
Tinubu is your president with the rest of your brothers and families... If you wan die abeg go die... If you wan leave abeg leave.. You wan stay just stay put... I no send any of you at all... Check this account very well... I no dey change anything ... Useless fellow... No be everybody go be like you and your cohort here with fish brain... Mandate hunters... Una no come get sense again... Naso your kinsmen dey shout Obidient inside plane one time... Even some of your tribes men were saying he just disgraced himself... A matured man like that still that foolish... How much more young ones like you... Foolishness raised to power infinity.. Yeye people, yeye tribe... Na una foolish pass
Re: Lagos State Government Commissions Rehabilitayed Adeniji Adele And Tapa Street by Doracity82(m): 1:48pm On May 27, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Lolzzzz!
Like I said again... Something is wrong with you ... Go take care of yourself... Am only telling you am doing fine... I don't claim to be what am not... You are the foolish person here ... Lolzzzz!
Tinubu is your president with the rest of your brothers and families... If you wan die abeg go die... If you wan leave abeg leave.. You wan stay just stay put... I no send any of you at all... Check this account very well... I no dey change anything ... Useless fellow... No be everybody go be like you and your cohort here with fish brain... Mandate hunters... Una no come get sense again... Naso your kinsmen dey shout Obidient inside plane one time... Even some of your tribes men were saying he just disgraced himself... A matured man like that still that foolish... How much more young ones like you... Foolishness raised to power infinity.. Yeye people, yeye tribe... Na una foolish pass
Senseless post by someone with distorted brain. Kid with zero sense. You spent all your life on Nairaland trolling. This your alternate moniker is created last year March and you have already spent a month plus with more than 5000 posts. Who have those time if not for jobless person like you. I won't fight in mud with you by bringing your tribe into these cos not all your people are senseless like you. Support whoever you want to support but my life will continue to be better than yours. Hatred for Igbos have clouded your brain and you will never make it life. Keep hating on us... Who God have blessed, no man can curse and your ranting here on nairaland will not change anything because you are nobody.
Re: Lagos State Government Commissions Rehabilitayed Adeniji Adele And Tapa Street by middlebelter(m): 2:21pm On May 27, 2023
Your excellency please don't forget Olufumilayo and Oladogba streets in Ikosi LCDA. The cannal constructed by former Gov. Fasaola to join Olufumilayo and Dairo is in appaling state espcially when it rain. Kindly appeal to the LCDA Chairwoman to fix the two roads.
Re: Lagos State Government Commissions Rehabilitayed Adeniji Adele And Tapa Street by Fearyourcreator: 5:31pm On May 27, 2023
Doracity82:
Senseless post by someone with distorted brain. Kid with zero sense. You spent all your life on Nairaland trolling. This your alternate moniker is created last year March and you have already spent a month plus with more than 5000 posts. Who have those time if not for jobless person like you. I won't fight in mud with you by bringing your tribe into these cos not all your people are senseless like you. Support whoever you want to support but my life will continue to be better than yours. Hatred for Igbos have clouded your brain and you will never make it life. Keep hating on us... Who God have blessed, no man can curse and your ranting here on nairaland will not change anything because you are nobody.
Mumu igbos... Leaving their home dilapidated claiming to develop others... Mumu tribe just like your mumu reply... No sense at all... Always knowing too much from nairaland .... Yeye boy
Re: Lagos State Government Commissions Rehabilitayed Adeniji Adele And Tapa Street by Fearyourcreator: 5:40pm On May 27, 2023
Doracity82:
See una life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#GejWhileYouWereAway Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React / Buhari: I’m Disappointed With Some South-east Leaders Over IPOB / Killer Herdsmen Unmasked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.