Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Wikileaks & Forbes: Military & Civilians Leaders Responsible For Dangote Wealth - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wikileaks & Forbes: Military & Civilians Leaders Responsible For Dangote Wealth (2988 Views)

Amosun To Blame For Dangote Relocating Refinery To Lagos — Dapo Abiodun / FFK: 'Was Nigeria Created For Dangote Or Was Dangote Created For Nigeria?' / Atedo Peterside: 'Why Open Border For Dangote & Refuse Others?' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wikileaks & Forbes: Military & Civilians Leaders Responsible For Dangote Wealth by swaggerjack: 10:46pm On May 26, 2023
Wikileaks & Forbes:Military & Civilians Leaders Responsible For Dangote Wealth through exclusive import licences in sugar, cement and rice in 80's and 90's.

3 Likes

Re: Wikileaks & Forbes: Military & Civilians Leaders Responsible For Dangote Wealth by swaggerjack: 12:12am On May 27, 2023
CC

SUFFERInSMILIIN
Iokpebholo
MyVILLAGEpeople
AlafinofEnugu
christistruth01
Asgard73
Zhike
Wannahowzit
Supremos

3 Likes

Re: Wikileaks & Forbes: Military & Civilians Leaders Responsible For Dangote Wealth by swaggerjack: 4:58am On May 27, 2023
CC
sukkot
brendaniel
righteousness2
Bobloco

2 Likes

Re: Wikileaks & Forbes: Military & Civilians Leaders Responsible For Dangote Wealth by alanto: 5:50am On May 27, 2023
Dangote don build refinery, e don build refinery make una leave am nah, why these people dey like this, must you always be bitter, envious and hateful?
Haba.
Leave the man the fuk alone. That's someone bettering life of Nigerians including yourself.
E could be in politics like every other person and embezzle our commonwealth rather, he's making flourse you probably consume at least one of his products every day. Of not salt, sugar. That man just built a refinery in Nigeria when Nigeria needs it the most. You may argue it's business but imagine how much Nigeria will make?
What happens if he takes all the government's money and invest in other countries?
Obi that is shouting consumption to production, Obi does not have a sachet water producing factory.
Make una allow the man rest abeg.

The goat even tag other haters

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wikileaks & Forbes: Military & Civilians Leaders Responsible For Dangote Wealth by Basic123: 6:26am On May 27, 2023
I can bet will my balls that ,the opener of this thread is BIAFRAN TERRORIST.

I am too sure!

One a glory doesn't belong to them,they will demonize and ridicule it

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wikileaks & Forbes: Military & Civilians Leaders Responsible For Dangote Wealth by swaggerjack: 10:43am On May 27, 2023
Basic123:
I can bet will my balls that ,the opener of this thread is BIAFRAN TERRORISTS.

I am too sure!

I am Yoruba from Osun state.

4 Likes

Re: Wikileaks & Forbes: Military & Civilians Leaders Responsible For Dangote Wealth by Basic123: 11:04am On May 27, 2023
swaggerjack:

I am Yoruba from Osun state.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wikileaks & Forbes: Military & Civilians Leaders Responsible For Dangote Wealth by swaggerjack: 11:18am On May 27, 2023
Basic123:
Thrash

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wikileaks & Forbes: Military & Civilians Leaders Responsible For Dangote Wealth by QuotaSystem: 11:58am On May 27, 2023
Basic123:

I am too sure!

You know them very well.

Pained, inferiority complex ravaged miscreants.

Meanwhile the thrust of the thread is a blatant LIE and even his source states the source of Dangote’s wealth was the $500k capital he received from his rich uncle which he started to trade with globally and gradually built an empire over the decades.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wikileaks & Forbes: Military & Civilians Leaders Responsible For Dangote Wealth by swaggerjack: 1:55pm On May 27, 2023
QuotaSystem:

You know them very well.

Pained, inferiority complex ravaged miscreants.
Thrash, I am a proud Osun state indigene.

3 Likes

Re: Wikileaks & Forbes: Military & Civilians Leaders Responsible For Dangote Wealth by QuotaSystem: 2:14pm On May 27, 2023
swaggerjack:

Thrash, I am a proud Osun state indigene.

…and I’m a proud indigene of Wuhan District, China.

14 Likes

Re: Wikileaks & Forbes: Military & Civilians Leaders Responsible For Dangote Wealth by swaggerjack: 2:29pm On May 27, 2023
QuotaSystem:

…and I’m a proud indigene of Wuhan District, China.

1 Like

Re: Wikileaks & Forbes: Military & Civilians Leaders Responsible For Dangote Wealth by maestroferddi: 3:39pm On May 27, 2023
alanto:
Dangote don build refinery, e don build refinery make una leave am nah, why these people dey like this, must you always be bitter, envious and hateful?
Haba.
Leave the man the fuk alone. That's someone bettering life of Nigerians including yourself.
E could be in politics like every other person and embezzle our commonwealth rather, he's making flourse you probably consume at least one of his products every day. Of not salt, sugar. That man just built a refinery in Nigeria when Nigeria needs it the most. You may argue it's business but imagine how much Nigeria will make?
What happens if he takes all the government's money and invest in other countries?
Obi that is shouting consumption to production, Obi does not have a sachet water producing factory.

People like you are cancerous to the emancipation of this country from economic and political principalities...

Why is Nigeria condemned as a shit hole while a country like US is destined to infinitely remain at the top?

The answer is because of the people and institution.

I don't know how old you are....

Less than 20 years ago, Bill Gates was at the height of his powers as the wealthiest man on the planet.

His signature company Microsoft was ubiquitous. It was spreading everywhere and gradually creating a virtual monopoly.

In a country where humans use their brain to reason both constructively and productively, an Anti-Trust suit was instituted to challenge Bill Gates attempt to emasculate or even eliminate competition...

Of course Bill Gates fought back by assembling some of the smartest lawyers in the land to have his way BUT the judiciary is incorruptible and uncompromising...

At the end of the day, a legislation was passed regulating the business practises of mega corporation to ensure that they do not stifle competition.

Today, Bill Gates is still one of the richest in the world but SMART THINKING and objectivity has helped spawn the likes of George Bezos and Elon Musk who are even wealthier than Gates...

You sow a wind and turn to complain when the whirlwind starts ...

5 Likes

Re: Wikileaks & Forbes: Military & Civilians Leaders Responsible For Dangote Wealth by sreamsense: 3:41pm On May 27, 2023
swaggerjack:

Are you only born to read history of others that have made it in life why you yourself remains backward? If millitary/civilian leaders responsible for Dangote, who will be responsible for your own or are you born only as onlooker and complainant?

1 Like

Re: Wikileaks & Forbes: Military & Civilians Leaders Responsible For Dangote Wealth by BRIMBRAM: 3:42pm On May 27, 2023
Basic123:

I am too sure!

The feel so pained that just one investment by an Hausa/Fulani man in Lagos is more than all of their investments in Lagosall put together since 1960. grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wikileaks & Forbes: Military & Civilians Leaders Responsible For Dangote Wealth by DMerciful(m): 3:48pm On May 27, 2023
What has Obi got to do with this?
alanto:
Haba.

2 Likes

Re: Wikileaks & Forbes: Military & Civilians Leaders Responsible For Dangote Wealth by maestroferddi: 4:00pm On May 27, 2023
Basic123:

I am too sure!

People like you really need to grow up from your defeatist mentality...

Learn to think in the long term because will not end with Buhari or Tinubu administration.

This has nothing to do with being Igbo or not...It is just basic common sense.

You should ask a question why government projects do not work while the of a certain individual almost always works.

As a Yoruba person stop seeing the Igbos as your enemies even when they are making valid points...

The fact that one of the biggest projects is in the hands of a rabid capitalist should prick your curiosity...

If I were you, my game plan would be thinking of how to ensure that he does not wield unlimited powers in the future: I would be thinking using his laudable achievement as a springboard to build modular refineries in the region...

You guys should raise your game...Elevate your engagement beyond asinine tribal howling and do something thinking..

8 Likes

Re: Wikileaks & Forbes: Military & Civilians Leaders Responsible For Dangote Wealth by Basic123: 4:14pm On May 27, 2023
maestroferddi:
People like you really need to grow up from your defeatist mentality...

Learn to think in the long term because will not end with Buhari or Tinubu administration.

This has nothing to do with being Igbo or not...It is just basic common sense.

You should ask a question why government projects do not work while the of a certain individual almost always works.

As a Yoruba person stop seeing the Igbos as your enemies even when they are making valid points...

The fact that one of the biggest projects is in the hands of a rabid capitalist should prick your curiosity...

If I were you, my game plan would be thinking of how to ensure that he does not wield unlimited powers in the future: I would be thinking using his laudable achievement as a springboard to build modular refineries in the region...

You guys should raise your game...Elevate your engagement beyond asinine tribal howling and do something thinking..
I will stop seeing Igbo as my enemy once they stop seeing yorubas as enemies.
Thank you

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wikileaks & Forbes: Military & Civilians Leaders Responsible For Dangote Wealth by swaggerjack: 4:46pm On May 27, 2023
sreamsense:

Are you only born to read history of others that have made it in life why you yourself remains backward? If millitary/civilian leaders responsible for Dangote, who will be responsible for your own or are you born only as onlooker and complainant?

Alakija- Oil block from IBB
Adenuga: Oil block from IBB to start Conoil and Globacom
Otedola: Diesel import monopoly from OBJ
Dangote: Import monopolies of cement, sugar and rice from military and civilian rulers

No business acumen or ingenuity. Look at the cowboys bankers as well that were engaging in round tripping and aided the looting of $600 billion since 1960.

Nigerian civilian and military rulers made all the billionaires in the country and the cowboy bankers who helped them launder their money forming billionaires today.

5 Likes

Re: Wikileaks & Forbes: Military & Civilians Leaders Responsible For Dangote Wealth by okoloto: 4:51pm On May 27, 2023
Oyibo is not happy that we won't be importing fuel and others from them so they will fight back. All their oyibo billionaires are hidden criminals but they won't talk about them. Make una leave dangote alone for us, the jobs he creates is enough for us not forgetting forex that will be saved

2 Likes

Re: Wikileaks & Forbes: Military & Civilians Leaders Responsible For Dangote Wealth by swaggerjack: 5:16pm On May 27, 2023
okoloto:
Oyibo is not happy that we won't be importing fuel and others from them so they will fight back. All their oyibo billionaires are hidden criminals but they won't talk about them. Make una leave dangote alone for us, the jobs he creates is enough for us not forgetting forex that will be saved

Monopoly has never helped the common man in any country in the world. That is why western government break up monopolies like they did to Standard Oil in United States that spurned Chevron and Exxon Mobil we see today.

Nigerians will soon learn a bitter lesson of effects of monopoly in oil refining. Majority of Nigerians failed economics in Secondary School

The westerners even feel sorry for the poverty capital of the world. Nigeria's citizens are going to even suffer more with the twin effect of monopoly in oil refining that will drive the cost of living and the most corrupt set of people in the history of the nation about to enter Aso Rock and plunder the nation

Nigeria the poverty capital of the world pays the highest cost of cement in the world.

4 Likes

Re: Wikileaks & Forbes: Military & Civilians Leaders Responsible For Dangote Wealth by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 27, 2023
Dangote has no exceptional business skill. What he has is both government money and policies.

4 Likes

Re: Wikileaks & Forbes: Military & Civilians Leaders Responsible For Dangote Wealth by swaggerjack: 6:24pm On May 27, 2023
Thanksful:
Dangote has no exceptional business skill. What he has is both government money and policies.

Is there any Nigerian billlionaire that was not aided with goverment policies, money or round tripping and laundering money for the military and civilian leaders.

1 Like

Re: Wikileaks & Forbes: Military & Civilians Leaders Responsible For Dangote Wealth by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 27, 2023
swaggerjack:

Is there any Nigerian billlionaire that was not aided with goverment policies, money or round tripping and laundering money for the military and civilian leaders.

Many! Dangote has direct access to government money. He dictate national policy.

Did you hear the CBN governor saying they will beg him to sell dollar to Nigerians at affordable price?

Who does that?

4 Likes

Re: Wikileaks & Forbes: Military & Civilians Leaders Responsible For Dangote Wealth by swaggerjack: 6:51pm On May 27, 2023
Thanksful:

Many! Dangote has direct access to government money. He dictate national policy.

Did you hear the CBN governor saying they will beg him to sell dollar to Nigerians at affordable price?

Who does that?

They have turned the country to a Banana Republic. Imagine a Central Bank governor saying that kind of thing in any other civilized country.

This is the damaging effect of a monopoly. Were an individual or corporation is more powerful than the state.

1 Like

Re: Wikileaks & Forbes: Military & Civilians Leaders Responsible For Dangote Wealth by swaggerjack: 3:17am On May 28, 2023
CC

NLpolicewoman
Re: Wikileaks & Forbes: Military & Civilians Leaders Responsible For Dangote Wealth by swaggerjack: 10:42am On Jun 04, 2023
CC

vinnie2000
success1981
SalamRushdie
Wodu89
obaaderemi2
Re: Wikileaks & Forbes: Military & Civilians Leaders Responsible For Dangote Wealth by Christistruth03: 10:49am On Jun 04, 2023
Oba Sikiru Adetona of Ijebu already revealed in his book that he Confronted Obasanjo that he was reliably informed that Dangote was fronting Dangote Cement (formerly Obajana Cement) for Obasanjo and Babangida

Oba Adetona also revealed that Atiku as Vice president sold Nigeria's most profitable FG businesses to himself at 5% of their real value and even paid for the 5% value with looted Government funds

3 Likes

Re: Wikileaks & Forbes: Military & Civilians Leaders Responsible For Dangote Wealth by swaggerjack: 10:54am On Jun 04, 2023
Christistruth03:
Oba Sikiru Adetona of Ijebu already revealed in his book that he Confronted Obasanjo that he was reliably informed that Dangote was fronting Dangote Cement for Obasanjo and Babangida

Nigeria's fantastically corrupt leaders cannot give you monopoly without expecting anything back in return. It is against their nature.

From oil blocks to import monopoly- they must extract their pound of flesh and you must give them a share or percentage. This is their standard operating procedure (SOP) at local, state and federal level.

4 Likes

Re: Wikileaks & Forbes: Military & Civilians Leaders Responsible For Dangote Wealth by swaggerjack: 11:11am On Jun 04, 2023
Basic123:

I will stop seeing Igbo as my enemy once they stop seeing yorubas as enemies.
Thank you

Why bring tribe into this joker.

1 Like

Re: Wikileaks & Forbes: Military & Civilians Leaders Responsible For Dangote Wealth by swaggerjack: 6:53pm On Jun 13, 2023
Another one

1 Like

Re: Wikileaks & Forbes: Military & Civilians Leaders Responsible For Dangote Wealth by Ogene001: 7:12pm On Jun 13, 2023
swaggerjack:
Another one
High poverty in the North proves that they lack business acumen. Only enjoying government patronage

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria At 50: We Should Decentralise Powers – Ibb ! / .. / Describe Candidate Muhammadu Buhari In 1 Word!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.