Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,440 members, 7,839,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

I Knew Nothing About Education When I Took Over As The Education Minister, Adamu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Knew Nothing About Education When I Took Over As The Education Minister, Adamu (204 Views)

ASUU Strike: PDP Calls For Immediate Sack Of Education Minister, Adamu / List Of Tinubu Achievements In Education When He Was Lagos Governor 1999 - 2007 / Barayan Bauchi & Education Minister, Adamu Visit Tinubu In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Knew Nothing About Education When I Took Over As The Education Minister, Adamu by Rosana13: 1:18am On May 27, 2023
The out-going Minister of Education, Mal. Adamu Adamu has confessed to Nigerians that he knew nothing about Education at the time he was appointed Education Minister by Buhari.

By this confessional statement by Adamu, it has become clear to Nigerians that one of the perils of "taking a bow" syndrome in the confirmation of principal offers in the National Assembly is an inept leader like Adamu Adamu.

I guess he didn't even have an education, but it is rather unfortunate we saw it, raised concerns and were called names.

Nigerians will not forget in a hurry the needless pains we had to bear, which were inflicted on us because of the inept leadership we tolerated.

We want to hear the truth about the stealing in the ministry, then we can decide if we will forgive him or not. #SayNoToNepotism!

https://thenationonlineng.net/adamu-i-knew-nothing-about-education-when-i-became-minister/
Re: I Knew Nothing About Education When I Took Over As The Education Minister, Adamu by christopheojo(m): 1:32am On May 27, 2023
This is a case of putting a square pipe in a round hole!
Re: I Knew Nothing About Education When I Took Over As The Education Minister, Adamu by FuckTheMod: 4:12am On May 27, 2023
Of course! No be abokī again...
BUHARÌ the useless SENSELESS and most nepotistic and corrupt president. He can make an illiterate suya or colanut seller the minister of science and technology.
Very useless and unfortunate old fõõl cow.

I'm very happy power has shifted to the south west, DEM GO SEE SHEGE...
Re: I Knew Nothing About Education When I Took Over As The Education Minister, Adamu by suckmedownthere(f): 4:53am On May 27, 2023
This is my confession in usher's voice......

(1) (Reply)

You Are The Best Among All The Contestants, Buhari Tells Tinubu / Yoruba Nation Agitators Storm Lagos Police Station, Injured Policeman / Yoruba Nation Taking Over!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.