Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,257 members, 7,822,315 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Clean With All Necessary Gadget Infinix Note 12i For Sale - - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Clean With All Necessary Gadget Infinix Note 12i For Sale - (226 Views)

Gadget Lovers!!!! / Dell E4310 Core I5 Available. (clean With No Faults) / Infinix Note 5 Stylus 64gb For 55k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Clean With All Necessary Gadget Infinix Note 12i For Sale - by Never4getU: 2:07am On May 27, 2023
I lost my job lately and as you're aware jobs are not easy yo come by in Nigeria. Been unable to secure new one within the stipulated time frame to raise my daughter tuition fees which is due for payment already.

Hence need to offer my six months old infinix NOTE12i smartphone for sale to enable me foot the bills.so they don't send her home as its her final class to graduate to senior class.

I hoped i her mom is alive, she would have help me out in this critical time but since i am the only one for her, i rather deprived myself not at her expense.

THIS INFINIX NOTE 12i ilIS CLEAN WITH ALL NECESSARY PACK INCLUDING CHARGER.

BOUGHT @N125K FROM SLOT LEKKI

GIVEAWAY @N80 NEGOTIABLE...PLS CALL ME ON 80129667848

(1) (Reply)

HP Elitebook Core I5 With TOUCH SCREEN At A Give Away Price (125k) / USA Used 2 Terabyte Sea Gate Hard Drive / Uk Used Dell Laptop With 4gig Ram(45k)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.