Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

USDT @770 Naira. Over 77k Profit Observed Already In 2 Weeks - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / USDT @770 Naira. Over 77k Profit Observed Already In 2 Weeks (1867 Views)

I Just Observed All Bank Network Is Down. / :o How To Make 500 Naira Over And Over For Free (instant Withdrawal Your Bank) / Fidelity Bank Partners Systemspecs For Federal Collections Via *770# (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

USDT @770 Naira. Over 77k Profit Observed Already In 2 Weeks by LegitWebsites: 6:54am On May 27, 2023
USDT @770 Naira. Over 77k Profit Observed Already in 2 Weeks.

Actually, I recently sold $1182 USDT out of my entire USDT Balance on Binance to be able to realize this profit as you can see below.

USDT was sold through The P2P Market to Another Nigerian Merchant needing it.

Now Note; As at 2 Weeks ago; If you were HODLING USDT, You already understood that The Value of USDT in Naira was @ 730 Naira.

Just about Last Week/Earlier This Week; The Price of USDT jumped Up To 750 Naira Per USDT causing a 20 Naira Profit.

If I had decided to sell the same $1,182 USDT Earlier This Week; The Entire Profit would have been 23,640 Naira.

However; I decided to wait until the Weekend for Some More Appreciations on The USDT which Suddenly Happened By Another 20 Naira Increase Per USDT.

I Never Even Expected Such A High Jump on The Naira Value of USDT.

So Right Now; In Just Less Than 2 Weeks; A Significant 40 Naira Profit has been realized on USDT in just A Blink of An Eyes.

That's About 47,280 Naira Profit.

USDT is So Cool.

USDT is The Safe Haven Right Now. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: USDT @770 Naira. Over 77k Profit Observed Already In 2 Weeks by LegitWebsites: 7:20am On May 27, 2023
On The "Why Did You Start Yahoo-Yahoo Thread" Which We Started Out Last Week; An Audience of Ours Asked That We Teach Him "Crypto Arbitrage" as A Skill That He Would Love To Learn.

We had started this thread as A Societal Correction And Re-habitation Thread To Help Upskill More Nigerians So That They Can Desist From Internet Fraudulent Activities Which Does Humanity MORE EVIL.

Last Week; One of Our Audience Requested to Learn "Logo Designing" and An Open Webinar on This Was Taught for The Benefit of Everyone That Also Cares To Learn Using The Link Below:

https://www.nairaland.com/7688759/partss-why-did-start-yahoo-yahoo/1

As A matter of fact; To Avoid The Congestion of Too Many Classes on This Singular Thread; I've decided to create this particular thread to serve as the Crypto Arbitrage Sensitization Webinar That Can Serve The Question of Our Entire Audience Who Would Also Want To Learn All What Crypto Arbitrage is All About.

So, This Thread Would Be Doing Justice To The Effective Sensitization of The MANY Forms of Crypto Arbitrages.

There are Many Forms of Crypto Arbitrages. This is One of The Most Important Things That You Need To Know.

...And Surely; More Diverse Forms of Crypto Arbitrages Would Still Exist As The Advancement and Implementation of Ideas Continue.

So, For Now...

Within The Day; I'll be explaining All You Need to Know About "USDT DAY-TO-DAY ARBITRAGE" Which is The Pattern of Arbitrage That Comes So Easy To Anyone Who Is A Complete Beginner in The Crypto Space.

We Ride On.

Stay Locked In And Comment "Interested" if You Are Also Ready To Learn.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: USDT @770 Naira. Over 77k Profit Observed Already In 2 Weeks by Meedot2(m): 8:05am On May 27, 2023
I dey with you brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: USDT @770 Naira. Over 77k Profit Observed Already In 2 Weeks by Sablexxxtoons: 12:32pm On May 27, 2023
Nice.. I hope you withdrew your profit before it depreciates. USDT is cool truly

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: USDT @770 Naira. Over 77k Profit Observed Already In 2 Weeks by Mantilla(m): 4:03pm On May 27, 2023
Crypto abitrage require anything close to 500k to be profitable at least.
Re: USDT @770 Naira. Over 77k Profit Observed Already In 2 Weeks by TossTos: 5:41pm On May 27, 2023
I lost 400k into this arbitrage , i almost die ..if you don't have enough arbitrage no dey sweet because the profit no dey too much ..

1 Like

Re: USDT @770 Naira. Over 77k Profit Observed Already In 2 Weeks by Ejuna80: 1:31am On May 28, 2023
LegitWebsites:
On The "Why Did You Start Yahoo-Yahoo Thread" Which We Started Out Last Week; An Audience of Ours Asked That We Teach Him "Crypto Arbitrage" as A Skill That He Would Love To Learn.

We had started this thread as A Societal Correction And Re-habitation Thread To Help Upskill More Nigerians So That They Can Desist From Internet Fraudulent Activities Which Does Humanity MORE EVIL.

Last Week; One of Our Audience Requested to Learn "Logo Designing" and An Open Webinar on This Was Taught for The Benefit of Everyone That Also Cares To Learn Using The Link Below:

https://www.nairaland.com/7688759/partss-why-did-start-yahoo-yahoo/1

As A matter of fact; To Avoid The Congestion of Too Many Classes on This Singular Thread; I've decided to create this particular thread to serve as the Crypto Arbitrage Sensitization Webinar That Can Serve The Question of Our Entire Audience Who Would Also Want To Learn All What Crypto Arbitrage is All About.

So, This Thread Would Be Doing Justice To The Effective Sensitization of The MANY Forms of Crypto Arbitrages.

There are Many Forms of Crypto Arbitrages. This is One of The Most Important Things That You Need To Know.

...And Surely; More Diverse Forms of Crypto Arbitrages Would Still Exist As The Advancement and Implementation of Ideas Continue.

So, For Now...

Within The Day; I'll be explaining All You Need to Know About "USDT DAY-TO-DAY ARBITRAGE" Which is The Pattern of Arbitrage That Comes So Easy To Anyone Who Is A Complete Beginner in The Crypto Space.

We Ride On.

Stay Locked In And Comment "Interested" if You Are Also Ready To Learn.

I'm here. Thanks for the update. Really appreciate it
Re: USDT @770 Naira. Over 77k Profit Observed Already In 2 Weeks by LegitWebsites: 5:25am On May 28, 2023
Meedot2:
I dey with you brother

We Fly Together....
Re: USDT @770 Naira. Over 77k Profit Observed Already In 2 Weeks by LegitWebsites: 5:32am On May 28, 2023
Sablexxxtoons:
Nice.. I hope you withdrew your profit before it depreciates. USDT is cool truly

We Already Withdrew $1,182 USDT already @770 Per Naira.

This is A Full Close To Invest The Sum of Capital and Profits into Another Venture Offline (Movement Arbitrage of People and Goods).

Meanwhile; About another $900 USDT is left on Our Binance Account To Allow for More Daily and Future Profitings.

It is Wrong To Completely Sell Off All Your Digital Assets. You should ALWAYS have some in Your Treasuries.
Re: USDT @770 Naira. Over 77k Profit Observed Already In 2 Weeks by LegitWebsites: 5:35am On May 28, 2023
Mantilla:

It depends on your Style of Crypto Arbitrage.

I'll drop A Link To The CAMEROON-NIGERIA CROSS-BORDER ARBITRAGE Which Doesn't Require Huge Amounts Before You Can Profit Significantly.

I'll also drop another Sensitization link to the thread that Teaches Already About The Concept of "COINS ARBITRAGE BUREAUCRACY (CAB)" Which Requires JUST A Few Dollars To Roll On.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: USDT @770 Naira. Over 77k Profit Observed Already In 2 Weeks by LegitWebsites: 5:40am On May 28, 2023
TossTos:
I lost 400k into this arbitrage , i almost die ..if you don't have enough arbitrage no dey sweet because the profit no dey too much ..

What Concept of Arbitrage Made You Lose Up To 400,000 Naira in This Life ?

Such Concept of Loss is A Very Big MISCALCULATION on Your Side Because The IDEOLOGY of Crypto Arbitrage is Always Investing in A ZERO RISK VENTURE. You Ensure Your RATES Are Profitable for you before you delve into Most Concepts of ZERO-RISK ARBITRAGES.

How Did You Loose 400,000 Naira ?

Let's Learn From You.

If it is Not Almost ZERO-RISK

1 Like 1 Share

Re: USDT @770 Naira. Over 77k Profit Observed Already In 2 Weeks by Sablexxxtoons: 6:04am On May 28, 2023
Cool stuff..

Im expecting some 500 usdt in some weeks time . . Pls how do i go about it.. do i need to get any special verification on Binance?

LegitWebsites:

We Fly Together....

1 Like

Re: USDT @770 Naira. Over 77k Profit Observed Already In 2 Weeks by vichaz10(m): 8:47am On May 28, 2023
Interested
Re: USDT @770 Naira. Over 77k Profit Observed Already In 2 Weeks by TreasureHunter(m): 6:00pm On May 28, 2023
LegitWebsites:

It depends on your Style of Crypt Arbitrage.

I'll drop A Link To The CAMEROON-NIGERIA CROSS-BORDER ARBITRAGE Which Doesn't Require Huge Amounts Before You Can Profit Significantly.

I'll also drop another Sensitization link to the thread that Teaches Already About The Concept of "COINS ARBITRAGE BUREAUCRACY (CAB)" Which Requires JUST A Few Dollars To Roll On.

How much do you use as capital for your own arbitrage business?

1 Like

Re: USDT @770 Naira. Over 77k Profit Observed Already In 2 Weeks by TreasureHunter(m): 6:01pm On May 28, 2023
Mantilla:

How much profit can a person make each month with a capital of N500K

1 Like

Re: USDT @770 Naira. Over 77k Profit Observed Already In 2 Weeks by Mantilla(m): 8:45pm On May 28, 2023
TreasureHunter:

It's a big space.
Can make 10% or above depending on the market.

Some people do inter exchange trading, they observe a price difference in the two exchanges and quickly make use of it .ie in this exchange BTC is selling for 3k while in another exchange, it's selling for 3.5k .
They quickly send to that exchange and sell there bagging 5h profit ASAP.

1 Like

Re: USDT @770 Naira. Over 77k Profit Observed Already In 2 Weeks by MissW: 9:10am On May 29, 2023
TossTos:
How please? Did you send to wrong wallet, you were using market price or what? Or was it on P2P?

1 Like

Re: USDT @770 Naira. Over 77k Profit Observed Already In 2 Weeks by LegitWebsites: 10:10am On Jun 05, 2023
TreasureHunter:

How much do you use as capital for your own arbitrage business?

2 million Naira was my capital.

However, you need not begin with such a huge amount if you can run Cross-Border Arbitrages with A Partner Abroad in The UK or USA.

This may not come easy for you since you will need a trusted partner abroad which you may not currently have. So, the best option of Arbitrage that You can possibly go for is The ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE HEDGING ARBITRAGE Which is What I Currently Use Through The Membership SACK YOUR SELFISH BOSS (SYSB) ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE (AI) HEDGING BOT.

You need $50USDT Membership To Join; an you can begin your Arbitrage Hedging Trading with as little as $100 USDT for Daily USDT Profits just by installing The AI Bot on Your Device.

With The AI Bot, you don't need any partner or investment through any portal.

You just deposit your funds on Binance, then Install and Configure The AI Bot Using The Configuration Settings that will be provided to you so that you earn Daily Arbitrage Profits.

Personally; The AI Bot is trading and growing a $500 USDT account for me on binance - Fully on Automation and Fully Passive.

It's exactly a SET And LEAVE System.

PS: Forget All The Jargon on Dollar Arbitrage that you may come across on YouTube, Most of them are completely Cock and Bull Stories created by YouTubers ONLY Trying to Make Money from Uploading Contents that Never Works.

I've been Ill for a while, so - I'm just having time to come up on here to respond to my mentions.

I'll do well do detail this thread on more insights about The Relevance of Utilizing The SACK YOUR SELFISH BOSS (SYSB) ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE (AI) HEDGING ARBITRAGE BOT Later Today.

All You Should Know is That:

"The Future is Not Just AI,
AI is Actually The Future
".

And Welcome To The World of AI. It will only be wiser if More Nairalanders can quickly begin tapping into the positive Opportunities That AI Has got to offer especially in The Crypto Space before Alot of Many Scammers begin Extorting People and Spoiling The Space.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: USDT @770 Naira. Over 77k Profit Observed Already In 2 Weeks by LegitWebsites: 10:13am On Jun 05, 2023
Sablexxxtoons:
Cool stuff..

Im expecting some 500 usdt in some weeks time . . Pls how do i go about it.. do i need to get any special verification on Binance?

Yes, you need to get verified on Binance to trade on P2P with most people.

Just do your normal KYC Verification and you are good to go.

Nothing special.

Just your email verification and your phone number verification.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: USDT @770 Naira. Over 77k Profit Observed Already In 2 Weeks by LegitWebsites: 12:14pm On Jun 05, 2023
vichaz10:
Interested

If you are interested in Our ONE-ON-ONE TRAINING On Crypto Arbitrage Bureaucracy (CAB) Trading Using ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE (AI) Which Guarantees You Daily Arbitrage Profits on Automation with Absolutely ZERO LOSS; Then - You Should Join Up Our Crypto Conscious University (CCU) By Sending The Command Below to The Contact Appearing on The Graphic Display Below:

"Coins Arbitrage Bureaucracy (CAB) with AI"

Re: USDT @770 Naira. Over 77k Profit Observed Already In 2 Weeks by LegitWebsites: 7:24pm On Jun 05, 2023
Ejuna80:

I'm here. Thanks for the update. Really appreciate it

Greatness.
Re: USDT @770 Naira. Over 77k Profit Observed Already In 2 Weeks by Abbafrye(m): 7:51pm On Jun 05, 2023
Anyone with a verified Wise account for sale should chat me up on WhatsApp. Account must be verified. The number of transactions on it doesn't really matter. But make sure it's fully verified.
Scammers don't bother to chat me up cos you won't succeed. I buy about 3-4 Wise accounts every week. So bring as many as you have. My price is high and it's the best offer you will get out there.
WhatsApp - 07017 984772
Re: USDT @770 Naira. Over 77k Profit Observed Already In 2 Weeks by LegitWebsites: 5:17pm On Jun 06, 2023
You See;

The Issue is Not That You Do Not Know How To Trade The Crypto Market Properly and Profitably At Some Points,

The Issue is That You Compete HEAVILY with SMART ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE (AI) Bots and Big Banks That HEDGES The Market Ripping You OFF To EAT Up Your Profits.

Get The Ultimate Solution To Play Like The BIG BANKS Here:

https://www.nairaland.com/7716818/official-artificial-intelligence-ai-future#123613483

See Result of Day 1 of Month 2 Below:

1 Share

Re: USDT @770 Naira. Over 77k Profit Observed Already In 2 Weeks by LegitWebsites: 5:23pm On Jun 06, 2023
TreasureHunter:

@TreasureHunter;

Check Out The Best of Arbitrage Treasure profits To Passively Hunt for Using The Link Below:

https://www.nairaland.com/7716818/official-artificial-intelligence-ai-future#123613483

I created the thread today for you and others on this thread interested in Enjoying ZERO-RISK Crypto Arbitrage Profits to financially benefit from.

You can all help yourselves out.

I'm already Over 1 Month in The Game.

So, It is Fully Verified and Trusted.
Re: USDT @770 Naira. Over 77k Profit Observed Already In 2 Weeks by LegitWebsites: 11:18am On Jun 07, 2023
Abbafrye:
Anyone with a verified Wise account for sale should chat me up on WhatsApp. Account must be verified. The number of transactions on it doesn't really matter. But make sure it's fully verified.
Scammers don't bother to chat me up cos you won't succeed. I buy about 3-4 Wise accounts every week. So bring as many as you have. My price is high and it's the best offer you will get out there.
WhatsApp - 07017 984772

What do you buy the wise accounts for?

What do you do with them?

1 Like

Re: USDT @770 Naira. Over 77k Profit Observed Already In 2 Weeks by Salesbay: 12:21pm On Jun 07, 2023
Hello, Please can you teach me cross border arbitrage? I have trusted partner in the UK.
Re: USDT @770 Naira. Over 77k Profit Observed Already In 2 Weeks by LegitWebsites: 7:04pm On Jun 07, 2023
Salesbay:
Hello, Please can you teach me cross border arbitrage? I have trusted partner in the UK.

You can reachout to us via our whatsapp handle for your ONE-ON-ONE Training.

Send The Command:

"UK Cross-Border Arbitrage".

We will take it from there.
Re: USDT @770 Naira. Over 77k Profit Observed Already In 2 Weeks by LegitWebsites: 6:20am On Jun 08, 2023
This is for those interested in Earning Massive and Passive (MAP) Daily-Weekly-Monthly Profits from The Sharp and Steady Rise of Crypto Pumps:

For Your Crypto Pumping Advantage;

Trade These Two Sets of 6 Bullish Cryptos:

https://www.nairaland.com/7719189/crypto-pump-millionairing-profits-early#123645211

Treat As Urgent To Maximize Your Profits.

Re: USDT @770 Naira. Over 77k Profit Observed Already In 2 Weeks by TreasureHunter(m): 6:40pm On Jun 08, 2023
LegitWebsites:

@TreasureHunter;

Check Out The Best of Arbitrage Treasure profits To Passively Hunt for Using The Link Below:

I created the thread today for you and others on this thread interested in Enjoying ZERO-RISK Crypto Arbitrage Profits to financially benefit from.

You can all help yourselves out.

I'm already Over 1 Month in The Game.

So, It is Fully Verified and Trusted.

Thank you for this, I will check it out
Re: USDT @770 Naira. Over 77k Profit Observed Already In 2 Weeks by abdulskulboy(m): 6:47pm On Jun 08, 2023
I have 10m which I want to invest for a daily profit of at least 100k/day. What channel should I follow. Please sincere advice
Re: USDT @770 Naira. Over 77k Profit Observed Already In 2 Weeks by abdulskulboy(m): 5:13am On Jun 09, 2023
Interested

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Present Exchange Rate For The Euro? / World Leading Binary Indicator...... 90% Accurate, No Repaint Signal. Works Wel / Help UBA Charges Stamp Duty On My Savings Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.