Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,691 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

This Is A Moment Of Cease Fire As Alaigbo Readies For Counter Offensive - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is A Moment Of Cease Fire As Alaigbo Readies For Counter Offensive (446 Views)

Hamas Are Not Terrorists But Freedom Fighters Says MURIC, Appeals For Cease Fire / Orlu Clash: Nnamdi Kanu Orders ESN Operatives To Cease Fire, Return To Forests / FG Pledges $270m To ECOWAS Security Fund, $80m For Counter-Insurgency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is A Moment Of Cease Fire As Alaigbo Readies For Counter Offensive by AlexBells(m): 8:28am On May 27, 2023
In a about 48 hours Nigeria gets a new president a questionable, yet to be accepted and widely unpopular however personally I prefer let Tinubu be sworn in first. Strategically a disruption of Tinubu's inauguration may disrupt other inauguration and AlaIgbo can't risk to consolidate all our wins.

A brand new set of astute leaders across Igboland from Enugu to PH, To Asaba, To Anambra, to Imo, to Ebonyi, to Abia, brand new leadership that I have confidence in and above all the Igbo hating Wike would be out of office and an Igbo affiliated Opobo man would be governor of Rivers, Igbos let's rejoice.

I want Tinubu to be sworn in however that won't stop the moves to reclaim the mandate, my major reason for wanting Tinubu to be sworn in first is because Buhari is an epitome of failure, pain and aura of bad luck, honestly I believe Buhari is a good man but there's a bad omen that follows him and irrespective of how good intentioned he may be, his decisions always bring pains.

Yorubas are a different kind of animal from the Fulanis and confrontating Tinubu's questionable government with same method we confronted Buhari will not yield effective result. I say "Tinubu's government" despite understanding the exigencies especially in my region becuase I know that without violent disruption, Tinubu would be president for at least 6 months and at most 8 years, I'm a pragmatic person and I like to remain so becuase six months is such a crucial time in politics as such opposition MUST be there from the very start.

For this reason I'm taking my movement to Twitter while I will be here from time to time to support people like , gidgiddy, and other Igbos who remain persistent in protecting the interest of the Igbo Nation, I must also warn that nairaland is likely going highly partisan as an agent of the ruling party media tool.

We must approach opposition differently and that will include either not giving credence to people and things that won't add values to our core Igboland as such I won't want to personally entertain distracting arguments.

The Igbo Nation has probably no realistic issue with Yorubas the only people I feel like we have issue with which can be peacefully or violently sorted are the Ijaws in the case of Opobo and Bonny as such, while I appreciate the rivalry between Igbos and Yorubas, it is really distracting and stealing beautiful time that each young people should use to market and build their land.

Moves to decongest Lagos is underway as we would discourage Igbo investments in Lagos henceforth, heavy investment in agriculture etc. Like I say Yorubas are a different kind of animal from the North, while the North are good in conventional warfare, Yorubas are good in diplomatic and media warfare so we MUST change our strategy.

At this moment I wish to salute the courage of the Igbo Nation in surviving the 8 years of Buhari and coming out stronger, better and more beautiful even with Tinubu's questionable mandate, let their be a moment of seize fire becuase the tactics is about to Change.

I also know that may 30 is Biafran day and I respect the memories of my Grandfather and all the other casualties of the Biafran War, May 30 is a day we MUST respect. I'm on Twitter @Alexogechukwu

5 Likes

Re: This Is A Moment Of Cease Fire As Alaigbo Readies For Counter Offensive by sonature1: 8:29am On May 27, 2023
You people should stop all this nonsense.

Nobody will disrupt Tinubu's inauguration ceremony on Monday.

2 Likes

Re: This Is A Moment Of Cease Fire As Alaigbo Readies For Counter Offensive by AlexBells(m): 8:33am On May 27, 2023
sonature1:
You people should stop all this nonsense.

Nobody will disrupt Tinubu's inauguration ceremony on Monday.
It will be great if you read before commenting

1 Like

Re: This Is A Moment Of Cease Fire As Alaigbo Readies For Counter Offensive by ChiefJusticeFuc: 8:50am On May 27, 2023
AlexBells:
In a about 48 hours Nigeria gets a new president a questionable, yet to be accepted and widely unpopular however personally I prefer let Tinubu be sworn in first. Strategically a disruption of Tinubu's inauguration may disrupt other inauguration and AlaIgbo can't risk to consolidate all our wins.

A brand new set of astute leaders across Igboland from Enugu to PH, To Asaba, To Anambra, to Imo, to Ebonyi, to Abia, brand new leadership that I have confidence in and above all the Igbo hating Wike would be out of office and an Igbo affiliated Opobo man would be governor of Rivers, Igbos let's rejoice.

I want Tinubu to be sworn in however that won't stop the moves to reclaim the mandate, my major reason for wanting Tinubu to be sworn in first is because Buhari is an epitome of failure, pain and aura of bad luck, honestly I believe Buhari is a good man but there's a bad omen that follows him and irrespective of how good intentioned he may be, his decisions always bring pains.

Yorubas are a different kind of animal from the Fulanis and confrontating Tinubu's questionable government with same method we confronted Buhari will not yield effective result. I say "Tinubu's government" despite understanding the exigencies especially in my region becuase I know that without violent disruption, Tinubu would be president for at least 6 months and at most 8 years, I'm a pragmatic person and I like to remain so becuase six months is such a crucial time in politics as such opposition MUST be there from the very start.

For this reason I'm taking my movement to Twitter while I will be here from time to time to support people like , gidgiddy, and other Igbos who remain persistent in protecting the interest of the Igbo Nation, I must also warn that nairaland is likely going highly partisan as an agent of the ruling party media tool.

We must approach opposition differently and that will include either not giving credence to people and things that won't add values to our core Igboland as such I won't want to personally entertain distracting arguments.

The Igbo Nation has probably no realistic issue with Yorubas the only people I feel like we have issue with which can be peacefully or violently sorted are the Ijaws in the case of Opobo and Bonny as such, while I appreciate the rivalry between Igbos and Yorubas, it is really distracting and stealing beautiful time that each young people should use to market and build their land.

Moves to decongest Lagos is underway as we would discourage Igbo investments in Lagos henceforth, heavy investment in agriculture etc. Like I say Yorubas are a different kind of animal from the North, while the North are good in conventional warfare, Yorubas are good in diplomatic and media warfare so we MUST change our strategy.

At this moment I wish to salute the courage of the Igbo Nation in surviving the 8 years of Buhari and coming out stronger, better and more beautiful even with Tinubu's questionable mandate, let their be a moment of seize fire becuase the tactics is about to Change.

I also know that may 30 is Biafran day and I respect the memories of my Grandfather and all the other casualties of the Biafran War, May 30 is a day we MUST respect. I'm on Twitter @Alexogechukwu

Firstly , it is "cease" and not "seize" you insufferable OSU ctetin

Secondly, your disjointed write up has only exposed what we all knew all along that the disobidient movement was an OSU movement as you addressed your senseless post to your fellow OSU cretins.

You are not in any way intelligent in that your useless yeast.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is A Moment Of Cease Fire As Alaigbo Readies For Counter Offensive by demmie1: 8:58am On May 27, 2023
Like I always say, igbos are highly delusional
Re: This Is A Moment Of Cease Fire As Alaigbo Readies For Counter Offensive by AlexBells(m): 8:58am On May 27, 2023
ChiefJusticeFuc:

Firstly , it is "cease" and not "seize" you insufferable OSU ctetin

Secondly, your disjointed write up has only exposed what we all knew all along that the disobidient movement was an OSU movement as you addressed your senseless post to your fellow OSU cretins.

You are not in any way intelligent in that your useless yeast.
Thanks a lot for the correction about cease and seize, I have always made it clear that while I support Peter Obi, my politics and movement for now is about the Igbo Nation and our allies, unless you are equating my movement of Igbo Province also the Confederate States of AlaIgbo to the Obidient movement then I must point out that they are entirely different things.

As regards intelligence, the Igbo nation don't need your approval to decide our level of intelligence, as intelligence is relative, a chinese man is intelligent in Chinese things while a British is intelligent in British things, we can only apply general intelligence in things we have in common and as you can see we have very little in common, I'm Igbo for the Igbo nation and I follow the footstep of my ancestors which have seen us through millennium, ability to survive your terrain is the hallmark of intelligence and we had always survived.

2 Likes

Re: This Is A Moment Of Cease Fire As Alaigbo Readies For Counter Offensive by AlexBells(m): 9:00am On May 27, 2023
demmie1:
Like I always say, igbos are highly delusional
It is easy to say but often complex to comprehend,
Re: This Is A Moment Of Cease Fire As Alaigbo Readies For Counter Offensive by Houseontherock1: 9:02am On May 27, 2023
See pains oozing left right and centergrin grin
Re: This Is A Moment Of Cease Fire As Alaigbo Readies For Counter Offensive by AlexBells(m): 9:05am On May 27, 2023
Houseontherock1:
See pains oozing left right and centergrin grin
Pain, why, I'm a politician and thinks like one, democracy is about checks and balances where providing opposition is part of the game, if you are looking for someone with emotions go elsewhere, I'm fully in the game and just watching the first 3 months to see who is right or wrong campaign is over so get to work while I get to work
Re: This Is A Moment Of Cease Fire As Alaigbo Readies For Counter Offensive by Omoluabi16(m): 9:18am On May 27, 2023
The elections are over, and tinubu will be sworn in
Re: This Is A Moment Of Cease Fire As Alaigbo Readies For Counter Offensive by Karlman: 9:21am On May 27, 2023
It is the height of foolery on the part of Yorubas on nairaland, who are mostly daft anyway, to always make a general blanket statement against Igbos because an igbo man or woman air their personal opinions online concerning any matter. Should I employ same parameter by using the opinions of nairaland yorubas, who as I have pointed out earlier are generally bereft of senses and decorum, then it would have been apt to assert that the the Yoruba as a people are senseless, heartless and useless, in fact, evil.

2 Likes

Re: This Is A Moment Of Cease Fire As Alaigbo Readies For Counter Offensive by AlexBells(m): 9:22am On May 27, 2023
Omoluabi16:
The elections are over, and tinubu will be sworn in
In a democracy, opposition is part of it, while my brother at Peter Obi is busy with going to court same as Atiku until they are able to prove that they won or lost, do you expect us not to provide opposition to the questionable regime until it is proven unquestionable
Re: This Is A Moment Of Cease Fire As Alaigbo Readies For Counter Offensive by DMCY: 10:13am On May 27, 2023
AlexBells:

If they start abusing your tribe now, you’ll start wailing up and down! Imagine calling people in a tribe animal? Does that sound right by you?
Alaye park well and gdfO!
Re: This Is A Moment Of Cease Fire As Alaigbo Readies For Counter Offensive by AlexBells(m): 10:19am On May 27, 2023
DMCY:

If they start abusing your tribe now, you’ll start wailing up and down! Imagine calling people in a tribe animal? Does that sound right by you?
Alaye park well and gdfO!
"Man is by nature a political animal" By Aristotle, it is about your understanding, animal here is not about being abusive, upgrade to understand

(1) (Reply)

It Would Have Been Unfortunate For Nigeria To Transit From Buhari To Peter Obi - / Thief*nubu's Touts That Went For Inauguration Begging For Money To Return Home! / What Should Happen To Citizens That Can Not Afford PMS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.