Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,338 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Dreams Do Come Through If You Can Dare To Work At it. . - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dreams Do Come Through If You Can Dare To Work At it. . (219 Views)

Video: Dreams Do Come True If You Know What Your Dream Required. / Please I Need Advise.... Y'all Should Come Through For Me. / Upwork Freelancers, Do Come In. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dreams Do Come Through If You Can Dare To Work At it. . by KaTcHmoneyInc1(m): 8:48am On May 27, 2023
The man in this picture is a Brother and an ally of many years from Ichida but raised in Lagos. The woman in the picture is his wife and known as Mrs. Jessica formely from Isuaniocha who was raised in Lagos, a very private Lady who has gone through alot just for the sake of being a great wife to her husband and helping to see that their dreams of a great life is well birthed despite the challenges of life which has stared them in the face overtime.

Saint and Jessie are both graduates of Nnamdi Azikiwe University, College Of Health Sciences Okofia Nnewi. Their love affair started off while she was still an undergraduate, it was a journey of faith and boldness.

Saint studied Anatomy while Jessie is a licenced Medical Rehabilitation and Physiotherapist.

None of them is practising what they studied at Prof. Meludu's Okofia, at the moment as they are well established in the market place chasing their dreams.

During the heat of the kidnap in Anambra, they were kidnapped a couple of times when they still used their vehicle but yet they refused to run away from Anambra State. They rather downgraded and left off the vehicles and now use their bikes, after which purchase the kidnap story is now a thing of the past.

They run a financial service business at rural areas that provide banking services to rural communities. They help the unbanked Nigerian rural population in Anambra have access to banking services without going to the banks.

This success of theirs as vendors with MoniePoint matter to me because this is a product of sweat, blood, sleepless nights and commitment to being their best at tasks at all times.

Jessica as it is typical of many foresighted first daughters of Igbo origin, took a chance on my guy even when he didn't look like a million bucks. Saint has always been a hardworking guy who cares least about packaging but whose tongue can talk an Eskimo into buying ice.

You don't meet women like Jessica daily whom despite being a baby girl and mobbed at all sides by guys who have their funds, stay through to a young school leaver who was still yet to get his bearing in life. Anything Jessie gets today is a product of her sacrifices and hardwork.

I am happy for the both of you, ndị nke m and it is my happiness that you both are building from ground up.

Jessie I miss those your delicacies ooo.. Nwataanayoeze na Ichida, jisie nụ ike.. You have always been a smart man who always sees prospect when people are still busy doing all sorts of analysis.

©KaTcHmoney Inc, 2023™.

(1) (Reply)

How To Manage Small Business Finances / Help! I Am About Placing My First Order On Aliexpress / Complete Smartphone Videography

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.