Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,818 members, 7,862,710 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:41 AM

2023 Children’s Day: NNPC Chairman Celebrates Nigerian Children. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Children’s Day: NNPC Chairman Celebrates Nigerian Children. (197 Views)

2023 Children’s Day: Chief Dr George Moghalu Celebrates Nigeria Children. / 2023: Children Of Top Politicians Jostle To Step Into Parents’ Shoes / Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2023 Children’s Day: NNPC Chairman Celebrates Nigerian Children. by Paschal2806: 8:52am On May 27, 2023
As we celebrate Children's Day, I join parents and guardians across our country to wish our children the very best.

Children are our future and leaders of tomorrow. They are blessings and unique gifts from God.

As we celebrate, let me reiterate that our children's rights and dignity must be protected. There have been disturbing reports on social media of children subjected to physical harm and abuse by those whom children are entrusted in their care.

As parents and guardians, we must help the government in protecting our children from all forms of physical and domestic abuse, to ensure that offenders are made to face the full wrath of the law.

As the leaders of tomorrow, our children are our future and must be given utmost priority so they grow up to lead our country on the right path of morals and ideals of Nation building.

Happy Children's Day.

Sen. Margery Chuba-Okadigbo,
Board Chairman, NNPCL.

Re: 2023 Children’s Day: NNPC Chairman Celebrates Nigerian Children. by Nandoife: 8:58am On May 27, 2023
Kind gesture

(1) (Reply)

Clerics In Nigeria Politics; A Blessing Or A Curse? / Tinubu Commiserates With India Over Train Crash / Tell Me Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.