Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,457 members, 7,958,375 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:25 PM

I Hope Those Tinubu Supporters That Beg Online Would Be Remembered - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Hope Those Tinubu Supporters That Beg Online Would Be Remembered (303 Views)

I Hope Those That Supported Tinubu Are Better Placed Today / Tinubu Supporters That Insulted An 85-year-old Obasanjo Are Now Crying Of Bully / 10 Things Yar’adua Will Be Remembered For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hope Those Tinubu Supporters That Beg Online Would Be Remembered by mokwechineme: 10:07am On May 27, 2023
Some of them are currently littered in the streets leading to Bourdillion and it seems Tinubu is hardly looking their way. How can humans be living that way in the 21st century
Re: I Hope Those Tinubu Supporters That Beg Online Would Be Remembered by mokwechineme: 10:17am On May 27, 2023
I hope they are remembered
Re: I Hope Those Tinubu Supporters That Beg Online Would Be Remembered by yrhuhfy113: 10:21am On May 27, 2023
mokwechineme:
Some of them are currently littered in the streets leading to Bourdillion and it seems Tinubu is hardly looking their way. How can humans be living that way in the 21st century

as it was in LAGOS when he was governor, so it will be for NIGERIA

TOUTS are about to reign...

Christians may even suffer backlash

within SIX months.... seeming beauty and progress will be seen

BUT HE WILL RULE WITH A FIERCE iron HAND.

JAPA will be hard.... but traveling out to come back will be normal.
Re: I Hope Those Tinubu Supporters That Beg Online Would Be Remembered by Flangelo12: 10:26am On May 27, 2023
mokwechineme:

So Obi supporters are wealthy?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Hope Those Tinubu Supporters That Beg Online Would Be Remembered by mokwechineme: 1:11pm On May 27, 2023
Flangelo12:

So Obi supporters are wealthy?
May be its because tinubu supporters are mostly those that don't know their right from their left and can easily be bought
Re: I Hope Those Tinubu Supporters That Beg Online Would Be Remembered by Flangelo12: 1:12pm On May 27, 2023
mokwechineme:
May be its because tinubu supporters are mostly those that don't know their right from their left and can easily be bought

8 million of us.

grin

3 Likes

Re: I Hope Those Tinubu Supporters That Beg Online Would Be Remembered by beerfraud(f): 1:14pm On May 27, 2023
Peter Pandora obituary is a cultist and thief

3 Likes

Re: I Hope Those Tinubu Supporters That Beg Online Would Be Remembered by mokwechineme: 1:15pm On May 27, 2023
Flangelo12:

8 million of us.

grin

ofcourse, u have majority of that 8million from the north and southwest where poor people are in their numbers more than any other regions
Re: I Hope Those Tinubu Supporters That Beg Online Would Be Remembered by Flangelo12: 1:28pm On May 27, 2023
mokwechineme:
ofcourse, u have majority of that 8million from the north and southwest where poor people are in their numbers more than any other regions

You lot are 🤡.

Let's see if tomorrow another of your kinsmen is apprehended at the Murtala Muhammad internal airport for trying to export narcotics.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hope Those Tinubu Supporters That Beg Online Would Be Remembered by Exclusive101: 2:22pm On May 27, 2023
So long Peter Obi supporter refugees support desisting from escaping from Anambra in Ekene dilichukwu GIG Peace Agufore Ifesinachi Okeson GUO Young Shall Grow etc to the SW to labour your soul away Tinubu supporters will be just fine

mokwechineme:

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Ijaws Now Have These Two State Governors. / Removal Of Fuel Subsidy Is Good But Nigeria Still Have A Long Way To Go / President Tinubu Vows To Review Minimum Wage And Strengthen Revenue Sources.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.