Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,556 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

North Korea Reportedly Jails A 2-year-old Child After His Parents Were Caught Wi - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / North Korea Reportedly Jails A 2-year-old Child After His Parents Were Caught Wi (1467 Views)

Saudi Arabia Jails Fatima Al-Shawarbi 30 Years For Criticizing Neom On Twitter / Ndambi Guebuza: Court Jails Mozambican Ex-President Son For 12 Years Over Bribes / $2 Million Raised For Toddler Whose Parents Were Killed In The July 4 shooting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

North Korea Reportedly Jails A 2-year-old Child After His Parents Were Caught Wi by Khimfemight: 10:23am On May 27, 2023
North Korea reportedly jails a 2-year-old child after his parents were caught with a Bible.

A toddler is said to have been sentenced to life imprisonment in a North Korean prison camp after his parents were discovered with a Bible in a home, Daily Mail is reporting.

The was revealed by the US State Department’s International Religious Freedom Report. It claimed the two-year-old and his entire family were lock£d up for their religious... https://m.wikibit.com/en/dr/2271720706320.html?client=MM313&keyword=SOLANA
twitter.com/i/web/status/1…

Re: North Korea Reportedly Jails A 2-year-old Child After His Parents Were Caught Wi by Creamypie(m): 10:27am On May 27, 2023
E get countries wey no suppose exist. Like north Korea, China

5 Likes

Re: North Korea Reportedly Jails A 2-year-old Child After His Parents Were Caught Wi by Karemarealty288(m): 10:28am On May 27, 2023
How true is this weird story ...
Re: North Korea Reportedly Jails A 2-year-old Child After His Parents Were Caught Wi by lhordspy: 10:30am On May 27, 2023
All these fakenews peddler.
Re: North Korea Reportedly Jails A 2-year-old Child After His Parents Were Caught Wi by Nobody: 10:33am On May 27, 2023
lhordspy:
All these fakenews peddler.
Oga,why not search it up and confirm for yourself. It's on most media site.

Keep supporting trash. Let it be against Muslim now, we see you foaming in the mouth! 🤮

4 Likes

Re: North Korea Reportedly Jails A 2-year-old Child After His Parents Were Caught Wi by SHINJACRUSADER: 10:36am On May 27, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Na druggie pikin he be...no vex

1 Like

Re: North Korea Reportedly Jails A 2-year-old Child After His Parents Were Caught Wi by Onyiiobi7735(m): 10:45am On May 27, 2023
I don't believe this at all.What sane national government would jail a toddler, because of his parents being seen with a Bible?
Even Muslim countries can never do that.
Re: North Korea Reportedly Jails A 2-year-old Child After His Parents Were Caught Wi by iykofias(m): 10:52am On May 27, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Keep supporting trash. Let it be against Muslim now, we see you foaming in the mouth! 🤮
still a fake news, punch obviously culled it from a western propaganda news outlet

4 Likes

Re: North Korea Reportedly Jails A 2-year-old Child After His Parents Were Caught Wi by Nobody: 11:29am On May 27, 2023
iykofias:
still a fake news, punch obviously culled it from a western propaganda news outlet
And you obviously culled this trash you wrote from your a_ss!🤮🤮

1 Like

Re: North Korea Reportedly Jails A 2-year-old Child After His Parents Were Caught Wi by iykofias(m): 11:31am On May 27, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

And you obviously culled this trash you wrote from your a_ss!🤮🤮
maybe, but I’m not the one stup!d enough to believe a toddler was jailed, or even charged to court grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Korea Reportedly Jails A 2-year-old Child After His Parents Were Caught Wi by Nobody: 11:44am On May 27, 2023
iykofias:
maybe, but I’m not the one stup!d enough to believe a toddler was jailed, or even charged to court grin
I'm also not stupid enough to deny reality.😁

2 Likes

Re: North Korea Reportedly Jails A 2-year-old Child After His Parents Were Caught Wi by citygarden(m): 11:48am On May 27, 2023
I still believe that it fake news. By western propaganda. How can government jail a two year old because of parent believe?

1 Like

Re: North Korea Reportedly Jails A 2-year-old Child After His Parents Were Caught Wi by blueghost(m): 12:00pm On May 27, 2023
Hmm Nothing nuclear head no go see for north Korea
Re: North Korea Reportedly Jails A 2-year-old Child After His Parents Were Caught Wi by Betanaija42moro: 12:10pm On May 27, 2023
They suppose flush some countries out of this world
Re: North Korea Reportedly Jails A 2-year-old Child After His Parents Were Caught Wi by blowjohn(m): 12:48pm On May 27, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:
I don't believe this at all.What sane national government would jail a toddler, because of his parents being seen with a Bible?
Even Muslim countries can never do that.

Try carry bible for China na.
Ue eye go clear

1 Like

Re: North Korea Reportedly Jails A 2-year-old Child After His Parents Were Caught Wi by Upcomingdad67: 12:51pm On May 27, 2023
Fake news , western propaganda

1 Like

Re: North Korea Reportedly Jails A 2-year-old Child After His Parents Were Caught Wi by goodnessme1(f): 1:03pm On May 27, 2023
Creamypie:
You forgot Northern Nigeria and Yoruba Muslims.🙄🙄🙄

2 Likes

Re: North Korea Reportedly Jails A 2-year-old Child After His Parents Were Caught Wi by yarimo(m): 1:28pm On May 27, 2023
Creamypie:
That is the country IPOB need to go protest

1 Like

Re: North Korea Reportedly Jails A 2-year-old Child After His Parents Were Caught Wi by iykofias(m): 1:48pm On May 27, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

another reality I hope you’re not stupid enough to deny lol😂

1 Like

Re: North Korea Reportedly Jails A 2-year-old Child After His Parents Were Caught Wi by CrownOfClay724: 1:52pm On May 27, 2023
yarimo:
That is the country IPOB need to go protest

IPOB is not your problem.

Millions of your people have been displaced and sent to Allah by your very own terrorists brothers.
That should give you more concern.
Re: North Korea Reportedly Jails A 2-year-old Child After His Parents Were Caught Wi by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 27, 2023
iykofias:
another reality I hope you’re not stupid enough to deny lol😂
Dude, how old are you?
How does that relate to this, son?

I knew you and the guy I quoted were Russian bots. I was expecting something sensible, not the usual foolery 🤣
Plus, did I dispute his death? 🤷‍♂️
How d''mb are you? 🤮

1 Like

Re: North Korea Reportedly Jails A 2-year-old Child After His Parents Were Caught Wi by Ruggedniggaone: 2:27pm On May 27, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

you are more than stupid if you believe this trash,don't you have sense at all to think?how does this news make sense to you?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: North Korea Reportedly Jails A 2-year-old Child After His Parents Were Caught Wi by Ruggedniggaone: 2:28pm On May 27, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Dude, how old are you?

I knew you and the guy I quoted were Russian bots. I was expecting something sensible, not the usual foolery 🤣
How d''mb are you? 🤮
slowpoke
Re: North Korea Reportedly Jails A 2-year-old Child After His Parents Were Caught Wi by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 27, 2023
Ruggedniggaone:
I'm a slowpoke
Re: North Korea Reportedly Jails A 2-year-old Child After His Parents Were Caught Wi by Watcharena: 2:51pm On May 27, 2023
Creamypie:
and US

1 Like

Re: North Korea Reportedly Jails A 2-year-old Child After His Parents Were Caught Wi by Watcharena: 2:56pm On May 27, 2023
goodnessme1:
You forgot Northern Nigeria and Yoruba Muslims.🙄🙄🙄
for the past 8 year plus the new 8years making it 16year you will be under the leadership of northern Nigeria and yoruba Muslims
Re: North Korea Reportedly Jails A 2-year-old Child After His Parents Were Caught Wi by MJluv(f): 4:55pm On May 27, 2023
The western media are beginning to look stupid with all these their desperate show of shame.

If the law in US says "it is mandatory to have a licence if you own firearms" and a couple falls afoul of that law, they are arrested and their kid taken from them and placed under government custody. The media will report it as is. But when the law in North Korea says "do not own a bible" and a couple falls afoul of that law and are arrested and their child taken from them into government protective custody, the western media will come out to report nonsense all in a bid to paint the Korean government bad.

Make una rest oh! Propaganda no dey tire una? People now know better.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Korea Reportedly Jails A 2-year-old Child After His Parents Were Caught Wi by iykofias(m): 5:08pm On May 27, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Dude, how old are you?

How d''mb are you? 🤮
but by your dumb assertion, whatever makes the news is true, innit.
Stop getting emotional and bitchy grin
Re: North Korea Reportedly Jails A 2-year-old Child After His Parents Were Caught Wi by Rostikol: 5:15pm On May 27, 2023
Creamypie:

But the western countries that enslaved, colonised you, looted your resources for centuries, and assassinated your progressive leaders from Lumumba to Sankara to Murtala Muhammed should exist.

Do you know that if an African country seeks development financing for projects and approaches the western-run financial institutions like the world bank, they are slammed with 30% to 40% interest rates while western countries enjoy 3 to 5% interest when borrowing?

But China lends to African countries sometimes even at ZERO interest, or very low interest rates?

Yet China should not exist but west should exist, in your head.

In fact you Nigerian youths are just a bunch of western media brainwashed nitwits.

You lack even basic geopolitical intelligence or acuity.
Re: North Korea Reportedly Jails A 2-year-old Child After His Parents Were Caught Wi by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 27, 2023
iykofias:
but by your dumb assertion, whatever makes the news is true, innit.
Stop getting emotional and bitchy grin
Where did I argue against his death? 🤷‍♂️
Re: North Korea Reportedly Jails A 2-year-old Child After His Parents Were Caught Wi by NSNO(m): 7:14pm On May 27, 2023
Rostikol:

But the western countries that enslaved, colonised you, looted your resources for centuries, and assassinated your progressive leaders from Lumumba to Sankara to Murtala Muhammed should exist.

Do you know that if an African country seeks development financing for projects and approaches the western-run financial institutions like the world bank, they are slammed with 30% to 40% interest rates while western countries enjoy 3 to 5% interest when borrowing?

But China lends to African countries sometimes even at ZERO interest, or very low interest rates?

Yet China should not exist but west should exist, in your head.

In fact you Nigerian youths are just a bunch of western media brainwashed nitwits.

You lack even basic geopolitical intelligence or acuity.
U will just be talking and arguing blindly.
West do this, West do that, China is the best thing ever etc. Have you heard of credit rating system? From today till tomorrow, the West give Africa hundreds of millions of dollars in aid every year, they forgive debt too sometimes, something your beloved China will never do. In this present day and age, Africa should align with the west.
And stop blaming the west for Africa's problems, we are not animals, we are humans too.

1 Like

Re: North Korea Reportedly Jails A 2-year-old Child After His Parents Were Caught Wi by NSNO(m): 7:17pm On May 27, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Where did I argue against his death? 🤷‍♂️
Don't mind him, the putin fan boy. E leave the topic go dey argue something else. As for this news, it is quite harsh sha but this is north Korea we are talking about, e no reach them do

(1) (Reply)

China Residents To Face Jail If They Slam Country’s Coronavirus Response / BREAKING: Joe Biden Is Officially The President-elect Of The United States. / Real Story Behind The Ship Carrying Jewish Refugees To Palestine In 1947

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.