Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,199 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

What Are The Steps And Things to Say When Going To Ask His Senator For Favour - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Are The Steps And Things to Say When Going To Ask His Senator For Favour (199 Views)

Abaribe: People Say I am The Senator For Ndigbo / Appeal Court Declares Jerigbe Senator For Cross River North / Shehu Sani: EFCC Gets Order To Detain Former Senator For 14 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Steps And Things to Say When Going To Ask His Senator For Favour by buttlover(m): 12:56pm On May 27, 2023
I really need this ndlea job. My senator Rochas okorocha can make it easier for me. But he doesn't know me. The physical contact I saw him was at imsu and during apc campaign in Abuja. How do I approach him?. This is almost 7years of graduation without tangible job.
Re: What Are The Steps And Things to Say When Going To Ask His Senator For Favour by Saao(m): 1:00pm On May 27, 2023
Since he's your senator, you have a right to approach him for recommendation. Go to him and tell him where you came from and remind him he represent you and you need his recommendation to get a job with ndlea. Good luck

1 Like

Re: What Are The Steps And Things to Say When Going To Ask His Senator For Favour by buttlover(m): 1:03pm On May 27, 2023
Saao:
Since he's your senator, you have a right to approach him for recommendation. Go to him and tell him where you came from and remind him he represent you and you need his recommendation to get a job with ndlea. Good luck

The street is about taken over me. I want to appear decent

(1) (Reply)

ANWBN Urges For More Women's Participation In Governance / Yoruba Nation Taking Over! / Dokpesi Gone!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.