Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

Need A Web Scraping Expert... - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Need A Web Scraping Expert... (416 Views)

Web Scraping Expert / The Future Of Web Scraping / Jumia Black Friday Web Scraping Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Web Scraping Expert... by Doflamingo: 1:54pm On May 27, 2023
Hi guys....looking for someone to extract data from some websites

If you know how to scrape a site and import the data to a mongo database...then I guess you're what I need...

Python
Mongodb
Re: Need A Web Scraping Expert... by ikay700: 2:17pm On May 27, 2023
How do I contact you and what is the pay rate
Doflamingo:

If you know how to scrape a site and import the data to a mongo database...then I guess you're what I need...

Python
Mongodb

Re: Need A Web Scraping Expert... by Doflamingo: 2:54pm On May 27, 2023
ikay700:

How do I contact you and what is the pay rate
Pay is quite gòod

Here...you can contact me on this number

Re: Need A Web Scraping Expert... by gistray: 4:31pm On May 27, 2023
Only python?

Can scrap any data with Node and Puppeteer
Re: Need A Web Scraping Expert... by bassdow: 8:34am On May 28, 2023
Doflamingo:

Pay is quite gòod

Here...you can contact me on this number

...but "quite GOOD" is quite relative.

1 Like

Re: Need A Web Scraping Expert... by bassdow: 8:37am On May 28, 2023
Doflamingo:

Python
Mongodb

why not drop more information like the website link, or what features the source website has. Reason is, the way you scrap data off an ajax/javascript based website, isn't same way you do with other websites, and not everyOne would be capable of doing both.

When you drop more information, you receive lesser unuseFul calls

(1) (Reply)

Help On Whatsapp API. API Expert Come In / Hello! I'm A Web & Backend Developer, Rate My Portfolio And Projects / Nwagu Martins Emeka Is NOT A Scammer But A Very Good Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.