Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,822 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Appeal Court suspends judgement Sacking Otti, Abia/Kano LP Candidates - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appeal Court suspends judgement Sacking Otti, Abia/Kano LP Candidates (19922 Views)

Profile Of Alex Otti, Abia Governor-Elect / Peter Obi Campaigns For Alex Otti, Abia State LP Gubernatorial Candidate / The Moment Peter Obi & Datti Arrived Venue Of Kano LP Campaign Rally (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appeal Court suspends judgement Sacking Otti, Abia/Kano LP Candidates by Dialpad: 4:00pm On May 27, 2023
Lol
Re: Appeal Court suspends judgement Sacking Otti, Abia/Kano LP Candidates by Globad(f): 4:00pm On May 27, 2023
chrisxxx:
I think Elu P say the judgement was worthless? Why appeal?

😂
Re: Appeal Court suspends judgement Sacking Otti, Abia/Kano LP Candidates by sonature1: 4:01pm On May 27, 2023
LeoDeKing:

A quick question , please.

Are you obedient?
Re: Appeal Court suspends judgement Sacking Otti, Abia/Kano LP Candidates by siraj1402(m): 4:01pm On May 27, 2023
Why do they appeal? I thought they said it's nothing.
Re: Appeal Court suspends judgement Sacking Otti, Abia/Kano LP Candidates by Pat081: 4:01pm On May 27, 2023
xpressionx:
It is a known fact that if you want to get kangaroo judgement go to the North.

If you want to be a Professor sharp sharp,go to the north
everything you want go to north
Re: Appeal Court suspends judgement Sacking Otti, Abia/Kano LP Candidates by Brownshoe: 4:04pm On May 27, 2023
The need for political accuracy in accountability and super speed of many things going inside aquatic resistance of intellectual of ambiguous same as marijuana in comparison delusions and sacrament of main order.

My grandmother told me son "one day one mad man will be reading your comment"
Re: Appeal Court suspends judgement Sacking Otti, Abia/Kano LP Candidates by Maj196(m): 4:04pm On May 27, 2023
Nigeria is a stupid and lawless country. I spit on Lugard's head.... Tueh
Re: Appeal Court suspends judgement Sacking Otti, Abia/Kano LP Candidates by Mantilla(m): 4:05pm On May 27, 2023
chrisxxx:

You speak as if you feed from your ears..
Re: Appeal Court suspends judgement Sacking Otti, Abia/Kano LP Candidates by greggng: 4:05pm On May 27, 2023
chrisxxx:

The judgement is worthless and exercise infultility..However an appeal has to be carried out so that naive people like you will not accuse lp of not following due process . I hope I have educated you

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court suspends judgement Sacking Otti, Abia/Kano LP Candidates by Newness2019: 4:05pm On May 27, 2023
SHAME ON OUR JUDICIAL SYSTEM.

SHAME ON THE EVIL JUDGES.

GOD WILL PUNISH AL EVIL JUDGES IN NIGERIA IN JESUS NAME.
Re: Appeal Court suspends judgement Sacking Otti, Abia/Kano LP Candidates by soultimerz(m): 4:06pm On May 27, 2023
[quote author=LeoDeKing post=123402326]
Quick question please.

Are you obedient?
Your own no good
Re: Appeal Court suspends judgement Sacking Otti, Abia/Kano LP Candidates by Pwettylinda(f): 4:06pm On May 27, 2023
Thiefnubuu to be suspended soon😂😂😂
Re: Appeal Court suspends judgement Sacking Otti, Abia/Kano LP Candidates by Pipefitter: 4:08pm On May 27, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Quick question please.

Are you obedient?

If you go any lower than this, you'd discover oil

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court suspends judgement Sacking Otti, Abia/Kano LP Candidates by izubext007: 4:10pm On May 27, 2023
Otti said he ca win without Obi, so let's see how it's goes
Re: Appeal Court suspends judgement Sacking Otti, Abia/Kano LP Candidates by CHIGIM: 4:10pm On May 27, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Quick question please.

Are you obedient?
my bro the English teacher please English is not out problem in this country.
English is another man's language and is not a yardstick for measuring intelligence and can't be used to buy anything in the market.
So no dey show ur level of slavery here abeg.
Re: Appeal Court suspends judgement Sacking Otti, Abia/Kano LP Candidates by Saao(m): 4:12pm On May 27, 2023
xpressionx:
It is a known fact that if you want to get kangaroo judgement go to the North.

If you want to be a Professor sharp sharp,go to the north
not known facts but speculation. Some of you in the south knew nothing about the north. Same south that education is trade by barter? Exam in the south is copy and paste.
Re: Appeal Court suspends judgement Sacking Otti, Abia/Kano LP Candidates by rikithor(m): 4:12pm On May 27, 2023
Useless, worthless,valueless Judic-fraudry.
Gambling with masses sanity through inconsistent judgement
Going back and forth,as unstable as breeze.
Old men and women of the Silk now a reference for judicial comedy, shameless judges,cash and carry justices.
Trust betrayers and truce breakers,temple of justice sacrilegious entity.
One of the Institution emboldening criminalities

A clog in the wheel of any effort to right wrongs .

Nigeria's Judi-fraudry protects the elitist criminal gang.
They are accomplices to all civil, financial or economic wrongs done in this country.

What will soon before you all is never heard much on Earth.

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court suspends judgement Sacking Otti, Abia/Kano LP Candidates by LeoDeKing: 4:17pm On May 27, 2023
CHIGIM:
my bro the English teacher please English is not out problem in this country.
English is another man's language and is not a yardstick for measuring intelligence and can't be used to buy anything in the market.
So no dey show ur level of slavery here abeg.
Only if this gospel will be preached when a Northerner is involved.

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court suspends judgement Sacking Otti, Abia/Kano LP Candidates by BluntCrazeMan: 4:29pm On May 27, 2023
fergie001:

SOURCE

PREVIOUS THREADS:
https://www.nairaland.com/7694993/court-sacks-alex-otti-assembly

https://www.nairaland.com/7695681/sack-lp-candidates-abia-should
This case should be dismissed based on “Locus Standi”.

The guy that took LP to court “based on electoral matter” has no Locus Standi to do so.
And the court has no jurisdiction to hear Post-Election Matters.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Appeal Court suspends judgement Sacking Otti, Abia/Kano LP Candidates by Landmine1: 4:30pm On May 27, 2023
chrisxxx:
because mischievous people can use it in the future for witch hunting.

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court suspends judgement Sacking Otti, Abia/Kano LP Candidates by uniquelyspecial(m): 4:44pm On May 27, 2023
chrisxxx:
Because that's the write thing to do.

E clear for you now?
Re: Appeal Court suspends judgement Sacking Otti, Abia/Kano LP Candidates by Hakimi90: 4:45pm On May 27, 2023
Opportunity

Re: Appeal Court suspends judgement Sacking Otti, Abia/Kano LP Candidates by histemple: 4:48pm On May 27, 2023
chrisxxx:

The appeal court just corroborated that assertion. Yunusa is who he is and has always been.
Re: Appeal Court suspends judgement Sacking Otti, Abia/Kano LP Candidates by kelly72: 4:49pm On May 27, 2023
chrisxxx:

Yes, worthless judgments always get suspended first, and set aside subsequently.
Because the judgment was procured by desperate lootocrats.
Re: Appeal Court suspends judgement Sacking Otti, Abia/Kano LP Candidates by mechanics(m): 4:54pm On May 27, 2023
Better, enemies of progress will surely be put to shame.
Re: Appeal Court suspends judgement Sacking Otti, Abia/Kano LP Candidates by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 4:55pm On May 27, 2023
yarimo:
But Why will ALEX OTTI file stay of execution after claiming the high court judgments in Kano those not include him ? confused and liars full labour party grin grin grin

does and not those

Go school, you no gree. 30k stipend no be work. Stipend collector. Chronic ignoramus.
Re: Appeal Court suspends judgement Sacking Otti, Abia/Kano LP Candidates by favor914: 4:59pm On May 27, 2023
EmekaMD:
Apapa amd the fake LP members keep going to the north to get fake judgments from charge and bail judges, nevermonding that those judgements would never pass the test of time.

Ndi mgbu
Obidient Mumu.
Re: Appeal Court suspends judgement Sacking Otti, Abia/Kano LP Candidates by favor914: 5:01pm On May 27, 2023
ThiefnubuBandit:

does and not those

Go school, you no gree. 30k stipend no be work. Stipend collector. Chronic ignoramus.
Whether English language or Spanish, nothing for Peter Gringory Obi, last I heard he was @ a wedding in Kaduna?

Mr wannabe waiver president indeed.
Re: Appeal Court suspends judgement Sacking Otti, Abia/Kano LP Candidates by favor914: 5:03pm On May 27, 2023
histemple:

The appeal court just corroborated that assertion. Yunusa is who he is and has always been.
Those Incoherent Obidients?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov / President Buhari Might Return To Nigeria Within A Week - Sahara Reporters / Benue Impeachment: Reject Prison-yard Democracy, Tambuwal Tells Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.