Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,723 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Peter Obi And Obasanjo Attend Bishop Kukah's Book Presentation In Rivers (Pix) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi And Obasanjo Attend Bishop Kukah's Book Presentation In Rivers (Pix) (25287 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Atiku And Obasanjo / Tinubu, Shettima, GEJ, Sanwo-Olu And Others Attend Bishop Kukah's 70th Birthday / Jonathan And Obasanjo Snub Akpabio At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi And Obasanjo Attend Bishop Kukah's Book Presentation In Rivers (Pix) by NwekeUG(m): 3:10pm On May 27, 2023
Peter Obi And Obasanjo Attend Bishop Kukah's Book Presentation In Rivers (Photos)

Labour Party's presidential candidate, Peter Obi and Nigeria's former president, Olusegun Obasanjo attended Bishop Kukah's book presentation in Port Harcourt, Rivers State on Friday, IGBERETV reports.

Sharing photos from the event, Peter Obi wrote on his Twitter handle;

"Yesterday, I honoured the invitation to presentation of Most Rev. Bishop Mathhew Hassan Kukah's new book: "Witness to Reconciliation - My Personal Journey Towards Reconciliation," in Port Harcourt, Rivers State.

"Among the eclectic special guests were President Olusegun Obasanjo, retired Justice Kumai Akaahs of the Supreme Court, and so many others. Gov. Nyesom Wike was the Host. I ended up not speaking at the event due to a protocol mix up, which required me to speak after President

"Obasanjo had spoken, which I naturally declined. However, my compelling reason for attending the event was in part to acknowledge and further underline the overwhelming imperative of reconciliation processes in our country, Nigeria, today.

"As I have always stressed, what is happening in the South-South, and indeed all over Nigeria, requires adequate attention and reconciliation in order to engender sustainable peace and progress.

"The environment blight which Ogoni people have experienced and the unfulfilled promises, which by extension pertains to the larger South-South and indeed to the entire nation, continue to be a source of deep-seated mistrust, agitations, civil unrest and tribal division;

"all of which require urgent attention and reconciliation.

I thank Bishop Kukah for the painstaking efforts of putting together his experiences in this literary piece. I also urge the government to do more in the area of reconciliation, pacific settlement of disputes and promotion of national unity and development. -PO"
https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1662338202324090880?t=v_QPbBXte2TwA5KMZxOv2Q&s=19

https://igberetvnews.com/1445788/peter-obi-obasanjo-attend-bishop-kukahs-book-presentation-rivers-photos/

29 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And Obasanjo Attend Bishop Kukah's Book Presentation In Rivers (Pix) by taylor89(m): 3:11pm On May 27, 2023
See how fresh and relaxed Peter looks

Zero tension filled with peace of mind

Meanwhile the criminal frog from Irigbaji is always panicking and hiring thugs to defend a stolen mandate

Jokes aside imagine showing your foreign friends the pics below as your president

125 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And Obasanjo Attend Bishop Kukah's Book Presentation In Rivers (Pix) by pocohantasgspot: 3:12pm On May 27, 2023
Congrats to Kukah!!

10 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Obasanjo Attend Bishop Kukah's Book Presentation In Rivers (Pix) by Wodu89: 3:13pm On May 27, 2023
Noble men, not the other wing of evil men. One sick veggie running to hide in Niger for atrocities committed and blood shed, along with his ally, an 80 year old thief under the disguise of 70 something.

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And Obasanjo Attend Bishop Kukah's Book Presentation In Rivers (Pix) by BlackAdams007: 3:17pm On May 27, 2023
Great πŸ‘
Abeb may una find me work ooo
(Freelance writing work)
Re: Peter Obi And Obasanjo Attend Bishop Kukah's Book Presentation In Rivers (Pix) by abobote: 3:19pm On May 27, 2023
I sight wicked Wike there

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And Obasanjo Attend Bishop Kukah's Book Presentation In Rivers (Pix) by successmatters(m): 3:20pm On May 27, 2023
The president of Nigeria, not a drug addict.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And Obasanjo Attend Bishop Kukah's Book Presentation In Rivers (Pix) by LeoDeKing: 3:27pm On May 27, 2023
The "youth" who can't save Anambra but coming to save Nigeria.

Comedians. grin

56 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And Obasanjo Attend Bishop Kukah's Book Presentation In Rivers (Pix) by successmatters(m): 3:27pm On May 27, 2023
The old druggie will never be seen in this types of places, we can only see him where cocaine is being taken grin

29 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Obasanjo Attend Bishop Kukah's Book Presentation In Rivers (Pix) by VinnyBaba: 3:28pm On May 27, 2023
Shameless Wike can't even show face Properlysad

Same way he couldn't attend Governor Diri father's Burial
which OBJ, Atiku, Okowa, Osinbajo, Obaseki, Emmanuel Udom and HE Peter Obi attended. πŸ˜•πŸ˜

Betrayed his PDP/Southern Brothers for Tinubu/APC dat does not even send him. ☹️

Such a Mumu Man. undecided

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And Obasanjo Attend Bishop Kukah's Book Presentation In Rivers (Pix) by DMerciful(m): 3:31pm On May 27, 2023
When you fight everybody, you start drying

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And Obasanjo Attend Bishop Kukah's Book Presentation In Rivers (Pix) by Praxis758: 3:33pm On May 27, 2023
OBJ is unarguably the most sociable, detribalized and relational president we’ve ever had.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi And Obasanjo Attend Bishop Kukah's Book Presentation In Rivers (Pix) by TreasureJunky: 3:33pm On May 27, 2023
Well attended
Re: Peter Obi And Obasanjo Attend Bishop Kukah's Book Presentation In Rivers (Pix) by VinnyBaba: 3:36pm On May 27, 2023
successmatters:
The old druggie will never be seen in this types of places, we can only see him where cocaine is being taken grin

He can NEVER be in such places. sad

He lacks Acceptability in South-south and Southeast and even Middle belt.😏

Remember he didn't Even Campaign much in diz places.πŸ™

I wonder what kind of President-select Tinubu is. He is ONLY loved by Yorubas and few Northerners!
Even Abuja peeps and Aso Rock inhabitants DISLIKES him! πŸ˜’πŸ€¦

17 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Obasanjo Attend Bishop Kukah's Book Presentation In Rivers (Pix) by Offpointng: 3:38pm On May 27, 2023
How Obi can easily be fooled, forgetting Yorubas can never be like Igbos who would rather betray their kin cuz of peanuts and position. I thought Igbos were happy and cheering when OBJ said he'd teach Tinubu when he was a military man and in Politics Tinubu was still a boy. What do they think OBJ is doing to help Obi now??

Igbos really gotta come outta their shell of nativity sad

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi And Obasanjo Attend Bishop Kukah's Book Presentation In Rivers (Pix) by paramakina202: 3:39pm On May 27, 2023
pocohantasgspot:
Congrats to Kukah!!

Shi-shi, Bishop Kukah you no go get from Obasanjo and also Obi side

grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Obasanjo Attend Bishop Kukah's Book Presentation In Rivers (Pix) by Dialpad: 3:40pm On May 27, 2023
Wike not comfortable there from the picture I see
Re: Peter Obi And Obasanjo Attend Bishop Kukah's Book Presentation In Rivers (Pix) by LeoDeKing: 3:50pm On May 27, 2023
Offpointng:
How Obi can be easily fooled, forgetting Yorubas can never be like Igbos who would rather betray their kin cuz of peanuts and position. I thought Igbos were happy and cheering when OBJ said he'd teach Tinubu when he was a military man and in Politics Tinubu was still a boy. What do they think OBJ is doing to help Obi now??

Igbos really gotta come outta their shell of nativity sad
He has written a letter to Buhari but Buhari threw it inside dust bin, what do you want him to do again?

Or should he write another letter?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And Obasanjo Attend Bishop Kukah's Book Presentation In Rivers (Pix) by Ihateheadslamer: 4:15pm On May 27, 2023
Obi will surely recover is stolen mandate by God grace tongue

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Obasanjo Attend Bishop Kukah's Book Presentation In Rivers (Pix) by GoodCane: 4:16pm On May 27, 2023
Damn!

If e sure for the drug lord let him attend events like this let's see. Werey Theifnnubu the drug fool that ought to have been in prison if Nigeria was Sane

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Obasanjo Attend Bishop Kukah's Book Presentation In Rivers (Pix) by onumadu: 4:16pm On May 27, 2023
The true Nigerian patriots.

14 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Obasanjo Attend Bishop Kukah's Book Presentation In Rivers (Pix) by Kunlemajor: 4:18pm On May 27, 2023
Hahahahaha.......see me and my guy Chima for the back fir the place naβ˜οΈπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
Re: Peter Obi And Obasanjo Attend Bishop Kukah's Book Presentation In Rivers (Pix) by Mindlog: 4:18pm On May 27, 2023
pocohantasgspot:
Congrats to Kukah!!

Shi-shi, Bishop Kukah you no go get from Obasanjo and also Obi side

Bishop Kukah no be hungry man.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Obasanjo Attend Bishop Kukah's Book Presentation In Rivers (Pix) by Jahwinaboy(m): 4:18pm On May 27, 2023
Always welcomed
Re: Peter Obi And Obasanjo Attend Bishop Kukah's Book Presentation In Rivers (Pix) by tonytony208(m): 4:18pm On May 27, 2023
LeoDeKing:
The "youth" who can't save Anambra but coming to save Nigeria.

Comedians. grin

How many companies did Tinubu establish in Lagos as governor?

How many hospitals did he build in Lagos?

Did Tinubu save money in Lagos treasury or left the state in 100 billion naira debt?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi And Obasanjo Attend Bishop Kukah's Book Presentation In Rivers (Pix) by Kunlemajor: 4:18pm On May 27, 2023
Hahahahaha......see me and my guy Chima for the place too naβ˜οΈπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
Re: Peter Obi And Obasanjo Attend Bishop Kukah's Book Presentation In Rivers (Pix) by EnEnPeecee: 4:18pm On May 27, 2023
Agbado miscreants oya come and attack food is ready. Useless people

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Obasanjo Attend Bishop Kukah's Book Presentation In Rivers (Pix) by Felabrity: 4:19pm On May 27, 2023
Men wey get levels nationwide pass tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Obasanjo Attend Bishop Kukah's Book Presentation In Rivers (Pix) by fasho01(m): 4:19pm On May 27, 2023
Irrelevant gathering

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shamelessness Of Nollywood Actors And Actresses / Alex Otti Files Cross-Appeal, Faults Abia Appeal Court Ruling / Ambode, LASTMA In Face-Off Over Traffic Gridlocks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.