Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,913 members, 7,814,081 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Just Like Arsenal, Dortmund Are Also League Bottlers - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Just Like Arsenal, Dortmund Are Also League Bottlers (679 Views)

Dortmund Are The Biggest Bottle-jobs In All Of Europe. / I Don’t Like Arsenal – Adekunle Gold / This Is The COLLAPSE Of The Century! Valverde & Barca Bottlers Humiliate Themsel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Like Arsenal, Dortmund Are Also League Bottlers by Aareakinwunmi(m): 3:12pm On May 27, 2023
Have never been a fan of Bayern Munich, and I hate their dominance in Bundesliga.

Current scoreline of Dortmund against Mainz is disappointing.

You are topping the league with two point, playing your final game against a weak side, a team that you ought to maul down with goals.

And you are playing mediocre football, all the players deserve slap, during the half time Break.
Re: Just Like Arsenal, Dortmund Are Also League Bottlers by elpochas: 3:16pm On May 27, 2023
Between Arsenal and Dortmund I don't know which Team is worst.

4 Likes

Re: Just Like Arsenal, Dortmund Are Also League Bottlers by Emu4life(m): 3:25pm On May 27, 2023
Dortmund is the Most Useless team in the World

5 Likes

Re: Just Like Arsenal, Dortmund Are Also League Bottlers by tonicyril: 3:31pm On May 27, 2023
grin grin grin

I told u guys that the remaining 2 matches Dortmund win 1 and lose 1
Re: Just Like Arsenal, Dortmund Are Also League Bottlers by Gbadebo19(m): 3:33pm On May 27, 2023
Forget it. That match is deliberately fixed.

2 Likes

Re: Just Like Arsenal, Dortmund Are Also League Bottlers by Goalnaldo(m): 3:41pm On May 27, 2023
Aareakinwunmi:
Have never been a fan of Bayern Munich, and I hate their dominance in Bundesliga.

You are topping the league with a point, playing your final game against a weaker side, a team that you ought to maul down with goals.

And you are playing mediocre football, all the players deserve slap, during the half time Break.
omo, i checked scores few minutes ago to see them losing 2-0! Looks like other clubs swore an oath never to win the bundesliga
Re: Just Like Arsenal, Dortmund Are Also League Bottlers by Stiv19cuff(m): 3:57pm On May 27, 2023
Dortmund just being Dortmund, nothing new here to see
Re: Just Like Arsenal, Dortmund Are Also League Bottlers by phr0nesis(m): 3:59pm On May 27, 2023
That's regular Dortmund; very unreliable
They even missed a penalty

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Like Arsenal, Dortmund Are Also League Bottlers by GreatAchiever1: 4:27pm On May 27, 2023
E b like say Dortmund own worse pass, I mean its the final game match in your own home.
Re: Just Like Arsenal, Dortmund Are Also League Bottlers by Suzzytee05(f): 4:30pm On May 27, 2023
It's over for Dortmund. Congrats to Bayern
Re: Just Like Arsenal, Dortmund Are Also League Bottlers by tuzle(m): 4:33pm On May 27, 2023
Dortmund na werey, game wey person suppose play like say them wan die. How do u explain bottling ur last game, like how?
Re: Just Like Arsenal, Dortmund Are Also League Bottlers by Blackskinman007(m): 4:47pm On May 27, 2023
Aareakinwunmi:

You are topping the league with two point, playing your final game against a weak side, a team that you ought to maul down with goals.

You don carry Dortmund straight win...
They cut my ongoing ticket sef..

1 Like

Re: Just Like Arsenal, Dortmund Are Also League Bottlers by ManWater: 4:55pm On May 27, 2023
You need to be strong mentally to win such title-critical match. Dortmond like Arsenal lacked such mental strength.

&the most annoying part was that Mainz had nothing to play for. cool

1 Like

Re: Just Like Arsenal, Dortmund Are Also League Bottlers by Promzy99: 5:25pm On May 27, 2023
Deliberate Fixed Match
Nothing Person want Tell me...
Re: Just Like Arsenal, Dortmund Are Also League Bottlers by Samunique(m): 5:27pm On May 27, 2023
Honestly, very useless team ! undecided

I was thinking Arsenal no get rivals as chief bottlers, but I was wrong all this while..... grin
Re: Just Like Arsenal, Dortmund Are Also League Bottlers by Delightsome2023: 6:06pm On May 27, 2023
Aareakinwunmi:

and they were even playing at home with home advantage
Re: Just Like Arsenal, Dortmund Are Also League Bottlers by Delightsome2023: 6:06pm On May 27, 2023
phr0nesis:
That's regular Dortmund; very unreliable
They even missed a penalty
hope say you dey prepare for our fa cup final
Re: Just Like Arsenal, Dortmund Are Also League Bottlers by LIVINGICONREBOR: 6:40pm On May 27, 2023
That is why they are the chief bottler. On a normal day mainz go chop like 4 goals from dortmund but loosing a very winnable match for you to grasp the bundelisga. And dortmund bottling fc doing what they know how to do best. Damn!!🤔
Re: Just Like Arsenal, Dortmund Are Also League Bottlers by phr0nesis(m): 6:41pm On May 27, 2023
Delightsome2023:
hope say you dey prepare for our fa cup final
I no fit wait for next week

1 Like

Re: Just Like Arsenal, Dortmund Are Also League Bottlers by mytime24(f): 8:53pm On May 27, 2023
Dortmund na Arsenal pro max

Bayer don carry d league 11 straight

Bundesliga and France league I no know which one better pass sef
Re: Just Like Arsenal, Dortmund Are Also League Bottlers by Peacecore: 10:07pm On May 27, 2023
Dortmund is a very useless club nothing person fit tell undecided

(1) (Reply)

20 Days Of 1.30 Odds Rollover With 300h To Make 56,800 / Psychological Factors That Influence Sports Betting / Top Soccer Tips For Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.