Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Shoot Ur Musical Video For 250k;we Shoot Wit Canon 7d - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Shoot Ur Musical Video For 250k;we Shoot Wit Canon 7d (3218 Views)

Shoot Ur Musical Video For 250k;we Shoot Wit Canon 7d / Buy Or Rent Canon 7d And Accessories In Nigeria / Dont Buy Canon 7d/5d, Rebel T2i (550d) Is Out, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shoot Ur Musical Video For 250k;we Shoot Wit Canon 7d by chronique(m): 3:14pm On Sep 28, 2011
CHRONX MEDIA PRESENTS THE "SHOOT A MUSIC VIDEO PROMO" FOR INDEPENDENCE. WE'RE GIVING EVERYONE D OPPORTUNITY TO SHOOT A STANDARD VIDEO FOR JUST 250K,USING OUR CANON 7D CAMERA WIT SUPERB LENSES & FILTERS. TO ENJOY THIS PROMO,YOU MUST HAVE VERY GOOD SONGS. IF UR SONG DOESNT MEET OUR DESIRED STANDARD,WE WONT PLAY BALL. FOR MORE INFO,CALL 07065614087.

watch a low budget sample video here.

#youtube NIDE- ATOBAJAIYE (HD) www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7rM2OeP1L8&sns=tw
Re: Shoot Ur Musical Video For 250k;we Shoot Wit Canon 7d by velo10: 4:38pm On Sep 28, 2011
Why not get a website to display your most recent videos and expertise? Check out my signature.
Re: Shoot Ur Musical Video For 250k;we Shoot Wit Canon 7d by chronique(m): 2:34pm On Sep 29, 2011
Re: Shoot Ur Musical Video For 250k;we Shoot Wit Canon 7d by smartsoft(m): 7:54pm On Oct 01, 2011
u haven't started shooting video Mr.Oga!!! its not about what ur 7d or whatever!

1 Like

Re: Shoot Ur Musical Video For 250k;we Shoot Wit Canon 7d by ramalot(m): 5:10am On Oct 02, 2011
i like to see people go out and try be self employed by learning a marketable skill. However, i do not endorse trying to monetize that skill prematurely. if you have made the animations posted, then you're almost there in that field. On the other hand, if i was to score the vid you posted, i'd give it 3/10. the canon T2i is a solid entry level camera and can be used to create very professional looking work. The canon f1.8 50mm popularly called the "plastic fantastic" is an awesome cheap lens, i think i got it for only $100 last year, and the kit lens is also decent. That said, you have done no justice to these tools.

This is only constructive criticism, so i suggest you take it positively. At this stage, what you want to do is focus on practice. practice practice and practice. In doing so, you would want to do some free music videos.just have the artist be responsible for his basic expenses. This is a mutually beneficial move. You get to practice with an actual scenario, and the artist has a free vid, which in the end he promotes to the benefit of your resume. If what you posted is anything like your intended 250k promo would be, then i suggest you rethink it and be a little patient.

your intro logo in the vid looks like a template. However, if its not and was made from scratch, then its real awesome.
Re: Shoot Ur Musical Video For 250k;we Shoot Wit Canon 7d by ugo2u(m): 10:09am On Oct 03, 2011
where can I get the camera you speak of? the plastic fantastic?
Re: Shoot Ur Musical Video For 250k;we Shoot Wit Canon 7d by dasa: 9:34pm On Oct 03, 2011
plastic fantastic is the cheap 50MM F1.8 lens and not a camera.
Re: Shoot Ur Musical Video For 250k;we Shoot Wit Canon 7d by sojioguns(m): 11:09pm On Oct 22, 2011
Wow! I can't believe this kind of stuff makes its way to the internet.
@OP, I didn't even see ONE live action job you shot on your youtube channel. Your post would have been better off selling 3D animated music videos instead.
Re: Shoot Ur Musical Video For 250k;we Shoot Wit Canon 7d by ncpat(m): 9:21am On Oct 27, 2011
camera does`nt matter, it`s your technical ability that matters, shoot a video of 1minute long with ur digital photo camera that has the ability of recording video, upload it and give me the link, i will retouch it and sent it back to u to compared
Re: Shoot Ur Musical Video For 250k;we Shoot Wit Canon 7d by Donald7610: 7:51am On Sep 18, 2012
here is my production
all in a (single) location
all the backgrounds are not real
done with chroma key and wide shot
but no close-up shot.
two dancers with the artist
I'll consider ur pocket for any production.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RseaEHwLFA0
Re: Shoot Ur Musical Video For 250k;we Shoot Wit Canon 7d by chronique(m): 12:54am On Sep 20, 2012
At all: Pls,I'm sorry for the embarrassment that video has caused you guys. I didn't realise this post/thread still exists. At the time I posted those links,I was actually helping someone else who just started learning the trade, to advertise it online. I only put it up then cos he didnt have anything to show as a sample at that time. I know that shouldn't be called a video cos it's a mess but like I said,I just had to put it up for the owner at that time. Anyways,I've modified the post and taken the links out. Sorry folks!
Re: Shoot Ur Musical Video For 250k;we Shoot Wit Canon 7d by chronique(m): 12:59am On Sep 20, 2012
In between,you can search for "Nide - atobajaiye(hd)" on youtube. It's an extremely low budget video I shot personally for someone. It's not the best but is good(based on my extremely low budget). Watch below.

#youtube NIDE- ATOBAJAIYE (HD) www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7rM2OeP1L8&sns=tw
Re: Shoot Ur Musical Video For 250k;we Shoot Wit Canon 7d by chronique(m): 5:09pm On Dec 21, 2012
hit us up for ur video jobs.

(1) (Reply)

Design Flyer, Logo, Letterhead, And Business Cards / Join Whatsapp Group For Artists- The Illustrators Clique / Professional Web Banner Designer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.