Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,936 members, 7,952,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:47 PM

Aisha Buhari BBC Interview: My Life As Buhari’s Wife, First Lady In 8 Years - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari BBC Interview: My Life As Buhari’s Wife, First Lady In 8 Years (13790 Views)

Audu Sule Marries Wife ‘First Lady’. Wedding Holds Ahead Of Inauguration / Lagos Collapse Building: Buhari Wife, Aisha Visits Victims - Photos / Lifeless : Na Dem Dey Rush Buhari- BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari BBC Interview: My Life As Buhari’s Wife, First Lady In 8 Years by Akharmony: 6:28pm On May 27, 2023
Personal accessment 50% this must be a joke. . PRESIDENT Buhari has the most inefficient cabinet in Nigeria' history very useless cabinets. . An introvert president appointing person with even knowing them. .
Re: Aisha Buhari BBC Interview: My Life As Buhari’s Wife, First Lady In 8 Years by Judolisco(m): 6:28pm On May 27, 2023
OneCandleAway:
You were a failure ma'am

Nothing of substance can be attributed to you
Only achievements are the kids you married off to wealthy families. Something that won't have happened if their father wasn't president. Zahra left her fiancee for an indimi because levels don change.

Even as bad as abacha was, whenever you see national hospital abuja you remember his wife Maryam. Within a year she build that structure.

Stella obj (God bless her soul) had an orphanage.

Mama peace was adopting and training kids. Paid for children's surgery.

You own na to chop chop chop, carry documents make baba sign to get your cut.
When a policy doesn't benefit you you come running to us the public.

Just thank God ABBA Kyari died. Na that man get the medicine to calm you down.

u 4get d student wey she carry from sch? Dat guy suppose sue her
Re: Aisha Buhari BBC Interview: My Life As Buhari’s Wife, First Lady In 8 Years by CalmStormy: 6:34pm On May 27, 2023
Ogun kill you dia
Re: Aisha Buhari BBC Interview: My Life As Buhari’s Wife, First Lady In 8 Years by BreconHills(m): 6:37pm On May 27, 2023
OneCandleAway:
You were a failure ma'am

Only achievements are the kids you married off to wealthy families. Something that won't have happened if their father wasn't president. Zahra left her fiancee for an indimi because levels don change.

Even as bad as abacha was, whenever you see national hospital abuja you remember his wife Maryam. Within a year she build that structure.

History will tell us how she did. Everyone can have their opinion. History will outlast us all.
Re: Aisha Buhari BBC Interview: My Life As Buhari’s Wife, First Lady In 8 Years by RealityBender(f): 7:38pm On May 27, 2023
enemyofprogress:
My crush before before
Choi… Nor be small weight she add o. If she mistakenly waka where Fulani herdsmen dey dem go think say she na one of their cows 🙄

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari BBC Interview: My Life As Buhari’s Wife, First Lady In 8 Years by Gbeng30(m): 7:42pm On May 27, 2023
You and your husband will reap what you sow..God will definitely judge you and your husband of the problem you people has invoke upon Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari BBC Interview: My Life As Buhari’s Wife, First Lady In 8 Years by BRIMBRAM: 7:59pm On May 27, 2023
Kukutenla:

Typical Nigerian entitlement mentality
So because you claimed to accommodate Buhari's nephew makes you due to "reaping fruits"
What would you have said if you accommodated Buhari himself of his direct offspring.
Abeg getout

Until then. When I do, I will tell you. grin
Re: Aisha Buhari BBC Interview: My Life As Buhari’s Wife, First Lady In 8 Years by isabi2lof: 8:01pm On May 27, 2023
Zonefree:
As bad as Aisha Buhari as First lady, she'll be 100 times better than Remi Tinubu.
How do you know this grin
Re: Aisha Buhari BBC Interview: My Life As Buhari’s Wife, First Lady In 8 Years by Kukutenla: 8:54pm On May 27, 2023
BRIMBRAM:

Until then. When I do, I will tell you. grin

Unfortunately, it will be too late for you to reap
Re: Aisha Buhari BBC Interview: My Life As Buhari’s Wife, First Lady In 8 Years by BRIMBRAM: 9:15pm On May 27, 2023
Kukutenla:

Unfortunately, it will be too late for you to reap

Lol grin. Make I kuku dey chop dis one I get to the fullest. cheesy
Re: Aisha Buhari BBC Interview: My Life As Buhari’s Wife, First Lady In 8 Years by Alphanancy: 9:23pm On May 27, 2023
OneCandleAway:
You were a failure ma'am

Whoever you are, wherever you may be. God bless you a million fold for this wonderful response to Aisha's interview. Remain blessed for saying it as it is. Nothing to add.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari BBC Interview: My Life As Buhari’s Wife, First Lady In 8 Years by Kukutenla: 9:39pm On May 27, 2023
BRIMBRAM:

Lol grin. Make I kuku dey chop dis one I get to the fullest. cheesy
Empty bragging
Your benefactor is leaving office on Monday and you're bragging of chopping to the fullest when the plate is about to be taken from your hand
Dey whine yourself
My friend's uncle grin grin
Re: Aisha Buhari BBC Interview: My Life As Buhari’s Wife, First Lady In 8 Years by BRIMBRAM: 9:46pm On May 27, 2023
Kukutenla:

Empty bragging
Your benefactor is leaving office on Monday and you're bragging of chopping to the fullest when the plate is about to be taken from your hand
Dey whine yourself
My friend's uncle grin grin

Ah thank you for reminding me. So we will soon be out of power. Oh no! How will I be able to get food to eat. grin This my entitlement mentality ooooo!
Re: Aisha Buhari BBC Interview: My Life As Buhari’s Wife, First Lady In 8 Years by enemyofprogress: 9:57pm On May 27, 2023
RealityBender:

Choi… Nor be small weight she add o. If she mistakenly waka where Fulani herdsmen dey dem go think say she na one of their cows 🙄
I tell you
Re: Aisha Buhari BBC Interview: My Life As Buhari’s Wife, First Lady In 8 Years by cunny88(m): 10:14pm On May 27, 2023
Why wasn't she asked about the boy she arrested for
Re: Aisha Buhari BBC Interview: My Life As Buhari’s Wife, First Lady In 8 Years by Koomuch(m): 12:26am On May 28, 2023
All things have a beginning and an end
Re: Aisha Buhari BBC Interview: My Life As Buhari’s Wife, First Lady In 8 Years by whitestar01(m): 2:54am On May 28, 2023
ecolime:
How will you rate your husband’s performance in the last 8 years as an active participant?

Compared to what we met on the ground, he has done wonderfully well. But if one is to compare with the zeal that we came into power, we have achieved 50 per cent in all the areas captured in his campaign promises.

If his wife could rate him 50%, then his true assessment score would be 5-10%.

Buhari's administration was a complete disaster. Glad we won't be seeing their faces ever again.
Hope you know that something worse than buhari is coming...? #BAT#
Re: Aisha Buhari BBC Interview: My Life As Buhari’s Wife, First Lady In 8 Years by Kukutenla: 5:45am On May 28, 2023
BRIMBRAM:

Ah thank you for reminding me. So we will soon be out of power. Oh no! How will I be able to get food to eat. grin This my entitlement mentality ooooo!
Toh. It's too late to cry
Re: Aisha Buhari BBC Interview: My Life As Buhari’s Wife, First Lady In 8 Years by 2016easy2017: 7:52pm On May 28, 2023
Brushstrokes20:
Lorry load of TRASH FOR LAWMA undecided

Despite your initial PRETENCE, you finally
proved to be a WOLF in sheep's clothing!
You and bubu never meant well for Nigeria!

You and your family FED FAT on Nig resources to the detriment of general populace!

Buhari is Nigeria's WORST BLUNDER!

I concor this strongly

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari BBC Interview: My Life As Buhari’s Wife, First Lady In 8 Years by 2016easy2017: 7:55pm On May 28, 2023
FuckTheMod:
I'm sick and tired of this Buharì and everything that concerns him.

He is a mistake

He is a colossal failure

There's absolutely no sector Buharí has been able fix successful in 8 YEARS, instead he caused more damage and setbacks.
Power
Road
Health
Salary
Security
Petroleum etc, ALL F9

THE DESTRUCTION, CORRUPT AND ECONOMIC DAMAGES BUHARÌ HAS CAUSED THIS COUNTRY IN 8 YEARS UNIMAGINABLE.

IT'LL TAKE THE GRACE OF GOD FOR TINUBU TO BE ABLE TO FIX THEM.

In few weeks to go and the rogue useless senile corrupt old fõõl is still borrowing trillions of naira - PARTING GIFT for his family members and abokī relatives.

Exactly

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari BBC Interview: My Life As Buhari’s Wife, First Lady In 8 Years by 2016easy2017: 9:51pm On May 28, 2023
PrincessofDSS:
😂

Aisha is just getting bashed left, right and center

You guys should leave this lady alone, he’s not PMB and will never be… she’s wasn’t the one that voted Buhari into power, so damn the bashing

Beautiful lady wit a beautiful heart.

We just feel much pain ni
Re: Aisha Buhari BBC Interview: My Life As Buhari’s Wife, First Lady In 8 Years by 2016easy2017: 9:56pm On May 28, 2023
She will eventually divorce him

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Satellite Missing: 1st Chinese 419 To Nigeria / Patriotism ~ Why Nigerians Should Be Patriotic / Constituents Vow To Recall Abdulmumini Jibril For Asking Buhari To Resign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.