Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,224 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Buhari To Deliver Farewell Address To The Nation On Sunday, May 28 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Deliver Farewell Address To The Nation On Sunday, May 28 (14056 Views)

President Muhammadu Buhari's Farewell Address To Nigerians (Full Text & Video) / 2023: PDP Fixes Presidential Primary Poll For May 28 / Buhari To Address The Nation On Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari To Deliver Farewell Address To The Nation On Sunday, May 28 by naptu2: 5:44pm On May 27, 2023
Presidency Nigeria @NGRPresident

PRESIDENT BUHARI BROADCASTS TO THE NATION

President Muhammadu Buhari will make a farewell broadcast as President, Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces on Sunday, May 28, at 7 am.

Television, radio stations and other electronic media outlets are enjoined to hook up to the network services of the Nigerian Television Authority and Radio Nigeria for the broadcast.

https://twitter.com/NGRPresident/status/1662499843615387649

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari To Deliver Farewell Address To The Nation On Sunday, May 28 by lhordspy: 5:49pm On May 27, 2023
Thank you baba. You tried your best. You served the country well

Platoon Commander, 2nd Infantry Battalion, 1963-1964;

Mechanical Transport Officer, Lagos Garrison, 1964-1965;

Transport Company Commander, 2nd Infantry Brigade, 1965-1966;

Battalion Adjutant/Commander, 2nd Infantry Brigade, 1966-1967;

Brigade Major, 2nd Sector, 1st Infantry Division, April to July, 1967;

Brigade Major, 3rd Infantry Division, August 1967 – October 1968;

Acting Commander, 4th Sector, 1st Division, November 1968 – February 1970;

Commander, 31st Infantry Brigade, 1st Infantry Division, February 1970 – June 1971;

Assistant Adjutant-General, 1st Infantry Division Headquarters, July 1971 – December 1972;

Colonel, General Staff, 3rd Infantry Division Headquarters, January 1974 – September 1974;

Acting Director Supply and Transport, Nigeria Army Corps Headquarters, September 1974 – July 1975;

Military Governor, North Eastern State of Nigeria, August 1975 – March 1976;

Federal Commissioner for Petroleum Resources, March 1976 – June 1978

Chairman, Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, June 1978 – July 1978;

Military Secretary, Army Headquarters, July 1978 – June 1979;

Member, Supreme Military Council, July 1978 – June 1979;

General Officer Commanding, 4th Infantry Division, August 1980 – January 1981;

General Officer Commanding, 3rd Armored Division, November 1981 – December 1983;

Head of State and Commander-in-Chief of the Nigerian Armed Forces, December 1983 – August 1985.

Executive Chairman of the Petroleum (Special) Trust Fund (PTF), 21 March 1995 – May 1999.

15th President Federal Republic of Nigeria. 29 May 2019 - 29 May 2023.

WHAT A MAN .WHAT A CAREER. WHAT AN ACHIEVER

60 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari To Deliver Farewell Address To The Nation On Sunday, May 28 by orion7: 5:49pm On May 27, 2023
Failure

All the time the idiot was hustling to be president one would think he was trying to turn Nigeria into at least a second world country.

But the stupid Fulani herdsman came to empower his Fulani to kill and maim people.

And just now this idiot in collaboration with that fatso Ahmad lawan was raiding national coffers. Loooting trillions in broad day light.

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari To Deliver Farewell Address To The Nation On Sunday, May 28 by Coolabbie: 5:49pm On May 27, 2023
Jesus you have never failed me.
Please don't allow Tinubu climb that seat.
Jesus ARISE for Nigeria.

Show your wonder working power Jehovah.
God of the last hour, save us from this impending calamity.
ARISE and stop Tinubu!!

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari To Deliver Farewell Address To The Nation On Sunday, May 28 by saintjimos(m): 5:50pm On May 27, 2023
What will he say that he hasn't said before

8 Likes

Re: Buhari To Deliver Farewell Address To The Nation On Sunday, May 28 by LesbianBoy(m): 5:50pm On May 27, 2023
In case you are having a bad day just remember that....

People from a particular section of the country are now prayer warriors.

Nigerians were killed OPENLY, threatened OPENLY, marginalized OPENLY. yet they laughed and supported it OPENLY.

Now they go about praying for the criminal and his terrorist deputy who BROKE ALMOST ALL THE LAWS AND REQUIREMENTS and will be FRAUDULENTLY sworn in days from now against the will of majority of SANE Nigerians.

See what HATE and WICKEDNESS has turned them into.

Sudden prayer warriors! lipsrsealed

Join me and laugh abeg

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Buhari To Deliver Farewell Address To The Nation On Sunday, May 28 by wallex1983(m): 5:50pm On May 27, 2023
Bye bye

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Deliver Farewell Address To The Nation On Sunday, May 28 by wallex1983(m): 5:51pm On May 27, 2023
Something strange...

These past 2 weeks, many of Buhari's loyalists are already shifting their loyalty to the President Elect. Everyone wants to be recognised by the incoming president.

Strangely, bàbá Buhari has been more physically active in 8years than he did in these past 2 weeks

So strange!

6 Likes

Re: Buhari To Deliver Farewell Address To The Nation On Sunday, May 28 by orion7: 5:52pm On May 27, 2023
Coolabbie:
Jesus ARISE for Nigeria.

ARISE and stop Tinubu!!
I dint vote tinubu

But he will be a better president than this idiot buhari

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari To Deliver Farewell Address To The Nation On Sunday, May 28 by Isokiscool(m): 5:55pm On May 27, 2023
Coolabbie:
Jesus ARISE for Nigeria.

ARISE and stop Tinubu!!
But u said said we should allow you guys waste your votes na,how come you calling on Jesuslike it or not Tinubu is going to rule for the next four years

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari To Deliver Farewell Address To The Nation On Sunday, May 28 by illicit(m): 6:06pm On May 27, 2023
He didn't administer well during the covid era as per welfare undecided
Re: Buhari To Deliver Farewell Address To The Nation On Sunday, May 28 by LesbianBoy(m): 6:07pm On May 27, 2023
orion7:
I dint vote tinubu

But he will be a better president than this idiot buhari

Suddenly you guys are now admitting buhari was a disaster. But throughout the 8 years you guys were calling us that have been saying it wailers. And stop lying you voted tinubu tongue

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Deliver Farewell Address To The Nation On Sunday, May 28 by oloriooko(m): 6:09pm On May 27, 2023
what will a clueless man say other than forgive me if i have done bad
SMH

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Deliver Farewell Address To The Nation On Sunday, May 28 by chloedogie(m): 6:13pm On May 27, 2023
Hmmm. Eight years gone like that. Politics aside, I hope individuals are utilising their time. It can't be bought nor borrowed.

As a young boy, the first thing I learnt in life mere watching my father is respect for time because there is an age you get to that the efficacy of wasted time will be highly catastrophic.

I hope the politicians factor this in when governing us because it's all about their pockets always thinking there is still time to correct whatever wrongs they are doing.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Deliver Farewell Address To The Nation On Sunday, May 28 by Jennyclay(f): 6:13pm On May 27, 2023
Affliction shall not rise up the second time.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Deliver Farewell Address To The Nation On Sunday, May 28 by Throwback: 6:13pm On May 27, 2023
Coolabbie:
Jesus ARISE for Nigeria.

ARISE and stop Tinubu!!

A more senior religious fanatic on this forum said similar about Donald Trump being sworn in for a 2nd term in place of Joseph Biden who won the election.

We all know that Biden got sworn in and is currently President.

You religious warfare fanatics need to learn that your delusion is your religion.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari To Deliver Farewell Address To The Nation On Sunday, May 28 by bentenny(m): 6:14pm On May 27, 2023
Just go please!
No need!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Deliver Farewell Address To The Nation On Sunday, May 28 by dgmoni123(m): 6:14pm On May 27, 2023
To tell us how he fail woefully in governance and took Nigeria 50yrs backward.rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Deliver Farewell Address To The Nation On Sunday, May 28 by henryadex(m): 6:14pm On May 27, 2023
We're waiting to hear your achievements

Re: Buhari To Deliver Farewell Address To The Nation On Sunday, May 28 by sotall(m): 6:14pm On May 27, 2023
One word....

Failure undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Deliver Farewell Address To The Nation On Sunday, May 28 by israelmao(m): 6:15pm On May 27, 2023
There's no need,Buhari should just go back to Daura no one will miss him except those who have benefited from his failure-ridden and corruption-laden government.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Deliver Farewell Address To The Nation On Sunday, May 28 by Throwback: 6:15pm On May 27, 2023
He didn't live up to expectations.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Deliver Farewell Address To The Nation On Sunday, May 28 by Aboguede(m): 6:15pm On May 27, 2023
Happy buhari going grin
Re: Buhari To Deliver Farewell Address To The Nation On Sunday, May 28 by Adeolufun: 6:15pm On May 27, 2023
Ok
Re: Buhari To Deliver Farewell Address To The Nation On Sunday, May 28 by ManWater: 6:15pm On May 27, 2023
If you are reading this, you deserve a Certificate of Survival of Buhari Regime. cool

8 Likes

Re: Buhari To Deliver Farewell Address To The Nation On Sunday, May 28 by IAMYOURDAD: 6:15pm On May 27, 2023
Nonsensical nonsense

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Deliver Farewell Address To The Nation On Sunday, May 28 by Domipraiz: 6:16pm On May 27, 2023
Worst president in history
Zero achievement
Waisted 8 years

But we thank God we are not consumed
I pray the next government favour me and my household

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Deliver Farewell Address To The Nation On Sunday, May 28 by Felabrity: 6:16pm On May 27, 2023
Everyone deserve to celebrate tomorrow , but people don't even think the next one will be any different

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Deliver Farewell Address To The Nation On Sunday, May 28 by rahmontech(m): 6:16pm On May 27, 2023
He should do giveaway

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Deliver Farewell Address To The Nation On Sunday, May 28 by fatherjesse(m): 6:16pm On May 27, 2023
Who is interested in hearing a farewell speech from the biggest failure of a president the world has ever seen? He is lucky he will make the speech from the comfort of a secure place, if not, stones would have reduced him to a pulp.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Deliver Farewell Address To The Nation On Sunday, May 28 by intergral(m): 6:16pm On May 27, 2023
May he not fare well... Mugun banza

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jubril Aminu Calls For Ban Of Christian Association Of Nigeria / Lawyers Say CCT, Ex-parte Order May Be Fraudulent / Lagos Suspends Loan Repayment For MSMEs, Tech Start-Ups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.