Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,834 members, 7,862,740 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:42 AM

Why are they scared of Buhari ???.... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why are they scared of Buhari ???.... (714 Views)

Names Of Buhari's 22man Entourage To New York / The Yorubas Wrote to The British To Colonize Them. Were they scared? / Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why are they scared of Buhari ???.... by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 28, 2011
Looking back at our history to see how Nigeria was transformed in less than 2 years between 1983 - 1985, got me thinking far deeper than I ever once thought,  I now have the optimism to believe that the second coming of the Nigerian Messiah (GEN. BUHARI) will restore the lost Glory of this nation. We all like to complain about corruption, lack of electricity, terrorism, e.t.c, but have we bothered to ask ourselves about the causes? I totally agree with the notion that Nigeria's glory was destroyed because her citizens sat back and allowed the demolition to continue for so long. GEJ & the entire PDP Government is just a product of a salvaged society. So lets quit all the complains and face the facts.

Do you really expect GEJ to save you when his wife was caught stealing millions of dollars, if not more,
Do you expect OBJ to give you electricity, when the election that brought him into power was TOTALLY RIGGED?
How can we expect peace to be in the Niger Delta, when James Ibori financed thugs with cache of weapons to rig elections on his behalf?

WE LACK Discipline,  that is the plain truth,  Oppression has become the order of the day in Nigeria because they've brainwashed us into believing that, it is the only way to get whatever you wish, , no wonder  we now have homegrown terrorists, killing Muslims aswell,  The governors who created this sect openly declared that the use of thugs will be abolished, WHAT A SHAME!!!, 

That tells me a lot about the type of people we have as leaders,  orangutans, baboons and hegoats, 
My dear friends, I'm Not a supporter of Buhari, But Judging by his records, someone who can act with such boldness/AUDACITY is what we need,,  Not a president with no ideas, 

BTW, the regime of late Umaru Yar'adua was as bad as GEJ's regime,

I so much believe in a New Disciplined Nigeria, ,  and NOT in a so-called breath of fresh air, >!!!<,

thanks
Re: Why are they scared of Buhari ???.... by werepeLeri: 4:00pm On Sep 28, 2011
Transformed between what years? You must be joking?

No need to say more.

LOL.
Re: Why are they scared of Buhari ???.... by DrummaBoy(m): 4:26pm On Sep 28, 2011
My guy we tell dem O. But they said they will vote Jonathan not PDP.
Re: Why are they scared of Buhari ???.... by Jakumo(m): 4:42pm On Sep 28, 2011
You are choking you wriggly maggot over a cross-eyed chimpanzee who directly ordered the mass murder of innocents by Islamic fundamentalist hordes, when it became apparent that Nigeria will never vote a blood-thirsty Ayatollah into any position of political power higher than that of village sewage-disposal engineer.
Re: Why are they scared of Buhari ???.... by PointB: 4:44pm On Sep 28, 2011
General Almajiri Boko Haram Buhari another reason to

(1) (Reply)

Fg Seeks To Adopt Lagos Model For Igr, Traffic Management / Boko Haram’s Zero Tolerance Marks The Beginning Of Its End / Corruption, Major Problem, Not Fuel Subsidy – Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.