Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,143 members, 7,811,217 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

Bayern Munich Sacks Oliver Kahn Immediately After Bundesliga Win - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Bayern Munich Sacks Oliver Kahn Immediately After Bundesliga Win (27800 Views)

Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 / Lyon vs Bayern Munich: UCL (0 - 3) On 19th August 2020 / Chelsea Vs Bayern Munich :UCL (0 - 3) On 25th February 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayern Munich Sacks Oliver Kahn Immediately After Bundesliga Win by Bukason94: 3:31pm On May 28, 2023
Dortmund disappointed me yesterday

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayern Munich Sacks Oliver Kahn Immediately After Bundesliga Win by Delightsome2023: 3:35pm On May 28, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
Good riddance

The price they paid for sacking Nagelsman and appoint the overrated Thuchel
whippersnapper:
happy to see kahn and brazzo shown the exit door. The ruined bayern season. Bayern didnt deserve to win the league. its the biggest heist in football. How the went from sacking nagelsman to bringing tochukwu tuchel still baffles me. And trying to sell Mane who was runnersup for balon D'or last season is heart-wrenching
olatade:
Befitting...That's what he did Julian Nagelsmann. The man had a 100% champions league record. I love it

I still have that feeling that Bayern Munich were the only team to have stopped City.
Imagine winning all group matches and defeating PSG home and away..
Just when they were having the most crucial match that was when Nagelsmann was sacked putting all the teams in a disarray with no motivation.
The over hyped Tuchel came in and scattered the team, just imagine starting Gnabry in that crucial match as a false 9.
I was so happy when Man city trashed them.
Imagine tuchel saying he won't consider Sadio Mane in his plans next season

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bayern Munich Sacks Oliver Kahn Immediately After Bundesliga Win by Carthaporo: 3:36pm On May 28, 2023
parcydrix:
Dortmund is just Arsenal Pro Max. Very Usless club
more useless than yansh'asnal common win dey can't win their last match in front of their fans

2 Likes

Re: Bayern Munich Sacks Oliver Kahn Immediately After Bundesliga Win by Alliswell248: 3:42pm On May 28, 2023
DonBabaNG:
Bundesliga champions fire club CEO and sporting director immediately after league triumph

Bayern Munich have reportedly fired CEO Oliver Kahn immediately after beating Borussia Dortmund to the Bundesliga Liga title in dramatic fashion.

The retired goalkeeper only recently assumed the position last year, and after a tumultuous campaign at the helm, he is said to have been let go.

Sporting director Hassan Salihamidzic has also been reportedly relieved of his duties.

Oliver Kahn out

According to multiple reports, the Bavarians have replaced club legend Oliver Kahn as the Chief executive officer, installing Jan-Christian Dreesen in his stead.

The sacking comes after a Bundesliga triumph, but despite the eventual success, the German champions have had a disappointing season.

They were close to missing out on the title for the first time in 10 seasons, as Dortmund went into the final game of the season with one hand on the title.

However, BVB's failure to beat Mainz handed Thomas Tuchel's side the trophy but this was not enough to save Kahn's job.

According to multiple reports, the Bavarians have replaced club legend Oliver Kahn as the Chief executive officer, installing Jan-Christian Dreesen in his stead.

The sacking comes after a Bundesliga triumph, but despite the eventual success, the German champions have had a disappointing season.

They were close to missing out on the title for the first time in 10 seasons, as Dortmund went into the final game of the season with one hand on the title.

However, BVB's failure to beat Mainz handed Thomas Tuchel's side the trophy but this was not enough to save Kahn's job.

Source: Pulse Sports

https://www.pulsesports.ng/football/story/bayern-boss-fired-immediately-after-bundesliga-win-2023052717001228786

@pulsesports, why the repetition of the news.? This is unprofessional.
Re: Bayern Munich Sacks Oliver Kahn Immediately After Bundesliga Win by IGoComotYaTeeth: 4:01pm On May 28, 2023
Jahwinaboy:
I blame USELESS Dortmund. Like someone rightly pointed out, if na Leipzig dey dat position for home, na die. TEAMS not likely to win their league in next 50 years are.... DORTMUND, ARSENAL, MAN U, SEVILLA, LAZIO cheesy grin grin I come in peace
United haters spotted thunder go fire you

3 Likes

Re: Bayern Munich Sacks Oliver Kahn Immediately After Bundesliga Win by Vinnie2000(m): 4:11pm On May 28, 2023
harjay1986:

Walahi I don't know whom you be but am very sure for you to make heaven it goin to be slim chance, why are you comparing my great Arsenal to Borusia

See dis one. 😏

Arsenal is even WORSE. Led EPl for 8months and threw it away.
Last season, Arteta also threw away Top 4 UCL qualifications with 3games to go. undecided

U no see how Man Utd completed their Top 4 Hunt dis season? 😏😕

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bayern Munich Sacks Oliver Kahn Immediately After Bundesliga Win by Vinnie2000(m): 4:15pm On May 28, 2023
Delightsome2023:

I still have that feeling that Bayern Munich were the only team to have stopped City.
Imagine winning all group matches and defeating PSG home and away..
Just when they were having the most crucial match that was when Nagelsmann was sacked putting all the teams in a disarray with no motivation.
The over hyped Tuchel came in and scattered the team, just imagine starting Gnabry in that crucial match as a false 9.
I was so happy when Man city trashed them.
Imagine tuchel saying he won't consider Sadio Mane in his plans next season

Defeated Inter Milan Home and Away.
Defated Barca home and Away. sad

Nagelsmann would have defeated Man City because his style of play is more adventurous. smiley
Re: Bayern Munich Sacks Oliver Kahn Immediately After Bundesliga Win by tonicyril: 4:17pm On May 28, 2023
tuzle:
very very useless club. Dortmund own is worst at least arsenal where already out of the title race for like 4games back but that mumu Dortmund like how do u not win the most important game of ur season. They just gave Bayern the league. Game that they are supposed to play like they want to die

I have always maintained that Dortmund are not a team, its just a football playing gathering.

If they want to turn that gathering to a team then the fans need to start stoning the players with ice blocks

6 Likes

Re: Bayern Munich Sacks Oliver Kahn Immediately After Bundesliga Win by dominique(f): 4:20pm On May 28, 2023
tuzle:
very very useless club. Dortmund own is worst at least arsenal where already out of the title race for like 4games back but that mumu Dortmund like how do u not win the most important game of ur season. They just gave Bayern the league. Game that they are supposed to play like they want to die

I had to forgive Arsenal after the nonsense Dortmund did yesterday. The literally had the league at their fingertips damn!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayern Munich Sacks Oliver Kahn Immediately After Bundesliga Win by tonicyril: 4:20pm On May 28, 2023
Dyfynezz12:
I really wanted Dortmund to win the league.
I was so pained yesterday
Dortmund is not a team, not a winning team, not a team that wins laurels. Not a team that fight for glory.

Dortmund is just a football playing gathering

1 Like

Re: Bayern Munich Sacks Oliver Kahn Immediately After Bundesliga Win by Jahwinaboy(m): 4:24pm On May 28, 2023
IGoComotYaTeeth:
United haters spotted thunder go fire you
Thunder fire you too. You no get sense
Re: Bayern Munich Sacks Oliver Kahn Immediately After Bundesliga Win by Khastro(m): 4:52pm On May 28, 2023
Jahwinaboy:
I blame USELESS Dortmund. Like someone rightly pointed out, if na Leipzig dey dat position for home, na die. TEAMS not likely to win their league in next 50 years are.... DORTMUND, ARSENAL, MAN U, SEVILLA, LAZIO cheesy grin grin I come in peace
You didn't come in peace. Don't be selfish. Speaking like Pdp at the height of their madness. U know what 50 years means?
Re: Bayern Munich Sacks Oliver Kahn Immediately After Bundesliga Win by IGoComotYaTeeth: 5:19pm On May 28, 2023
dominique:

I had to forgive Arsenal after the nonsense Dortmund did yesterday. The literally had the league at their fingertips damn!
same with assnal
Re: Bayern Munich Sacks Oliver Kahn Immediately After Bundesliga Win by Dyfynezz12(m): 5:19pm On May 28, 2023
tonicyril:
Dortmund is not a team, not a winning team, not a team that wins laurels. Not a team that fight for glory.

Dortmund is just a football playing gathering
I swear I felt really bad yesterday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bayern Munich Sacks Oliver Kahn Immediately After Bundesliga Win by FireUpNow(m): 5:25pm On May 28, 2023
Dortmund, Arsenal and Buhari are in the same whatsapp group

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayern Munich Sacks Oliver Kahn Immediately After Bundesliga Win by Jahwinaboy(m): 5:32pm On May 28, 2023
Khastro:

You didn't come in peace. Don't be selfish. Speaking like Pdp at the height of their madness. U know what 50 years means?
Person no fit joke again. For Man U, let's reduce it to 25yrs grin Others na 50 years
Re: Bayern Munich Sacks Oliver Kahn Immediately After Bundesliga Win by lexy2014: 5:42pm On May 28, 2023
Revolution2022:
Did he play?

He didn't. He sacked Nagelsman

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayern Munich Sacks Oliver Kahn Immediately After Bundesliga Win by lexy2014: 5:43pm On May 28, 2023
IGoComotYaTeeth:
same with assnal

It is spelt ass anal
Re: Bayern Munich Sacks Oliver Kahn Immediately After Bundesliga Win by Juju70(m): 8:01pm On May 28, 2023
tuzle:
very very useless club. Dortmund own is worst at least arsenal where already out of the title race for like 4games back but that mumu Dortmund like how do u not win the most important game of ur season. They just gave underperforming Bayern the league. Game that they are supposed to play like they want to die

Someday you will learn that some things in life are beyond your control

1 Like

Re: Bayern Munich Sacks Oliver Kahn Immediately After Bundesliga Win by kelspinall(m): 8:14pm On May 28, 2023
wahala full this club
Re: Bayern Munich Sacks Oliver Kahn Immediately After Bundesliga Win by tuzle(m): 8:23pm On May 28, 2023
Juju70:

Someday you will learn that some things in life are beyond your control
did u watch the game? Those guys threw the game away
Re: Bayern Munich Sacks Oliver Kahn Immediately After Bundesliga Win by Yoighaman(m): 8:31pm On May 28, 2023
tuzle:
very very useless club. Dortmund own is worst at least arsenal where already out of the title race for like 4games back but that mumu Dortmund like how do u not win the most important game of ur season. They just gave underperforming Bayern the league. Game that they are supposed to play like they want to die

Be like Dortmund cut your ticket cheesy
Re: Bayern Munich Sacks Oliver Kahn Immediately After Bundesliga Win by DaTruths: 8:32pm On May 28, 2023
Kingray10:

Dormund coach supposed to be beaten to stupor, and the players need better flogging.
Mitcheeewwwww

It was the players, i watched the match.

When Mainz scored the second goal, Dortmund were defending like they were already leading 5-0.
Re: Bayern Munich Sacks Oliver Kahn Immediately After Bundesliga Win by tuzle(m): 8:41pm On May 28, 2023
Yoighaman:

Be like Dortmund cut your ticket cheesy
u get am, I swear and na the only game I carry win because why Dortmund no go win that game like why
Re: Bayern Munich Sacks Oliver Kahn Immediately After Bundesliga Win by Yoighaman(m): 8:44pm On May 28, 2023
tuzle:
u get am, I swear and na the only game I carry win because why Dortmund no go win that game like why

Ehya, so sorry, cry

I understand.

Another season will start in the coming months.

Gamble responsibly o.

Best wishes bro.
Re: Bayern Munich Sacks Oliver Kahn Immediately After Bundesliga Win by tuzle(m): 8:55pm On May 28, 2023
Yoighaman:

Ehya, so sorry, cry

I understand.

Another season will start in the coming months.

Gamble responsibly o.

Best wishes bro.
the money isn't even paining me, it is the fact that they lost the title to a poor Bayern team
Re: Bayern Munich Sacks Oliver Kahn Immediately After Bundesliga Win by Eldee54321(m): 10:23pm On May 28, 2023
Jahwinaboy:
MANUTD WON THE LEAGUE UNLIKE ARSENAL THAT BOTTLE IT UP... AM NOT A MANUTD FAN THOUGH
Re: Bayern Munich Sacks Oliver Kahn Immediately After Bundesliga Win by Khastro(m): 12:06am On May 29, 2023
Jahwinaboy:
Person no fit joke again. For Man U, let's reduce it to 25yrs grin Others na 50 years
Loll. We shall see
Re: Bayern Munich Sacks Oliver Kahn Immediately After Bundesliga Win by Juju70(m): 3:49am On May 29, 2023
tuzle:
did u watch the game? Those guys threw the game away

Lol that's life. Maybe maybe not.
Re: Bayern Munich Sacks Oliver Kahn Immediately After Bundesliga Win by Johilo(m): 10:04am On May 29, 2023
That is how we are going to sack tinubu immediately after inauguration
Re: Bayern Munich Sacks Oliver Kahn Immediately After Bundesliga Win by Jahwinaboy(m): 4:44pm On May 29, 2023
Khastro:

Loll. We shall see
grin
Re: Bayern Munich Sacks Oliver Kahn Immediately After Bundesliga Win by Jahwinaboy(m): 4:45pm On May 29, 2023
Eldee54321:
MANUTD WON THE LEAGUE UNLIKE ARSENAL THAT BOTTLE IT UP... AM NOT A MANUTD FAN THOUGH
Man U dey try sha

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester United (2 - 0) On 19th August 2023 / West Ham Vs Chelsea : EFL Cup (2 - 1) On 26th October 2016 / Chelsea Vs Westham - 2 - 1 On 15th August 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.