Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Felicitate With The Anglican Bishop Of Nnewi As Daughter Weds - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Felicitate With The Anglican Bishop Of Nnewi As Daughter Weds (267 Views)

Babatunde Fashola's Daughter, Yewande, Weds Posi Ogunlesi (Photos) / Lady Weds Her Man Without Wearing Makeup (Photos) / Lady Weds In Lagos Without Wearing Any Makeup (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Felicitate With The Anglican Bishop Of Nnewi As Daughter Weds by grassrootsig: 9:57pm On May 27, 2023
HAPPY MARRIED LIFE MRS NMESOMA OBI OBASI

Today, I was a guest at the wedding ceremony of the daughter of the Bishop, Diocese of Nnewi (Anglican Communion), Rt Rev Ndubuisi Obi. During the ceremony which took place at the St Andrew’s Diocesan Church Center (DCC) Nnewi, I prayed for more grace upon the bride Nmesoma and her husband Chinonso. I also urged them to remain prayerful and focused as they enter the next phase of their lives.

I also appreciated God for his favour upon the two families and urged them to maintain close relationship with God. Marriage is a beautiful institution and may God continue to guide, protect and bless Mr Chinonso Obasi and his wife, Mrs Nmesoma Obi Obasi.

Congratulations to the newest couple!

Senator (Dr) Ifeanyi Ubah
Anambra South Senatorial District
May 27, 2023.

Re: Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Felicitate With The Anglican Bishop Of Nnewi As Daughter Weds by grassrootsig: 9:59pm On May 27, 2023
Sen Ifeanyi Ubah felicitate with the Anglican Bishop of Nnewi as daughter weds

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Fashion Fair 2023 9th Edition (save The Date / Audition : Zaddy Ushering Services Is Recruiting New Ushers / Revolutionize Your NGO Advertising Strategy With Publisher Platform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.