Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,999 members, 7,810,781 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

Urgent Need For 1 Hr Officer And 4 Marketers - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Need For 1 Hr Officer And 4 Marketers (2202 Views)

Logistic Officer And Transaction Officer / Vacancy - Graduate HR Officer / Fresh Graduate Needed Urgently As HR Officer In Lagos Mainland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Need For 1 Hr Officer And 4 Marketers by Recruitoo: 3:59pm On Sep 28, 2011
There is an urgent need for marketers and a human resources officer in an organization based in Lagos. The client is into provision of security services, properties, cleaning services and supply of manpower. Please find below Job description for the positions;

Human Resources Officer:- The HR officer is required to be in charge of recruitment, employee welfare, handling administrative functions and all staff matters.

Marketing Officer:- The marketer is expected to work closely with the management to ensure sales target are met. The marketer is also expected to be the face of the organization and boost its brand.

A minimum of 2 years experience is required for both positions. We want people with the right attitude, who are willing to learn and work.

The organization is based in ikoyi and salary is very attractive. Send cv with position you are applying for as subject of mail to rrecruiter40@gmail.com . Resumption is Oct 10.

Thank you
Re: Urgent Need For 1 Hr Officer And 4 Marketers by ToniaLee(f): 12:46pm On Sep 29, 2011
Hi,

Just sent my CV.

I look forward to speaking with you about this employment opportunity.

Thanks
Re: Urgent Need For 1 Hr Officer And 4 Marketers by cleversecj: 10:43pm On Sep 30, 2011
I am interested in the post of HR officer if it's still available.

Thx if given the opportunity.
Re: Urgent Need For 1 Hr Officer And 4 Marketers by MRazi: 8:48am On Oct 01, 2011
hi i am from pakistan my cv is attached here my number is also u can call me any time

Re: Urgent Need For 1 Hr Officer And 4 Marketers by cflash: 12:35pm On Oct 01, 2011
Are you a Free Lance Marketer? This could be an opportunity to make some more for yourself.

SPARKCLEAN VENTURE is recruiting a sales men/women in and within Lagos axis.

Benefit:

Creating life time opportunity to earn Residual income,

Ability to use an established companY's platform to create a business of your OWN
Work less and earn MORE

Requirement: Minimum of OND intrested applicant should send their

Send your cv's to brath_pinky1@yahoo.com. You can also call: 07056252614
Re: Urgent Need For 1 Hr Officer And 4 Marketers by rocean: 8:06pm On Oct 01, 2011
thanks
Re: Urgent Need For 1 Hr Officer And 4 Marketers by mismary207: 2:05pm On Dec 13, 2011
Hi,

Thanks very much for this comment. It help me to think about my ideals.

Tks again and pls keep posting.
Re: Urgent Need For 1 Hr Officer And 4 Marketers by scholesss: 3:47pm On Dec 13, 2011
There is an urgent need for drivers and a human resources officer in an organization based in Lagos. The client is into oil and gas. Please find below Job description for the positions;

Human Resources Officer:- The HR officer is required to be in charge of recruitment, employee welfare, handling administrative functions and all staff matters.A minimum of 3 years experience is required for this position.

Drivers: Drivers with experience and also we want people with the right attitude, who are willing to learn and work.

The organization is based in ikeja. Send cv with position you are applying for as subject of mail to modepetrotechng@gmail.com. Residing within ikeja and environs will be an additional advantage.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Any Info On GAC Written Test & Interview????? / Oyes (OSUN STATE YOUTH EMPOWERMENT SCHEME) 2014 New Applicants Discussion Thread / Customer Care Recruitment At NairaBET. Exam On Monday,march 16,2015.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.