Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

I Bear In My Body The Marks Of The Lord Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Bear In My Body The Marks Of The Lord Jesus (232 Views)

Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? / The Differences Between The Body, The Soul And The Spirit / What Does It Mean To Believe On The Lord Jesus Christ? - Olamide Obire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Bear In My Body The Marks Of The Lord Jesus by AdventHero: 4:52am On May 28, 2023
I bear in my body the marks of the Lord Jesus

In the context of Galatians 6:12-17, Paul speaks of those who boast in the physical act of circumcision while neglecting the deeper transformation of their hearts. However, when we embrace Christ, our spirits are renewed, and we receive the true mark of redemption. Through faith in Him, we are sealed with righteousness, and our lives bear witness to the transformative power of the Gospel.

When we place our faith in Christ, we experience a spiritual transformation that surpasses external rituals. Our hearts are circumcised by the Holy Spirit, signifying our true belonging to God. This inward change, rooted in faith, is the true mark of our righteousness before Him. This is the true seal we receive in Christ that sets us apart from the world of the flesh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9YjpmyRLTk https://fb.watch/kOxAHoDz55/

(1) (Reply)

What I Did To Be Rich / It's Seems We Chose Our Fate Base On Our Past Life. / Jesus And Olumba Olumba Obu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.