Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,342 members, 7,829,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Actress Julianna Olayode Tenders Public Apology To Funke Akindele - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Julianna Olayode Tenders Public Apology To Funke Akindele (30623 Views)

Alexx Ekubo to Funke Akindele: You Thrive In Nollywood Despite Envy & Bitterness / Fan To Funke Akindele: "Do You Have N20k You Are Not Using?" - See Her Reply / Funke Akindele Calls Out Olayode Juliana ( Toyo Baby) For Being An Ingrate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actress Julianna Olayode Tenders Public Apology To Funke Akindele by Shigishege2: 1:45pm On May 28, 2023
MissOpe:

Error 1: brainless incoherent comments grin ( when it was just a single comment)
Error 2: I ever seen.. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy what about I ever seeing.... grin grin grin grin grin .

Oponu Ode

When you learn to type in clear grammatical expressions , then I'll believe the rubbish you typed up there...

Tittle: Another psyho has broken the stake, Now on the loose.

Despite the fact that I don't normally comment on replies and im not really active in this section cos I gat no time for celebrities of a rubbish. Im most active in political section where we dish it out hot hot. But need I say, you are a hypocritical nincompoop, clownish nitwit.

Firstly, "I ever seen" that i wrote, I intentionally shorten my sentence by casually removing "have" before "ever" which if they come together will have carried "seen" . Not knowing this big head, good-for-nothing nanny goat would start schooling me on which correct English I should use.

It's not only me who found your giberrish comments mentally deranged, judging from all the negatives quotes you've got. But why are you so pained when people tell you who or what you are?

I don't want to engage you anymore lest I got banned because of one nonsense thing.

Pls go and take your drug or stop the ones you are using if it's disturbing your mental health.

Bye.
Re: Actress Julianna Olayode Tenders Public Apology To Funke Akindele by blaise26abj(m): 1:47pm On May 28, 2023
Goodlady:

Thanks. I no dey carry bitterness.
But tell those that hurt others they can't be lucky all the time. Somehow, those that deserve punishment among them must be punished. If I m the one to punish who offend me, I ll do with with excellence!

Do you know the number of people you offend or hurt knowingly and unknowingly ? It is not our place to punish people . That’s for God and the Law .

1 Like

Re: Actress Julianna Olayode Tenders Public Apology To Funke Akindele by nwaoke247(m): 1:47pm On May 28, 2023
YOUTUBE9ja:
This Tinubu administration will favor everyone. My advice for Nigerians is to start a YouTube channel on CELEBRITY GOSSIPS and earn in USD. Let me teach you how is been done , mention me if interested, hold your 1k o
I am interested
Re: Actress Julianna Olayode Tenders Public Apology To Funke Akindele by SaintLucia: 1:49pm On May 28, 2023
123yes:
shame to you. Please who is your father? Stop insulting other people's father who has done nothing to you directly.
yes daddy thank you daddy it's a religion war grin
Re: Actress Julianna Olayode Tenders Public Apology To Funke Akindele by YOUTUBE9ja(m): 1:52pm On May 28, 2023
nwaoke247:
I am interested

See my bio for WhatsApp
Re: Actress Julianna Olayode Tenders Public Apology To Funke Akindele by Goodlady(f): 1:54pm On May 28, 2023
blaise26abj:

Do you know the number of people you offend or get knowingly and unknowingly ? It is not our place to punish people . That’s for the God and the Law .
I m not God.
But I repeat, everyone deserve consequences of their actions. Especially those that did it deliberately.
Don't blame me for their punishments!
Re: Actress Julianna Olayode Tenders Public Apology To Funke Akindele by Sedonxavi: 2:04pm On May 28, 2023
YOUTUBE9ja:
This Tinubu administration will favor everyone. My advice for Nigerians is to start a YouTube channel on CELEBRITY GOSSIPS and earn in USD. Let me teach you how is been done , mention me if interested, hold your 1k o
I am interested but I don't know how get to you
Re: Actress Julianna Olayode Tenders Public Apology To Funke Akindele by Ingocof(m): 2:12pm On May 28, 2023
MissOpe:
To all those who said forgive but don't forget, what's the essence of forgiving and not forgetting?

Tell me the difference between both..

You forgive me but you still get doubt about me...

I'll rather not apologize....

Let ego consume both of us ...

Rubbish and ingredient....

Let me ask you a question

God forbid, you have a maid and poisoned your food for you and your children, thank God no evil happened because of early treatment, now you forgive the maid, no arrest, no punishment, but will you still allow her near your kitchen?
Re: Actress Julianna Olayode Tenders Public Apology To Funke Akindele by blaise26abj(m): 2:29pm On May 28, 2023
Goodlady:

I m not God.
But I repeat, everyone deserve consequences of their actions. Especially those that did it deliberately.
Don't blame me for their punishments!

Unfortunately , life is not like that . God’s mercy is unfathomable . A man joins cult ,robs and kills people , was never caught and goes on to have a fulfilled life while someone else steals garri to eat ,was caught and burnt . An olosho sleeps with plenty men, did several abortions , finds love and has 5 kids in a happy home while a virgin and chaste woman is still searching for husband or married but without child .

Not everyone will face the consequences of their actions or punished in this life and beyond . Know that and know peace .
Re: Actress Julianna Olayode Tenders Public Apology To Funke Akindele by opanco: 2:32pm On May 28, 2023
YOUTUBE9ja:
how e dey be na?
Re: Actress Julianna Olayode Tenders Public Apology To Funke Akindele by YOUTUBE9ja(m): 2:43pm On May 28, 2023
Sedonxavi:
I am interested but I don't know how get to you

See my WhatsApp on bio
Re: Actress Julianna Olayode Tenders Public Apology To Funke Akindele by YOUTUBE9ja(m): 2:43pm On May 28, 2023
opanco:
how e dey be na?

See my WhatsApp on bio
Re: Actress Julianna Olayode Tenders Public Apology To Funke Akindele by mannobi(m): 2:49pm On May 28, 2023
She's like yemi Osinbajo who got to limelight courtesy of his benefactor who gave him at a platter. Power and fame intoxicate indeed
Re: Actress Julianna Olayode Tenders Public Apology To Funke Akindele by MissOpe(f): 3:08pm On May 28, 2023
Shigishege2:
Tittle: Another psyho has broken the stake, Now on the loose.

Despite the fact that I don't normally comment on replies and im not really active in this section cos I gat no time for celebrities of a rubbish. Im most active in political section where we dish it out hot hot. But need I say, you are a hypocritical nincompoop, clownish nitwit.

Firstly, "I ever seen" that i wrote, I intentionally shorten my sentence by casually removing "have" before "ever" which if they come together will have carried "seen" . Not knowing this big head, good-for-nothing nanny goat would start schooling me on which correct English I should use.

It's not only me who found your giberrish comments mentally deranged, judging from all the negatives quotes you've got. But why are you so pained when people tell you who or what you are?

I don't want to engage you anymore lest I got banned because of one nonsense thing.

Pls go and take your drug or stop the ones you are using if it's disturbing your mental health.

Bye.

grin grin chai, never knew I touched a nerve......

So much epistle for a simple, harmless reply .....

Oponu ode, let me give you a task...

Go single out all the females in your generation, take them for a psychiatrist test, if their results are negative, then I'll take your advice....

In other words, worry about the mental health status of all your tribes and kindred....instead of being worked up about one nonsense thing on nairaland..... grin grin grin ARAGBALA ADVICER shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked ONIDOTI, OBUKO OLORUN.
Re: Actress Julianna Olayode Tenders Public Apology To Funke Akindele by vickydevoka(m): 3:15pm On May 28, 2023
Goodlady:

Yiu can make him your mentor. We don't care. But you guys ll smell pepper!
Pepper kwa. You Sabi me B4, as I de enjoy life like this with a baby mama
Re: Actress Julianna Olayode Tenders Public Apology To Funke Akindele by tunize(m): 3:23pm On May 28, 2023
MissOpe:
To all those who said forgive but don't forget, what's the essence of forgiving and not forgetting?

Reason you should never do anything to lose the trust of someone, when its broken it is broken.

1 Like

Re: Actress Julianna Olayode Tenders Public Apology To Funke Akindele by Incrediblekutty(m): 4:55pm On May 28, 2023
Goodlady:

Apology rejected.

She messed up her career at that part. She's forgiven but ll get no role from Jenifa.
She should go and work her life up the ladder.
Those teen girls can be annoying after helping them. Them full schools. I recall the idiót I usually give cloths in the University saying I gave her bad cloths. Werey, I for give you my Xmas clothes.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Actress Julianna Olayode Tenders Public Apology To Funke Akindele by Incrediblekutty(m): 4:57pm On May 28, 2023
Thastie:
She would have been on Bimbo Ademoye’s level but no auntie started with her lies that she was a virgin and the statement “ Jennifer's diary made me popular not rich”.
No one in the industry mess with her. Just wasted her prime on top following “my pastor said”

I still don't what transpired between them tii date. The closest I read is this that you wrote. Pls tell me more
Re: Actress Julianna Olayode Tenders Public Apology To Funke Akindele by OliverCooksona: 8:19pm On May 28, 2023
Re: Actress Julianna Olayode Tenders Public Apology To Funke Akindele by Caseless: 6:10am On May 29, 2023
MissOpe:

You're a kid, you won't understand that now, until you come of age.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buchi Celebrates His Son, Marizu Ikechi's 21st Birthday / Richard Mofe-Damijo Rocks Made In Nigeria Wears In Adorable Photo / Oluchi Onweagba Flaunts Photos Of Her Figure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.