Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,772 members, 7,837,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

“I Don’t Mind If My Girl Sleeps With Another Man”: Don Jazzy Breaks Internet - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Don’t Mind If My Girl Sleeps With Another Man”: Don Jazzy Breaks Internet (794 Views)

Linda Ikeji Breaks Internet With Saucy Photos While Celebrating Mother’s Day / Viral Photos Of Girl 'cooking' Her Vagina At A Herbalist’s Breaks Internet / Busty Lady Sleeps With Paul Okoye In A Bad Dream. He Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Don’t Mind If My Girl Sleeps With Another Man”: Don Jazzy Breaks Internet by Opzyguitar(m): 7:48am On May 28, 2023
Nigerian music mogul Don Jazzy recently opened up about the intricacies of his love life and his perspective on committing to one woman for a lifetime.

In an interview with Nedu Wazobia, he expressed his willingness to allow his girlfriend to be intimate with other men, on the condition that he can have multiple girlfriends himself.

Don Jazzy explained that he is a man who appreciates the beauty of attractive women and finds it difficult to divert his attention when encountering them. He candidly admitted that attending events presents a challenge for him, as he may be interested in approaching more than one gorgeous lady. He further …

See the full details here:

https://opzygist.com.ng/entertainment/i-dont-mind-if-my-girl-sleeps-with-another-man-don-jazzy-breaks-internet-with-relationship-preference-video/

Re: “I Don’t Mind If My Girl Sleeps With Another Man”: Don Jazzy Breaks Internet by olasaad(f): 8:33am On May 28, 2023
Do you have any girl cool Zaddy tongue
Re: “I Don’t Mind If My Girl Sleeps With Another Man”: Don Jazzy Breaks Internet by Beebah321(f): 9:03am On May 28, 2023
Future girlfriend lipsrsealed
Re: “I Don’t Mind If My Girl Sleeps With Another Man”: Don Jazzy Breaks Internet by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:44pm On May 28, 2023
such above r/ship he is talking about is called FRIENDS WITH BENEFIT....not bf/gf
Re: “I Don’t Mind If My Girl Sleeps With Another Man”: Don Jazzy Breaks Internet by We4all: 9:47pm On May 28, 2023
Na lie. Stop trying to make us believe that you are into women.

1 Like

Re: “I Don’t Mind If My Girl Sleeps With Another Man”: Don Jazzy Breaks Internet by OneCandleAway(f): 6:23am On May 29, 2023
We4all:
Na lie. Stop trying to make us believe that you are into women.

But he could be into women and men together.
Re: “I Don’t Mind If My Girl Sleeps With Another Man”: Don Jazzy Breaks Internet by Wealthoptulent(m): 7:10am On May 29, 2023
Opzyguitar:
Nigerian music mogul Don Jazzy recently opened up about the intricacies of his love life and his perspective on committing to one woman for a lifetime.

In an interview with Nedu Wazobia, he expressed his willingness to allow his girlfriend to be intimate with other men, on the condition that he can have multiple girlfriends himself.

Don Jazzy explained that he is a man who appreciates the beauty of attractive women and finds it difficult to divert his attention when encountering them. He candidly admitted that attending events presents a challenge for him, as he may be interested in approaching more than one gorgeous lady. He further …

See the full details here:

https://opzygist.com.ng/entertainment/i-dont-mind-if-my-girl-sleeps-with-another-man-don-jazzy-breaks-internet-with-relationship-preference-video/

Baba shey engine don knock ni? Speak to me about it privately, I no be blogger u are safe angry

(1) (Reply)

Chinyere Wilfred Husband, Her Biography, Sons, Movie, Age And More / Kaitlyn Krems Nude's Viral Mishap: A Candid Moment Captures The Internet's Atten / The War Of Roses (history Of England)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.