Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,285 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Cloud Of Witnesses - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Cloud Of Witnesses (143 Views)

When Last Did You See Jehovah Witnesses? / Trial Of Bayelsa News Blogger: Court Order Recall Of DSS Witnesses, Bello’s Aide / The New World Headquarters Of Jehovah's Witnesses In Warwick USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cloud Of Witnesses by Victoroduogu(m): 8:03am On May 28, 2023
Cloud of Witnesses
"God has given us models for every aspect of life in his word. Look around and see godly men, too. I’ve gotten tons of advice that I need to toughen up to be a dad and husband. Deep voice, active, firm and lively wife. I started imagining how horrible I would be. My wife will take charge against God's rule of man being the head. Panic. I’m reading a book on courtship that describes God's role for the man. I’m trying to see how I fit in. Despair. Failure looms..."
https://oduoguvictor./2023/05/28/cloud-of-witnesses/

(1) (Reply)

5 Different Types Of Bedroom Door Hinges You Need To Know About / Join Free Social Media Marketing Course In 2023 / The Evolution Of Diabetic Test Strip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.