Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,682 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

To Help Me Inspect, I Will Pay - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / To Help Me Inspect, I Will Pay (355 Views)

Who Can Help Me Inspect And Pay For Toks Vehicle IN Lagos / Help Me Inspect This Car Today And Get Paid For It / Hire us to inspect now 09033704148! 20% Off on all vehicle inspections. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Help Me Inspect, I Will Pay by Okonyeleo(m): 8:06am On May 28, 2023
I need someone around federal college of education Okene, kogi state to help me inspect a vihicle, i want to buy. I live in lagos and Okene is far from me. I will pay for the service.

1 Like

Re: To Help Me Inspect, I Will Pay by Okonyeleo(m): 8:17am On May 28, 2023
Hi
Re: To Help Me Inspect, I Will Pay by dangervu(m): 8:25am On May 28, 2023
Okonyeleo:
I need someone around federal college of education Okene, kogi state to help me inspect a vihicle, i want to buy. I live in lagos and Okene is far from me. I will pay for the service.

you no see the same kind of car for lagos buy? why okene

1 Like

Re: To Help Me Inspect, I Will Pay by triplek2000: 8:33am On May 28, 2023
dangervu:

you no see the same kind of car for lagos buy? why okene
Good question

1 Like

Re: To Help Me Inspect, I Will Pay by laivwire(m): 10:36am On May 28, 2023
Okonyeleo:

You better go there yourself, test the car and if it meets your specifications, pay and drive off.

One man's (car inspector) food is another man's (prospective owner) poison.

1 Like

Re: To Help Me Inspect, I Will Pay by Trustme2(m): 11:34am On May 28, 2023
Okonyeleo:
I can help you inspect. I am in Lokoja and I deal in cars. You can check up my profile. 08038540586 call/ whatsapp

(1) (Reply)

Neatly Used 2008 LEXUS ES350 SOLD!!! / Hyundai Sonata 2014 Model For Sale / Distress: Firstbody 2009 Naija Used GL450 Benz For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.