Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,230 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

This What Many Peter Obi Supporters Think Will Happen Tomorrow - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This What Many Peter Obi Supporters Think Will Happen Tomorrow (2795 Views)

Apart From South-west , Where Else Do Tinubu Supporters Think He Win?? / Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri / Ihedioha: Mark My Words, This Will Happen Tomorrow. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This What Many Peter Obi Supporters Think Will Happen Tomorrow by BuharisBoy: 9:15am On May 28, 2023
So After they arrest Tinubu on Monday, they will ask Osibanjo to takeover.That one will say he doesn’t want wahala so they will have no choice but to give the mandate to Peter Obi the rightful owner

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This What Many Peter Obi Supporters Think Will Happen Tomorrow by Mozino007(m): 9:20am On May 28, 2023
Day dreaming

4 Likes

Re: This What Many Peter Obi Supporters Think Will Happen Tomorrow by DatNiggaDaz: 9:22am On May 28, 2023
Calling PO supporters upandan. You will not go to abuja and join your Tinubu's supporters to welcome the mandate thief

Be here calling PO supporters while APC supporters are borrowing Ashoebi. Run go borrow your own sharp sharp,when you get am, go London go buy Villa.

Run !Run ! Share sharp bro

5 Likes

Re: This What Many Peter Obi Supporters Think Will Happen Tomorrow by Nobody: 9:25am On May 28, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
Calling PO supporters upandan. You will not go to abuja and join your Tinubu's supporters to welcome the mandate thief
Una do pass like this before Tinubu won the election, why the tears and gentility? 🀣🀣
Una Neva see anything. You think day na by to dey spread Photoshop and propaganda! 🀣🀣

Una noise don fade, body don cold. No worry Tinubu will rule you and your family for 4/8 yrs! 🀣

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This What Many Peter Obi Supporters Think Will Happen Tomorrow by LeoDeKing: 9:26am On May 28, 2023
BuharisBoy:
So After they arrest Tinubu on Monday, they will ask Osibanjo to takeover.That one will say he doesn’t want wahala so they will have no choice but to give the mandate to Peter Obi the rightful owner
As weird and unbelievable as this thought may sound, you will be shocked some nitwits expect it tomorrow.

The day I was shocked with people's weird thought is when someone said Buhari had died and replaced with jubrin from Sudan, then human beings agreed 100%. As a proof they agreed, they started circling Buhari's pictures up and down.

I was like, nawao. undecided

22 Likes

Re: This What Many Peter Obi Supporters Think Will Happen Tomorrow by Bobloco: 9:26am On May 28, 2023
BuharisBoy:

Elections are over

....and when the election is over, governance begins

Op move on, Obidients you are so fixated about have moved on

2 Likes

Re: This What Many Peter Obi Supporters Think Will Happen Tomorrow by Beebah321(f): 9:27am On May 28, 2023
Na wetin go happen. No worry
Re: This What Many Peter Obi Supporters Think Will Happen Tomorrow by ChiefJusticeFuc: 9:28am On May 28, 2023
Okoro are the most foolish tribe on earth

Argue with Uwazurike

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This What Many Peter Obi Supporters Think Will Happen Tomorrow by DatNiggaDaz: 9:30am On May 28, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Una do pass like this before Tinubu won the election, why the tears and gentility? 🀣🀣
Una Neva see anything. You think day na by to dey spread Photoshop and propaganda! 🀣🀣

Una noise don fade, body don cold. No worry Tinubu will rule you and your family for 4/8 yrs! 🀣
The ones wey you don see since 2015 from Buhari yoir APC god and personal, How far. grin grin

My brother multidimensional poverty, kiddnapping, terrorism, hunger, corruption, nepotism, bigotry, looting, unemployment, Inflation touch both Buhari and non Buhari wailers.

Allah Akbar

1 Like

Re: This What Many Peter Obi Supporters Think Will Happen Tomorrow by BigBlackPreek(m): 9:30am On May 28, 2023
Ashiwaju Jagaban Presido

2 Likes

Re: This What Many Peter Obi Supporters Think Will Happen Tomorrow by LeoDeKing: 9:31am On May 28, 2023
Bobloco:

Elections are over

....and when the election is over, governance begins

Op move on, Obidients you are so fixated about have moved on
Did you just say "obedients have moved" on?

As in, how do you people feel comfortable telling us something that is clearly the exact opposite of what it is?

11 Likes

Re: This What Many Peter Obi Supporters Think Will Happen Tomorrow by LeoDeKing: 9:33am On May 28, 2023
ChiefJusticeFuc:
Okoro are the most foolish tribe on earth

Argue with Uwazurike
I'm sure you had peeped into my profile before you made this comment.

In case you didn't, just check, you will see it.

No be me talk am, na Uwazurike talk am. grin

3 Likes

Re: This What Many Peter Obi Supporters Think Will Happen Tomorrow by Bobloco: 9:35am On May 28, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Did you just say "obedients have moved" on?

As in, how do you people feel comfortable telling us something that is clearly the exact opposite of what it is?

LeoDeKing, you haven't moved on.

Move on and you will realise that Obidients have moved

1 Like

Re: This What Many Peter Obi Supporters Think Will Happen Tomorrow by LeoDeKing: 9:36am On May 28, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
The ones wey you don see since 2015 from Buhari yoir APC god and personal, How far. grin grin

My brother multidimensional poverty, kiddnapping, terrorism, hunger, corruption, nepotism, bigotry, looting, unemployment, Inflation touch both Buhari and non Buhari wailers.

Allah Akbar
Lmao. grin

E touch Buhari and non Buhari wailers, but na you carry the matter for head pass. What a poppycock. grin

6 Likes

Re: This What Many Peter Obi Supporters Think Will Happen Tomorrow by Nobody: 9:38am On May 28, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:

Allah Akbar
Yes, na why we dey tell una to stop wailing! 🀣

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This What Many Peter Obi Supporters Think Will Happen Tomorrow by DatNiggaDaz: 9:41am On May 28, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Lmao. grin

E touch Buhari and non Buhari wailers, but na you carry the matter for head pass. What a poppycock. grin
Dis one is always cornfused 24/7. grin grin.

Bro, you don drop insult na, when dey scratch your forehead, you go sober go meet Mod grin grin

Anyway Allah Akbar

Re: This What Many Peter Obi Supporters Think Will Happen Tomorrow by DatNiggaDaz: 9:46am On May 28, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Yes, na why we dey tell una to stop wailing! 🀣
Instead of you to Pack yourselves in Ashoebi, by taking a flight Business or executive class land Abuja. You dey here for social media they wail.

Na wa. Anyway have you bought a House in London

Re: This What Many Peter Obi Supporters Think Will Happen Tomorrow by Nobody: 9:48am On May 28, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
Instead of you to Pack yourselves in Ashoebi, by taking a flight Business or executive class land Abuja. You dey here for social media they wail.

Na wa. Anyway have you bought a House in London
Instead of you to get a life you are here trolling Tinubu all day.
Dem dey pay your family per propaganda post? 🀣🀣

4 Likes

Re: This What Many Peter Obi Supporters Think Will Happen Tomorrow by Betanaija42moro: 9:53am On May 28, 2023
BuharisBoy:

You are thinking for yourself, Idiot
Just go and get useful to yourself before you die of poverty
Re: This What Many Peter Obi Supporters Think Will Happen Tomorrow by DatNiggaDaz: 9:54am On May 28, 2023
Re: This What Many Peter Obi Supporters Think Will Happen Tomorrow by DatNiggaDaz: 9:55am On May 28, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Instead of you to get a life you are here trolling Tinubu all day.
Dem dey pay your family per propaganda post? 🀣🀣
You don't even know the meaning of trolling. I aint going to Abuja, but you are. You are not suppossed to be here bro grin. Were you not invited or no Ashoebi or no transport. Talk true o. Who started the thread ? a Tinubu supporter. He is not celebrating but in pains

I will be here to continue trolling you, your mandate thief until he sees the pity to get
you a Business class flight to Abuja. Lol. grin grin

Bro you are not suppossed to be here on Nairaland making unnecessary noise rather in Abuja
Re: This What Many Peter Obi Supporters Think Will Happen Tomorrow by Nobody: 9:58am On May 28, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
You don't even know the meaning of trolling. I aint going to Abuja, but you are. You are not suppossed to be here bro grin. Were you not invited or no Ashoebi or no transport. Talk true o.

I will be here to continue trolling you, your mandate thief until he sees the pity to get
you a Business class flight to Abuja. Lol. grin grin

Bro you are not suppossed to be here on Nairaland making unnecessary noise rather in Abuja
This Mandate thief will rule you and your family for 4/8 yrs while you keep wasting your life here! 🀣🀣

Asoebi or not, Tinubu is your God and you, your family must serve him! πŸ˜„

1 Like

Re: This What Many Peter Obi Supporters Think Will Happen Tomorrow by LesbianBoy(m): 9:59am On May 28, 2023
No one is thinking anything

Tinubu would be FRAUDULENTLY sworn in tomorrow even when he knows he didn't win.

He would also be FRAUDULENTLY reelected 4 years from now

And MOST Nigerians including tribalistic modafvckers on Nairaland will suffer

Case closed grin grin grin grin
Re: This What Many Peter Obi Supporters Think Will Happen Tomorrow by DatNiggaDaz: 10:01am On May 28, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

This Mandate thief will rule you and your family for 4/8 yrs while you keep wasting your life here! 🀣🀣

Asoebi or not, Tinubu is your God and you, your family must serve him! πŸ˜„
Sorry bro, that is your own cup of tea. grin grin

you Sound frustrated already. Can MC Oluomo help with the Ashoebi or transport Lol

Re: This What Many Peter Obi Supporters Think Will Happen Tomorrow by BuharisBoy: 10:03am On May 28, 2023
LeoDeKing:

As weird and unbelievable as this thought may sound, you will be shocked some nitwits expect it tomorrow.

The day I was shocked with people's weird thought is when someone said Buhari had died and replaced with jubrin from Sudan, then human beings agreed 100%. As a proof they agreed, they started circling Buhari's pictures up and down.

I was like, nawao. undecided
you are πŸ’―% right I got this from one obidients stunch Twitter user

Re: This What Many Peter Obi Supporters Think Will Happen Tomorrow by Nobody: 10:03am On May 28, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
Sorry bro, that is your own cup of tea. grin grin

you Sound frustrated already. Can MC Oluomo help with the Ashoebi or transport Lol
Oya, bow before your God Tinubu! 🀣

1 Like

Re: This What Many Peter Obi Supporters Think Will Happen Tomorrow by DatNiggaDaz: 10:06am On May 28, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Oya, bow before your God Tinubu! 🀣
Lol. grin grin

No make me laugh, you should be the one bowing to your god and not the other way round. I don't do drugs bro grin grin
Re: This What Many Peter Obi Supporters Think Will Happen Tomorrow by Nobody: 10:08am On May 28, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
Lol. grin grin

No make me laugh, you should be the one bowing to your god and not the other way round. I don't do drugs bro grin grin
Forget, no be by to do drugs. Baba is your ruler! πŸ˜„

1 Like

Re: This What Many Peter Obi Supporters Think Will Happen Tomorrow by DatNiggaDaz: 10:15am On May 28, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Forget, no be by to do drugs. Baba is your ruler! πŸ˜„
Just go Abuja with your Ashoebi go meet your Baba god make we hear word joor. grin
Re: This What Many Peter Obi Supporters Think Will Happen Tomorrow by Nobody: 10:26am On May 28, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
Just go Abuja with your Ashoebi go meet your Baba god make we hear word joor. grin
Not when you shut up, and allow us hear word! 🀣
Re: This What Many Peter Obi Supporters Think Will Happen Tomorrow by DatNiggaDaz: 10:28am On May 28, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Not when you shut up, and allow us hear word! 🀣
So, in other words you are inconsequential in the scheme of Abuja Lol. grin grin
Re: This What Many Peter Obi Supporters Think Will Happen Tomorrow by Nobody: 10:31am On May 28, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
So, in other words you are inconsequential in the scheme of Abuja Lol. grin grin
Do I need to be consequential before Tinubu rule you and your family for 4/8 yrs? πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ€£

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC National Caucus, Executive Committee (NEC) Meetings Fixed For 2nd &3rd / Farmers Besiege Osun Assembly Over Alleged Inhuman Treatment / Names Of 35 Nigerian Senators Who Voted For Underage Marriage Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.