Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,559 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

�� Amazing Fashion Deals Alert! �� - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / �� Amazing Fashion Deals Alert! �� (175 Views)

Deals Alert: Online Shopping Deals In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

�� Amazing Fashion Deals Alert! �� by completey(f): 10:19am On May 28, 2023
🛍️💃 Unleash your inner fashionista with the trendiest Okrika wears sourced directly from Cotonou! 💃🛍️

🌟🔥 Looking for stylish outfits without breaking the bank? Look no further! I've got you covered with the best deals on pre-loved, high-quality clothes that will make heads turn. 🔥🌟

📍✨ Whether you're a fashion enthusiast, a budget-savvy shopper, or simply love unique pieces, my Okrika wears business is a dream come true! ✨📍

✨💰 Here's why you should shop with me: 💰✨

🔹 Authentic Cotonou Sourcing: I personally handpick the finest Okrika wears from Cotonou, ensuring top-notch quality and unbeatable prices.

🔹 Exclusive Slots: With my unique selling system, you can secure your fashion treasures by reserving your slot in advance. Don't miss out on the hottest pieces!

🔹 Trendy and Eclectic Selection: From chic dresses to stylish tops, jeans, accessories, and more, I have a wide range of options to suit every taste and occasion.

🔹 Budget-Friendly: Experience the joy of affordable fashion. You don't have to compromise on style when you shop with me. Let's embrace the elegance without breaking the bank!

🔹 Sustainable Fashion: By choosing pre-loved Okrika wears, you're contributing to a greener world by reducing textile waste. Fashion can be fabulous and eco-friendly!

🌟💃 Stand out from the crowd with unique fashion finds! Join the Okrika revolution today and let your style soar! 💃🌟

📞📲 To secure your slot and discover the hidden treasures of Cotonou fashion, simply drop me a message on 07043181484. Let's bring your wardrobe to life with affordable glamour! 💃💖🛍️

Re: �� Amazing Fashion Deals Alert! �� by completey(f): 10:23am On May 28, 2023
Happening this week.

Men's Deluxe polo collar neck: 32k for 20pieces
Teenage/children gown 17k for 20pcs
Children mix 60k for 100pcs
Short dresses 18k for 20pcs
Men's underwear 50k for 100pcs
Half slot available for all categories except deluxe men's polo

Re: �� Amazing Fashion Deals Alert! �� by completey(f): 12:08pm On May 28, 2023
More update

Re: �� Amazing Fashion Deals Alert! �� by completey(f): 8:11am On May 29, 2023
More

Re: �� Amazing Fashion Deals Alert! �� by completey(f): 8:59am On May 29, 2023
Cotton dress with swag (short dressses).

For the price, this is a good steal!!!!!!! For young adults, students, small body people etc.

19k for 20 pieces and 10k for 10 pieces.

(1) (Reply)

Buy Coffee Bean Bags With Valve From VICTOR OSCAR COMPANY / Buy Custom Zipper Pouch Bags From VICTOR OSCAR COMPANY / Genesis Court Phase 3 @abraham Adesanya,ajah,lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.