Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

I’ve Forgiven Tinubu —bode George - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ve Forgiven Tinubu —bode George (1548 Views)

Obviously Niger Hasn't Forgiven Tinubu. / 2023: Buhari Should Be Wary Of People Trying To Market Tinubu ― Bode George / Nemesis Catching Up With Tinubu – Bode George (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ve Forgiven Tinubu —bode George by 68816419: 10:47am On May 28, 2023
A former Deputy National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Chief Bode George, yesterday, said he has forgiven President-elect Bola Tinubu.
George, who analysed the outgoing administration of President Muhammadu Buhari, declared that he failed to live up to expectations.

The PDP leader, in a chat with journalists at his Ikoyi office, added that the Buhari administration did not impact the lives of Nigerians positively, saying he failed to provide security which was his core responsibility.
His words: “My personal assessment is that he failed, not completely in every sector, but if you do an examination and say you must have a minimum of 33 per cent, then you can go to the next class, but they did not attain that 33 per cent. I can give them maybe about five per cent, even the five per cent requires a lot of retrospection. The most important thing you must guarantee to your people, as a government, is security of lives and property, who is safe now?
So it is very very disheartening and heartbreaking that he failed in his number one job, which is to guarantee security of lives and property. You know when he was coming in, oga (Buhari) was telling us, I would fight corruption, I will secure the lives and properties of the people, I will do this, I will do that, all kinds of promises.

“So let’s put those promises now into his departure, because that’s what will be written on the pages of history. Whatever a leader does during his time, it is on the pages of history.”

Asked whether he would work with Tinubu if called upon, George said: “There is nothing personal, this country trained me and I have to give back.”

On his reluctance to endorse Tinubu, he said: “I have forgiven him, but you cannot forget.https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2023/05/ive-forgiven-tinubu-bode-george/amp/

2 Likes

Re: I’ve Forgiven Tinubu —bode George by solmusdesigns: 10:48am On May 28, 2023
grin

As Ghana don turn red... Baba don dey beg to remain in Nigeria

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ve Forgiven Tinubu —bode George by dawnomike(m): 10:48am On May 28, 2023
Elder statemen that we ought to look up to speaking with both sides of their mouth

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ve Forgiven Tinubu —bode George by Larrysung(m): 10:49am On May 28, 2023
Playing Psquare - Bank Alert

Favourite line "My bank alert na shaman, my checking no dey bounce" cheesy

5 Likes

Re: I’ve Forgiven Tinubu —bode George by seunmsg(m): 10:51am On May 28, 2023
Forgiven him over what? Alaye, no come dey form familiarity with Mr. President. Pack your loads and leave the country first thing Monday morning or you’re a coward who can’t keep his words.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ve Forgiven Tinubu —bode George by LeoDeKing: 10:52am On May 28, 2023
grin

6 Likes

Re: I’ve Forgiven Tinubu —bode George by illicit(m): 10:54am On May 28, 2023
Yeah sure

To err is human, to forgive is 1 billion Naira

shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ve Forgiven Tinubu —bode George by OGIBRA(m): 10:56am On May 28, 2023
They are gradually falling in line

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ve Forgiven Tinubu —bode George by worldman2: 10:58am On May 28, 2023
Useless old Ex convict Shot up your mouth

3 Likes

Re: I’ve Forgiven Tinubu —bode George by tonicyril: 10:59am On May 28, 2023
Larrysung:
Playing Psquare - Bank Alert

Favourite line "My bank alert na shaman, my checking no dey bounce" cheesy

My bank alert na GBAGAMN, my CHEQUE no dey bounce.

1 Like

Re: I’ve Forgiven Tinubu —bode George by omniwater: 10:59am On May 28, 2023
As if you get choice before.

2 Likes

Re: I’ve Forgiven Tinubu —bode George by tonicyril: 11:00am On May 28, 2023
Seems Baba Bode George want to eat Agbado

4 Likes

Re: I’ve Forgiven Tinubu —bode George by Nobody: 11:06am On May 28, 2023
This one na obidient papa that year as he criticize Tinubu. Now the man don realize em jonzing, na indirect begging remain.

I thought he swore to leave the country na! 🤣🤣

5 Likes

Re: I’ve Forgiven Tinubu —bode George by Nobody: 11:06am On May 28, 2023
Inconsistent Old Man speaking from both sides of the mouth

1 Like

Re: I’ve Forgiven Tinubu —bode George by Christistruth03: 11:13am On May 28, 2023
By the Time the Bad Belles see Bode George visiting Tinubu in Aso Rock for favours
Smiling with Tinubu in Photographs and getting them

they will start calling People backstabbing betrayers again

The essence of National Politics is to build the Nation

Politics is not a fight to the death or Tribal War

All the Tribes belong to one Nation, Nigeria

Nigeria our motherland is what unites us irrespective of Tongue or Tribe which God Almighty created
to increase our Nation’s beauty

A People who were never United in their entire History going back Centuries

Cannot tear their own motherland apart

4 Likes

Re: I’ve Forgiven Tinubu —bode George by GeneralPula: 11:23am On May 28, 2023
dawnomike:
Elder statemen that we ought to look up to speaking with both sides of their mouth
Asked whether he would work with Tinubu if called upon, George said: “There is nothing personal, this country trained me and I have to give back.”

There’s nothing else he would have done! He shouldn’t remain bitter for nothing forever!

1 Like

Re: I’ve Forgiven Tinubu —bode George by inoki247: 11:25am On May 28, 2023
Oga come dey go Togo....

Hope say you don Sabi ur own French sha....

au revoir monsieur....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ve Forgiven Tinubu —bode George by yarimo(m): 11:25am On May 28, 2023
But Mr BODE GOERGE when are you relocating from Nigeria to Ghana as you earlier claim

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ve Forgiven Tinubu —bode George by DeAdvokate(m): 11:29am On May 28, 2023
Baba don fear grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I’ve Forgiven Tinubu —bode George by Toluwanise247(m): 11:36am On May 28, 2023
Human being sha , they will talk you down before you succeed after your success they come back for your favour.
Lesson to learn
1. Don’t give attention to those who speak negative things about you.
2. Don’t reply them when they are saying the negative words
3. Don’t give up because of words
4. Don’t think about the words because it might weaken you
5. Don’t fight them because they don’t have anything to loss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ve Forgiven Tinubu —bode George by FiftyFifty(m): 12:14pm On May 28, 2023
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I’ve Forgiven Tinubu —bode George by Shigishege2: 12:27pm On May 28, 2023
dawnomike:
oga everyone has left you and your people behind. Join the moving train or get crushed.

2 Likes

Re: I’ve Forgiven Tinubu —bode George by Advancedpenis: 12:28pm On May 28, 2023
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a cocaine trafficker
Re: I’ve Forgiven Tinubu —bode George by MisterBanny(m): 12:32pm On May 28, 2023
You're an attention-seeking bastard. Tinubu doesn't need your forgiveness. Senile old fool

1 Like

Re: I’ve Forgiven Tinubu —bode George by CasNova: 12:35pm On May 28, 2023
It's good to read this.

An old man should not live a life filled with bitterness.

1 Like

Re: I’ve Forgiven Tinubu —bode George by Maize247(f): 12:36pm On May 28, 2023
It is Tinubu that is supposed to forgive you because I have never heard where Tinubu spoke bad of Bode George. You fought somebody for decades and he keeps winning you all the time. You don't have option other than accept the will of God

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ve Forgiven Tinubu —bode George by Raskimonojendor: 12:44pm On May 28, 2023
Lol
Re: I’ve Forgiven Tinubu —bode George by waynetee(m): 1:12pm On May 28, 2023
There is nothing he wants to use your forgiveness to do baba.
Re: I’ve Forgiven Tinubu —bode George by Betanaija42moro: 1:14pm On May 28, 2023
Nigerians are yet to
Re: I’ve Forgiven Tinubu —bode George by ItisWell22(f): 1:29pm On May 28, 2023
😁
Re: I’ve Forgiven Tinubu —bode George by GambaOsaka: 2:02pm On May 28, 2023
This so called elder statesman that was imprisoned for embezzlement. Tinubu doesn’t need your forgiveness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ve Forgiven Tinubu —bode George by FreeStuffsNG: 2:50pm On May 28, 2023
Hmmmm. Asiwaju Tinubu na master. For the sake of reconciliation, I applaud Pa George for sheathing his sword.
God bless Nigeria for ever!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Meet Osun State Chairman Local Government Service Commission. / NBC orders radio, TV stations to stop reporting ‘details’ of herdsmen attacks / Stop The Lazy Hunger complain and go to Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.