Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Give The Government Under Buhari A Title - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Give The Government Under Buhari A Title (220 Views)

BALARABE MUSA: Nigerians Risk Having A Fascist Government Under Atiku / SHOKER! Nigerian Pastor Calls President Buhari A Bastard. Video / Tinubu's Claim Of Impeachment Attempt On Buhari, A Fabrication - Senator Misau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Give The Government Under Buhari A Title by Alexandersantos(m): 11:36am On May 28, 2023
As the buhari led administration comes to an end...looking at the 8yrs he spent in office as the president of the federal republic of nigeria...in ur own view kindly give it a title. MINE: SURVIVAL
Re: Give The Government Under Buhari A Title by jetwonder(m): 11:38am On May 28, 2023
grin
The confused nation!
Re: Give The Government Under Buhari A Title by DatNiggaDaz: 11:40am On May 28, 2023
A specie's maladministration: An overview of an unpresidential creature.

....coming soon in your bookstore
Re: Give The Government Under Buhari A Title by Nobody: 11:44am On May 28, 2023
Alexandersantos:
As the buhari led administration comes to an end...looking at the 8yrs he spent in office as the president of the federal republic of nigeria...in ur own view kindly give it a title. MINE: SURVIVAL

I get certificate 👍

Re: Give The Government Under Buhari A Title by Alexandersantos(m): 11:47am On May 28, 2023
[quote author=Rayban25 post=123416929]
I get certificate
Re: Give The Government Under Buhari A Title by Nobody: 11:47am On May 28, 2023
Seun, if you're tired of nairaland please just sell it abeg...you make your site inconvenient for your users everyday.

First of all it's this cloud flare that you added that makes it a tug of war to add pictures now you added annoying pop up ads abeg know what you're doing please
Re: Give The Government Under Buhari A Title by NaijaCowFarm: 11:48am On May 28, 2023
Destructive and demonic. Never Again!!
Everyone in that government should be banned from holding public office. Bunch of failures.

Re: Give The Government Under Buhari A Title by kokoA(m): 11:50am On May 28, 2023
Wasted years.
Re: Give The Government Under Buhari A Title by christejames(m): 11:50am On May 28, 2023
Destructive 😡
Re: Give The Government Under Buhari A Title by Scream(m): 11:51am On May 28, 2023
Government the incompetent, by the clueless, for the greedy.
Re: Give The Government Under Buhari A Title by MisterBanny(m): 11:58am On May 28, 2023
I agree that Nigeria was severely misgoverned under Buhari, hardship and inflation everywhere, but I can assure Nigerians that Tinubu will take us to the Promise Land. You know Buhari is so unintelligent. Tinubu is the opposite of Buhari. Be assured that BAT will form a great cabinet that would hit the ground running
Re: Give The Government Under Buhari A Title by Bobloco: 12:04pm On May 28, 2023
A calamitous government
Re: Give The Government Under Buhari A Title by Alexandersantos(m): 12:07pm On May 28, 2023
This is what people also said about buhari in 2015
Re: Give The Government Under Buhari A Title by Christistruth03: 12:13pm On May 28, 2023
Second Niger Bridge
Re: Give The Government Under Buhari A Title by smileyoo: 12:14pm On May 28, 2023
years of the locusts and the cankerworms .

(1) (Reply)

Inauguration Of Tinubu & Shettima At Eagle Square May 29th 2023 / N. / Okonjo Iwealla Narrated Her Ordeal On Subsidy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.