Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,497 members, 7,954,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:08 PM

Kano: Umar Ganduje To Officially Handover To Kabir Yusuf Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano: Umar Ganduje To Officially Handover To Kabir Yusuf Today (17696 Views)

Buhari Endorses Umar Ganduje For 2nd Term In Kano State / Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian / APC Presidential Primaries: Umar Ganduje Spotted On Queue To Cast His Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano: Umar Ganduje To Officially Handover To Kabir Yusuf Today by olatade(m): 4:17pm On May 28, 2023
His loyalty fo Asiwaju is unmatched

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano: Umar Ganduje To Officially Handover To Kabir Yusuf Today by Quality20(m): 4:18pm On May 28, 2023
What's he afraid of
Re: Kano: Umar Ganduje To Officially Handover To Kabir Yusuf Today by Natural2Heal: 4:21pm On May 28, 2023
Ganduje is so loyal to Bola Tinubu and has been a trusted friend. He was with the President-elect in Abeokuta at both occasions during Tinubu's outbursts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano: Umar Ganduje To Officially Handover To Kabir Yusuf Today by Natural2Heal: 4:28pm On May 28, 2023
annyplenty:
That is against the law. He can choose not to attend the inauguration tomorrow rather than officially hand over before time
The inauguration will start by 9pm today. I believe Ganduje will delay the hand over till this midnight of May 29th to make it constitutional. I guess that's the plan.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano: Umar Ganduje To Officially Handover To Kabir Yusuf Today by windvane(m): 4:29pm On May 28, 2023
MisterBanny:
Ganduje and his love for Babariga and Dollars.
A man who is highly corrupt. I'm still shocked to know that nothing has been done about the Corruption charges against him. Could it be that he is immuned to prosecution as a sitting Governor? Will the law catch up with him at the expiration of his tenure?
I watch with keen interest
are you new to the Nigerian constitution?every sitting governor is immune to prosecution till he/she leaves office
Re: Kano: Umar Ganduje To Officially Handover To Kabir Yusuf Today by Resurrection212: 4:31pm On May 28, 2023
tongue
MisterBanny:
A man who is highly corrupt. I'm still shocked to know that nothing has been done about the Corruption charges against him. Could it be that he is immuned to prosecution as a sitting Governor? Will the law catch up with him at the expiration of his tenure?
Re: Kano: Umar Ganduje To Officially Handover To Kabir Yusuf Today by Olu1000: 4:31pm On May 28, 2023
MisterBanny:

His immunity ends tomorrow.The handling of his case will be a test for the new administration as he is very close to the sickly & demented incoming president.Let’s see how it all plays out.
Re: Kano: Umar Ganduje To Officially Handover To Kabir Yusuf Today by MisterBanny(m): 4:32pm On May 28, 2023
Olu1000:

His immunity ends tomorrow.The handling of his case will be a test for the new administration as he is very close to the sickly & demented incoming president.Let’s see how it all plays out.

Tinubu will do nothing to him
Re: Kano: Umar Ganduje To Officially Handover To Kabir Yusuf Today by Menclothing: 4:44pm On May 28, 2023
New government should work thier ass in all state employ young minds only
Re: Kano: Umar Ganduje To Officially Handover To Kabir Yusuf Today by Poisonousman: 5:15pm On May 28, 2023
Ganduje wan run 😂
Re: Kano: Umar Ganduje To Officially Handover To Kabir Yusuf Today by VTJN(m): 5:18pm On May 28, 2023
Mightymanna:
They have obliterate APC in Kano, NNPP has come to stay Kwankwaso have retired all greedy Kano Politicians both PDP and APC
That kwankwaso will work for Tinubu re-election in 2027
Re: Kano: Umar Ganduje To Officially Handover To Kabir Yusuf Today by Osaremwantaelvi(m): 5:24pm On May 28, 2023
He is going to meet efcc na straight cell after the inugoration
Re: Kano: Umar Ganduje To Officially Handover To Kabir Yusuf Today by happney65: 5:27pm On May 28, 2023
annyplenty:
That is against the law. He can choose not to attend the inauguration tomorrow rather than officially hand over before time

Exactly. The handing over is inlegal . It is meant to be tomorrow and not today for any reason. Some people can decide to contest it in court.

The Govornor Elect should not accept such. Anyways as long as the chief judge of Kano state isn't there it is null and void
Re: Kano: Umar Ganduje To Officially Handover To Kabir Yusuf Today by exminister(m): 5:42pm On May 28, 2023
So that he will not see the man he dethroned on the real date.
I am full aware and understand.
Re: Kano: Umar Ganduje To Officially Handover To Kabir Yusuf Today by Jef4u: 6:12pm On May 28, 2023
happney65:

Exactly. The handing over is inlegal . It is meant to be tomorrow and not today for any reason. Some people can decide to contest it in court.

The Govornor Elect should not accept such. Anyways as long as the chief judge of Kano state isn't there it is null and void

I think it just handing over of some documents and brief speeches but he is still the Governor until the Oath of Office and Oath of Allegiance are administered to the new governor tomorrow. That is what Kwankwaso did to Shekarau - He just handed over some documents and flew to Abuja a day to the swearing in ceremony
Re: Kano: Umar Ganduje To Officially Handover To Kabir Yusuf Today by Olu1000: 6:15pm On May 28, 2023
MisterBanny:

Tinubu will do nothing to him

That will be a big shame
Re: Kano: Umar Ganduje To Officially Handover To Kabir Yusuf Today by happney65: 7:11pm On May 28, 2023
Jef4u:

I think it just handing over of some documents and brief speeches but he is still the Governor until the Oath of Office and Oath of Allegiance are administered to the new governor tomorrow. That is what Kwankwaso did to Shekarau - He just handed over some documents and flew to Abuja a day to the swearing in ceremony

Better then.
Re: Kano: Umar Ganduje To Officially Handover To Kabir Yusuf Today by PopsiAde: 7:37pm On May 28, 2023
Which one is outgoing Commissioner?

Same way Buhari is yet to dissolve his cabinet.
So that Tinubu can inherite his ministers or what?
Re: Kano: Umar Ganduje To Officially Handover To Kabir Yusuf Today by Starships4u(m): 8:28pm On May 28, 2023
ebenezary:
Nice one for him

Nice of him?

Do yhu actually know it's not constitutional
Do yhu know it could be used against the incoming Governor?
He should have handed over to his deputy so the later would do the hand over tomorrow....

This is all shades of wrong.
Re: Kano: Umar Ganduje To Officially Handover To Kabir Yusuf Today by yetunsbay(m): 10:20pm On May 28, 2023
Felabrity:
EFCC should go and wait for him at the gate

Gandollar must not escape, even if he is Tinubu side chick
maybe the Efcc guys have seen work at Gas station

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ekiti Lawmakers Incur Fayose’s Wrath For Visiting ‘foe’ / Bandits Have Taken Over Parts Of Katsina – Governor Masari Cries Out / Retired Military Officers Protest In Abuja Over Unpaid Of Pension (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.