Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Graphic Content: ⚠️ Follow my journey to healing - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Graphic Content: ⚠️ Follow my journey to healing (2832 Views)

Trailer Crushed 6 People To Death In Akungba, Ondo State [graphic Content] / This Python Swallowed Whole Antelope In My Village (Graphic content) / Opay Rider Crush By A Truck graphic content. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Graphic Content: ⚠️ Follow my journey to healing by ghettochild(m): 1:13am On May 29, 2023
Raydos:
She still went on to defend that project
Hope they gave you an A
Re: Graphic Content: ⚠️ Follow my journey to healing by ghettochild(m): 1:13am On May 29, 2023
Raydos:
Cc: Lalasticlala ọya do justice to this post!
Na make up u use here oò
Re: Graphic Content: ⚠️ Follow my journey to healing by ghettochild(m): 1:16am On May 29, 2023
My Questions
1. What was inside the autoclave
2. Was it an inflammable material
3. Why weren't u wearing a face mask
4. How old is the autoclave.
Let me tell u something.
Most of the university lab in Nigeria do not meet the standard lab requirement.. to be termed a lab.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Your Opinion About Atlantic International University Anambra State. / Photo: If You Are To Take Blue/red Pill, Which Would You Take? / Why Am I Always Broke? Ain't You Too!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.