Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,163 members, 7,825,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

How a wrong choice of drink at the club cost me a night in a police cell - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How a wrong choice of drink at the club cost me a night in a police cell (26077 Views)

29 Inmates Escape From Police Cell In Abia / JSS 2 Student Locked In A Police Cell After Being Abandoned By His Father.Photos / Man Claims He Caught UNIPORT Ritualist Who Escaped From Police Cell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How a wrong choice of drink at the club cost me a night in a police cell by Ijaya123: 5:55pm On May 28, 2023
Illegal1:

omoh.......there are many ways to catch a rat.

u never see who blue tongue b4?

the tin must show at long as u open u mouth to speak,and the police were already observing him..

There is no way I can speak to you and you will see my tongue. What is the tongue doing outside when speaking?
Re: How a wrong choice of drink at the club cost me a night in a police cell by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 28, 2023
xin5:
On Friday here I decided to go to a club because I was hot and no girlfriend I will be coming home with something to cool off on.
I got dressed, looked nice and went to the club.

Immediately, I sat the girls serving just brought their book like they normally do and asked me what I care for. I wasn't in the mood to drink beer, just something soft. Then my eyes saw a gentleman who sat opposite me drinking a blue substance from his glass cup. It looked fruity. I asked the girl, what's that? She said ELECTRIC ICE tea. I asked if it had alcohol. She said yes and I could make it harder or stronger. Just exactly what I needed, she brought it and I started sipping with straw. I was feeling the vibe from the bar view.

Finally, I saw my specs to cool me off no long talk.. I proceeded to make payment for the drink before the spirit of dorime enter my body... I called a cab and we went back home. Close to my junction, there was a police stop and search. I told the girl to behave that we are passenger. the cab man asked if I have any exhibit like drugs and the rest I said no. Then he asked me why my tongue was blue. I was shocked, then it occurred to me that the electric ice drink I took not quite long..the blue substance colorize my tongue and now it seems as if I just took a pill they call refno

We were already close to the stop search, police man stopped us check the girl I was with, then asked me what was in my pocket. I say phone. I didn't know the other one was observing me. He saw my tongue with the street light on and approached us. They started searching for the drugs, naked me and searched the whole car. I explained to them it was a drink I took for club. This police don't want to hear. They slapped the back of my head and threw me into their van to the station. I slept cell in pain.

Next morning, they told me to write a statement which I made and a phone call to family and it was passed to friend. One even went as far to buy that same drink yesterday morning and brought it to the station..they saw it but they still threatening they take me to court..which I was bailed with a huge sum for a drink that wasn't more than 15k.

Woman I didn't climb and I'm still konjified.
Mad ooo.
Konji na basterd๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: How a wrong choice of drink at the club cost me a night in a police cell by Pharaoh4rin(m): 6:10pm On May 28, 2023
NPF.........I hate them more stolen mandate president elect sef
Re: How a wrong choice of drink at the club cost me a night in a police cell by afonja112: 6:19pm On May 28, 2023
Weathered:
Except OP talks like a bleating goat with his tongue drawn out, this story is a fabricated lie.

I don't understand how a driver would notice your tongue at night inside a cab and how a police will also notice your tongue at night?

Do you talk with your tongue hanging down?
This is the part of the story that really got me laughing. Okay let us start from driver, how the driver take see am? The tongue cast am 2 times for one night and landed him in cell, na very vawulent tongue be that. He must be bleating and talking at the same time.

2 Likes

Re: How a wrong choice of drink at the club cost me a night in a police cell by Felaincarnated: 7:03pm On May 28, 2023
Y shud he tip dem?
Sofistcatdmoron:
Don't drink what u don't know, and also tip police some change and smile at them too
Re: How a wrong choice of drink at the club cost me a night in a police cell by Sofistcatdmoron: 7:26pm On May 28, 2023
Felaincarnated:
Y shud he tip dem?
Because he is in Nigeria, and driving late night
Re: How a wrong choice of drink at the club cost me a night in a police cell by DrDunamis(m): 7:48pm On May 28, 2023
xin5:
On Friday here I decided to go to a club because I was hot and no girlfriend I will be coming home with something to cool off on.

Immediately, I sat the girls serving just brought their book like they normally do and asked me what I care for. I wasn't in the mood to drink beer, just something soft. Then my eyes saw a gentleman who sat opposite me drinking a blue substance from his glass cup. It looked fruity. I asked the girl, what's that? She said ELECTRIC ICE tea. I asked if it had alcohol. She said yes and I could make it harder or stronger. Just exactly what I needed, she brought it and I started sipping with straw. I was feeling the vibe from the bar view.

Finally, I saw my specs to cool me off no long talk.. I proceeded to make payment for the drink before the spirit of dorime enter my body... I called a cab and we went back home. Close to my junction, there was a police stop and search. I told the girl to behave that we are passenger. the cab man asked if I have any exhibit like drugs and the rest I said no. Then he asked me why my tongue was blue. I was shocked, then it occurred to me that the electric ice drink I took not quite long..the blue substance colorize my tongue and now it seems as if I just took a pill they call refno

We were already close to the stop search, police man stopped us check the girl I was with, then asked me what was in my pocket. I say phone. I didn't know the other one was observing me. He saw my tongue with the street light on and approached us. They started searching for the drugs, naked me and searched the whole car. I explained to them it was a drink I took for club. This police don't want to hear. They slapped the back of my head and threw me into their van to the station. I slept cell in pain.

Next morning, they told me to write a statement which I made and a phone call to family and it was passed to friend. One even went as far to buy that same drink yesterday morning and brought it to the station..they saw it but they still threatening they take me to court..which I was bailed with a huge sum for a drink that wasn't more than 15k.

Drag them on social media
Re: How a wrong choice of drink at the club cost me a night in a police cell by kelspinall(m): 8:10pm On May 28, 2023
sorry man, naija police no dey take eyes see any funny move or something..
Re: How a wrong choice of drink at the club cost me a night in a police cell by KingSunnyville(m): 8:12pm On May 28, 2023
Kingray10:
That's Nigeria police for you.
Even when they saw the drink, they still bailed you with up to 15k.

"Bail is free" is only on television when the PRO is addressing press men.
Re: How a wrong choice of drink at the club cost me a night in a police cell by Coolgent(m): 8:47pm On May 28, 2023
Rich4god:
The major problem we have in this country are the police, lawyers and then politicians.

If our police are truthful and fair and our lawyers up and doing, politicians will not be taking us for a ride
You are correct, but it should be on this order:
1. Judges
2. Police
3. Lawyers
4. Politicians
Re: How a wrong choice of drink at the club cost me a night in a police cell by Felaincarnated: 9:05pm On May 28, 2023
Which constitution dat one dey?
Sofistcatdmoron:

Because he is in Nigeria, and driving late night
Re: How a wrong choice of drink at the club cost me a night in a police cell by Uchedizzy(f): 9:12pm On May 28, 2023
Sorry but funny
Re: How a wrong choice of drink at the club cost me a night in a police cell by lonelydora: 9:21pm On May 28, 2023
xin5:

Tell me who you voted for in the last general election before I advise.you properly.
Re: How a wrong choice of drink at the club cost me a night in a police cell by Fgwa: 9:35pm On May 28, 2023
neutralmind:
I weep for the Nigerian police.

If they get to court what exactly will be the charge or charges ?

Did they conduct a drug test ? No

Did they see any drugs or illegal substance as evidence? No

Did the individual act like he was intoxicated? No

When did tongue colour become evidence of drug use in a court of law ?

the question is, as learned as he is, why will he not insist on going to court? if these set of questions u ask have no answer definitely the case will be quash.
Re: How a wrong choice of drink at the club cost me a night in a police cell by Melagros(m): 10:47pm On May 28, 2023
Illegal1:
Omoh.......see the reason i no dey pity any police man,their oppression 2much.

bt op...dis ur story funny me i swr, konji still dey hold u lyk dis ooh..

Hahaha don't mind the maga, despite sleeping inside cell but he said that he was still konjified grin grin grin
Re: How a wrong choice of drink at the club cost me a night in a police cell by SpicyMimi(f): 11:03pm On May 28, 2023
You were probably saved from something deeper.

Fornication and alcohol is not what God wants for us too.

2 Likes

Re: How a wrong choice of drink at the club cost me a night in a police cell by LikeAking: 11:03pm On May 28, 2023
SpicyMimi:
You were probably saved from something deeper.

Fornication and alcohol is not what God wants for us too.

Make we hear word..
Re: How a wrong choice of drink at the club cost me a night in a police cell by ibinaboonline: 11:17pm On May 28, 2023
Local man cannot can. The country is finished.
Re: How a wrong choice of drink at the club cost me a night in a police cell by adecz: 11:40pm On May 28, 2023
Do you speak with your tongue๐Ÿ‘…
hanging out like a dog ๐Ÿถ, sotay police
saw its color at nightโ“โ“๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•

This your yarn get as E be๐Ÿค”
Re: How a wrong choice of drink at the club cost me a night in a police cell by mosaicafrique: 3:57am On May 29, 2023
You for just sofrey drink Seaman or Chelsea at least those ones no get color
Re: How a wrong choice of drink at the club cost me a night in a police cell by alizma: 6:36am On May 29, 2023
Kingray10:
That's Nigeria police for you.
Even when they saw the drink, they still bailed you with up to 15k.
You see, it is not about Nigerian police, it is about Nigerians. Just read the passage again then check your response and tell me whether they align. Op never said he was bailed with 15k but you just did........ The same way you mix things up as a non police officer would definitely affects you if by chance you become one tomorrow
Re: How a wrong choice of drink at the club cost me a night in a police cell by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:58am On May 29, 2023
Messed up sad
Re: How a wrong choice of drink at the club cost me a night in a police cell by Egonec(m): 9:35am On May 29, 2023
Police always using court to threaten people. They can't charge that case to court cos it lacks enough evidence.
Re: How a wrong choice of drink at the club cost me a night in a police cell by ChilamNk(m): 10:16am On May 29, 2023
That's why I like Abj..These kind of sheet can not happen here..Police go dey fear self maybe u be one senator pikin .
Re: How a wrong choice of drink at the club cost me a night in a police cell by Sofistcatdmoron: 11:32am On May 29, 2023
Felaincarnated:
Which constitution dat one dey?
Police for street dey follow constitution,abi u dey america?
Are u new?
Try buy new car travel from Lagos to portacurt
,Go and be asking those police for constitution
Re: How a wrong choice of drink at the club cost me a night in a police cell by Felaincarnated: 6:59pm On May 29, 2023
I always have my papers complete weneva i travel any distance in nigeria. I dont giv any shishi to any uniform man talk more d ones on black uniform
Sofistcatdmoron:

Police for street dey follow constitution,abi u dey america?
Are u new?
Try buy new car travel from Lagos to portacurt
,Go and be asking those police for constitution
Re: How a wrong choice of drink at the club cost me a night in a police cell by Neddstark: 9:03pm On May 29, 2023
Alonso91:
Reason why i don't pity any police man when attacked and dismembered by unknown gunmen....... their oppression no be here

Bloodthirsty nuisance. Did the police kill him that you wish them killed?
Re: How a wrong choice of drink at the club cost me a night in a police cell by Alonso91(m): 9:13pm On May 29, 2023
Neddstark:

Bloodthirsty nuisance. Did the police kill him that you wish them killed?

E be like say nut dey ur head bah?
Mention me again make amadioha descend on you .....Werey

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#AbujaMassacre Trends On Twitter Over Video Of Soldiers Shooting At Protesters / Hajj Pilgrim Who Excreted 76 Wraps Of Cocaine Gets 10 Years Jail Term (pictures) / Robbers Write Lagos Residents To Pay Christmas Dues!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.