Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,333 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Experts In The House, Please Help � - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Experts In The House, Please Help � (200 Views)

Computer Repair Experts / Engineers In The House Please Help!!! / How To Resolve Any Kind Of Quickbooks Error With Experts' Guidance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Experts In The House, Please Help � by merison200: 1:33pm On May 28, 2023
I want to buy this lenovo Ideapad S145.
I meet the seller yesterday and I love everything about the system but the only problem is that there's a white line at the edge of the screen as seen in the picture and the picture quality is not too sharp.

The seller have been convincing me that it's nothing but I want to make inquiries first.

Is it advisable to go ahead and buy it like that?

(1) (Reply)

Hp 840 G3 Corei5 6th Generation 8gb RAM For 145k in Ibadan / Asus 500gb HDD Available For 60k / Learn Christ In The Fullness Of His Power.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.