Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,938 members, 7,845,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

The Present Generation Of Nigerian Authors - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Present Generation Of Nigerian Authors (293 Views)

10 Nigerian Authors Whose Books You Must Read This Year / Five Novels By Nigerian Authors You Should Read / How Nigerian Authors Can Get The Best From Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Present Generation Of Nigerian Authors by Mariamojo: 2:27pm On May 28, 2023
I love reading novels. I'm there with that book as long as it has an intriguing storyline. So I’m always looking for new novels, especially African novels, to read. Lately, I’ve read quite a number of novels by Nigerian authors, and our present authors are vibrant and pushing the boundaries of African literature. I believe that being part of a digital age, they’ve been able to experiment with new ways of storytelling. The novels always address difficult issues that are not discussed enough in society.

Please share some relatively new Nigerian novels you recommend, I’m looking to expand my library.

2 Likes

Re: The Present Generation Of Nigerian Authors by nidose6266: 6:58am On Jun 06, 2023
Ok
Re: The Present Generation Of Nigerian Authors by Septagon: 11:16am On Jun 08, 2023
I find modern African writers to be boring,lame and dull.I can hardly finish a novel.and I use to finish like 3 novels a week.they are incorporating too much foreign themes.i wud rate them 3 over 10
Re: The Present Generation Of Nigerian Authors by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 10:38pm On Jun 10, 2023
Re: The Present Generation Of Nigerian Authors by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 10:40pm On Jun 10, 2023
Septagon:
I find modern African writers to be boring,lame and dull.I can hardly finish a novel.and I use to finish like 3 novels a week.they are incorporating too much foreign themes.i wud rate them 3 over 10
some of them were born and raised there, just like irenosen, you can see how her "Grace Jones" was.

(1) (Reply)

In Love With My Enemy (Episode 1) / TỌ́JÚ ÌWÀ RẸ: Poetry By Late J.F Odunjo / PURE BREEDS Dogs Ikeja Kenel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.