Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,328 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

May We Not Have A Nigeria That We Will Sincerely Miss Buhari - Actor Okon Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / May We Not Have A Nigeria That We Will Sincerely Miss Buhari - Actor Okon Lagos (19995 Views)

"I Miss Buhari"⁠ — Deji Adeyanju Says As Nigerians Battle Hunger, Inflation / I Miss Buhari, Nigeria Man Cries Out After Buying Fuel For 600# Per Liter / Endsars Will Seem Like A Rehearsal, If 2023 Election Is Rigged - Okon Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: May We Not Have A Nigeria That We Will Sincerely Miss Buhari - Actor Okon Lagos by BRIMBRAM: 3:50pm On May 28, 2023
taylor89:

Body just dey sweet you since last week you were recruited into APC online miscreantt

Your 6gb weekly & 30k monthly stipend still dey shack you for head

They must have promised you heaven on earth telling you how you’ll be promoted based on your relevance on Nairaland and how many insults you dish out to Obi

Keep supporting an old Criminal who’s son is sipping Expensive wine while you kill your self with Alomo bitters

Abi o! grin

1 Like

Re: May We Not Have A Nigeria That We Will Sincerely Miss Buhari - Actor Okon Lagos by Vinnie2000(m): 3:52pm On May 28, 2023
ZombiePUNISHER:
undecided

Guy we go beg Buhari to come back

This particular Tinubu is not the one that governed Lagos..

Nigerians prepare ... Tunami is coming

the mother of all hunger

Very CORRECT.

The Tinubu that ruled Lagos was under AD, a party founded by True progressive ideas gotten from UPN
and the Legendary Awolowo. cool

Dat why he carried out that Free WAEC Payment policy. 🙂

But the current Tinubu is from the Satanic and FULANI Jihadist party APC. undecided embarassed

Their Agenda is to Impoverish Nigerians, subjugate SS and SE pple and promote Northern interests. sad

Dat's why some can't even allow Akpabio to be Senate President! 😕

Tinubu's Presidency will FAIL MISERABLY.😔🤦
Re: May We Not Have A Nigeria That We Will Sincerely Miss Buhari - Actor Okon Lagos by gimakon2(m): 3:53pm On May 28, 2023
hammerT:

NAA, BUHARI ONLY RESPONDED AFTER THEY FIRST DID NIGERIA MUST GO IN THE 1970s.

THE PEOPLE AFFECTED WERE MAINLY NORTHERNERS.

ANYWAY, I THINK, THEY ARE NOT SURE IF THEY LIKE US OR HATE US.

RIGHT NOW, THE PUBLIC OPINION OVER THERE IS VERY NEGATIVE AND THAT MEANS THEY HATE US FOR NOW.

82% of the reasons na the bad behaviour we portray. Nothing else

1 Like

Re: May We Not Have A Nigeria That We Will Sincerely Miss Buhari - Actor Okon Lagos by hammerT: 3:54pm On May 28, 2023
BUHARI GO BETTER PASS TINUBU.

AT LEAST, NIGERIANS WELCOMED HIM THE FIRST TIME WITH CELEBRATION AND OPTIMISTIC ABOUT HIS PRESIDENCY.

NIGERIANS ARE WEEPING AND GARNISHING TEETH AT TINUBU FORCING HIMSELF ON THEM AGAINST THEIR WILL.

THIS MOVIE WILL BE A GLOBAL BLOCKBUSTER AND THE WEST HAVE BOOK FRONT ROLL.

THINGS ARE ABOUT TO GO FROM WORSE TO WORST.

1 Like

Re: May We Not Have A Nigeria That We Will Sincerely Miss Buhari - Actor Okon Lagos by Busayo58(m): 3:54pm On May 28, 2023
Goodlady:
Saw it on lib.. hilarious but true
So people visit linda ikeji blog, like bookmark it and always click on it. Wow
Re: May We Not Have A Nigeria That We Will Sincerely Miss Buhari - Actor Okon Lagos by Stjims: 3:55pm On May 28, 2023
taylor89:
We will obviously miss Buhari

Buhari is more fluent and eloquent than Tinubu

Buhari is more agile and galant than Tinubu

Buhari is more healthier than Tinubu

Buhari spent total of 250 days in UK hospital but we all know that senile cocaine infested maggot called Tinubu will have his own personal bed in London hospital that he will be shuttling biweekly

Buhari isn’t money induced like that Cripple bedwetter that has taken over Lagos treasury and properties

Buhari didn’t suffer dementia and memory loss but Tinubu doesn’t even know his own birthday

Buhari can walk run without any support but Tinubu can’t even lift a cup of tea

Buhari operated a one man governance but Tinubu and his children will loot all angles of this country like they did and still doing in Lagos

I know we’re in for the worse in this country so everyone brace up it’s going to be a very long ride

Then the main shege will be when this old frog dies and leaves us with Shettima

Keep wailing

2 Likes

Re: May We Not Have A Nigeria That We Will Sincerely Miss Buhari - Actor Okon Lagos by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 28, 2023
grin
Re: May We Not Have A Nigeria That We Will Sincerely Miss Buhari - Actor Okon Lagos by BRIMBRAM: 3:56pm On May 28, 2023
taylor89:

Body just dey sweet you since last week you were recruited into APC online miscreantt

They must have promised you heaven on earth telling you how you’ll be promoted based on your relevance on Nairaland and how many insults you dish out to Obi

Keep supporting an old Criminal who’s son is sipping Expensive wine while you kill your self with Alomo bitters

Abi o! grin

1 Like

Re: May We Not Have A Nigeria That We Will Sincerely Miss Buhari - Actor Okon Lagos by mauchiz: 3:57pm On May 28, 2023
Buhari the affliction,Nigerians tormentor.

Nigerians will never forget Buhari in a hurry,he really show us pepper.
Is it fuel,food,forex?
Hey!!!
He really pepper us,God forbid!!

1 Like

Re: May We Not Have A Nigeria That We Will Sincerely Miss Buhari - Actor Okon Lagos by Ibrahimmufutau: 3:58pm On May 28, 2023
hammerT:
THAT YOUR PRAYER NO GO WORK BECAUSE TINUBU IS YOUR NEXT PRESIDENT.

HE WILL DEFINITELY BE WORST.

NIGERIANS WILL NOT EVEN WELCOME OR GIVE HIM A CHANCE, NA BOMB WE GO TAKE SCATTER EVERYHWERE.
subassives elements like u with ur bombers are next to northing in the scheme of things as u people with bad agenda can not deprived us of having a better Nigeria. And, u shall be crushed lf any sinister moves arises because u can't put asunder on what God has done. Give this incoming administration a benefit of doubt and let's us see what it can accomplished. Haba! Just four years. Violence begets violence ur warn!
Re: May We Not Have A Nigeria That We Will Sincerely Miss Buhari - Actor Okon Lagos by hopexter(m): 3:58pm On May 28, 2023
taylor89:

Take your bitterness to the bush and stop this you endless wailing. The Inauguration is tomorrow, when are you moving out of Nigeria you hypocrite?

2 Likes

Re: May We Not Have A Nigeria That We Will Sincerely Miss Buhari - Actor Okon Lagos by lexy2014: 3:58pm On May 28, 2023
taylor89:

Buhari spent total of 250 days in UK hospital but we all know that senile cocaine infested maggot called Tinubu will have his own personal bed in London hospital that he will be shuttling biweekly

Buhari isn’t money induced like that Cripple bedwetter that has taken over Lagos treasury and properties

Buhari didn’t suffer dementia and memory loss but Tinubu doesn’t even know his own birthday

Buhari operated a one man governance but Tinubu and his children will loot all angles of this country like they did and still doing in Lagos

I know we’re in for the worse in this country so everyone brace up it’s going to be a very long ride

Buhari isn’t money induced? where did you get that?
Re: May We Not Have A Nigeria That We Will Sincerely Miss Buhari - Actor Okon Lagos by nairalanda1(m): 3:58pm On May 28, 2023
If we want to have a better Nigeria, we have to stop behaving as if N400 can buy a car.

You know what I mean. One of the ways Buhari ruined the economy was by maintaining price controls on the cost of power and petrol. Yes, you may want to argue with me that doing so prevented inflation. Maybe you are right, but doing so also prevented the power and petroleum sector from making a profit....which could have been invested in generation and refining. Instead we have poor profit...all the discos are now going broke....and it is just now that we might have domestic refining back on line with the promise of subsidy being removed....but I doubt Tinubu would remove subsidy. Like Buhari, he loves power.

Also, we keep on crying that our graduates are half baked, and that our universities are bad...yet we don't put enough money into our univerisites...and by extension our primary and secondary schools. But anytime anyone suggests we raise fees....we cry about poverty. Well, the rich kids are all going abroad or to private universities, which in a few years time will surpass our public universites because they..the public universites... are broke. And when we suggest the alternative, people would shout poverty. Well,we could afford to fund universities adequately, with oyinbo lecutures, and researchers, when your grandpa was in school, troglodytes, because in 1972, one university had under 3000 students...and we had 5 of them back then. Now we have nearly 100, if not more with more in the pipeline. Each one of them having more than 20000 students, if not more...and the largest amount paid to one of those universities for budget this year was 25 billion naira. When it needs something like 200 times that. But no, we are poor, keep your mouth shut you oppressor, end of story.

And we keep on defending corruption. One thing I have noticed about the APC defenders here...all of them, when PDP was in charge, attacked the massive corruption under PDP. But when the same happens under APC....THEY defend APC. Ditto , many of the people attacking APC corruption, were openly defending PDP when corruptuion was happening. Either way, it shows we are not ready to fight corruption. In the USA, the attorney general of a state was impeached yesterday, by his state legislature...which is dominated by his party. The investigation was initiated by....his party people. In Nigeria, that is not going to happen. Even by the oppostion. Because everyone thinks that there is a national cake and we must all eat it. If I say GEJ was corrupt, they will come for me. If I say Buhari was corrupt, I am an evil IPOB who hates my country. Blah blah, meanwhile the elephant in the room is still there in all its glory.

I am laughing at the actor saying that 'may we never miss Buhari'...because the comment he has made has been made about every Nigerian leader since independence. Everyone of them was bad, no one was good. I can distincly recall it was said about the Shagari, IBB, and Abacha, and even Buhari the first time. And the reason why is simple. Nigeria is like the fat guy who wants to lose weight, but keeps on eating sweets and candy, and cake and big helpings of pounded yam every afternoon at 2pm sharp. Meanwhile he exercises once a week...no once every 22 days. And he cries he wants to lose weight. He won't do the hard job because he knows that it means a lot of inital hardship, and a long time before he sees results...meanwhile he is suffering from type 2 diabetes, hypertension, and nearly had a stroke. His legs are numb every night. But hard work of weight loss e no wan do.

If we want to have good leadership, we have to make some hard decisions. We have to remove subsides, improve tax uptake, maybe increase fees in universities. Yes, the 'poor would suffer'...and god knows a lot of Nigerians who for example, went to school cheap went from being poor people to being very rich. But the thing is, still on the school example...our schools are very bad, and the poor will eventually lose out unless something is done...and done urgently....and either we pay more in taxes, or we pay more in fees, or we keep pretending that we can buy a car for N400, just like we used to do in the mid 1970's. ....

Well, the mid 1970's were a long time ago, and we cannot go back in time, dear troglodytes.

That's why I am just laughing at the comment made about Buhari, and even at the pro and anti APC gengs. Because both sides are not serious at all. We just want our side to win so that we can get more money. And if our side does not win, we throw a tantrum, threaten war, even cut the nose to spite the face, and all in all nothing changes. The economy remains sh++t, the country remains bad, the roads are awful, and Air Nigeria still doent get off the ground. And then we blame the Hausas.(We always blame the Hausas....).

So, we better make some hard choices now. That is what I have been saying several times in all my years on this site....and gotten a lot of stick for it....and had to take breaks too. We have to become an industrial nation in ten years, or else, to quote Stalin...they will beat us.THEY WILL BEAT US. We keep getting beaten up by the West...and increasingly by the Chinese, because we believe that by selling some raw material....whose prices need to be above 140 dollars per barrel before it makes sense for our treasury....we can all be rich? Or if we returned to agriculture....we would all be rich...the same agriculture where the AAsians are outproducing us , and the Americans too. (That's why I laugh when I hear people say we shoudl go back to cotton, to use an example. The Americans produce enough cotton for the world....that prices are chronically low. Don't even mention palm oil...that ship sailed and left us behind some 30 years ago. Ditto cocoa.). And the only way we can industrialise is by removing price controls on power and petrol...so that we can generate enough energy to fuel an industrial growth.

Either that, or we keep on lying to ourselves.

It is time we woke up. Tinubu or no tinubu, this is the lesson we face. Tomorrow, we will be saying Tinubu was worse than Buhari, and maybe next time, Obi was the worst president Nigeria ever had.

Guten abend.

1 Like

Re: May We Not Have A Nigeria That We Will Sincerely Miss Buhari - Actor Okon Lagos by Deogratiasfx: 3:59pm On May 28, 2023
Amen...
Re: May We Not Have A Nigeria That We Will Sincerely Miss Buhari - Actor Okon Lagos by Deogratiasfx: 4:00pm On May 28, 2023
BRIMBRAM:

Abi o! grin

😅
Re: May We Not Have A Nigeria That We Will Sincerely Miss Buhari - Actor Okon Lagos by Tvoice: 4:00pm On May 28, 2023
Hambivert:
Buhari is the greatest con man that ever ruled Nigeria. In truth, every Nigerian should be awarded a 'Certificate of Survival' on May 29th.

Chaiii ,honestly, u finish work , any one dat practically survived Buhari regime needs a medal
Re: May We Not Have A Nigeria That We Will Sincerely Miss Buhari - Actor Okon Lagos by hammerT: 4:03pm On May 28, 2023
Ibrahimmufutau:
subassives elements like u with ur bombers are next to northing in the scheme of things as u people with bad agenda can not deprived us of having a better Nigeria. And, u shall be crushed lf any sinister moves arises because u can't put asunder on what God has done. Give this incoming administration a benefit of doubt and let's us see what it can accomplished. Haba! Just four years. Violence begets violence ur warn!

ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS LOOK AROUND KANO AND THE NORTH, TO KNOW BETWEEN US AND U, WHO ARE REALLY NOTHING IN THE SCHEME OF THINGS.

I MEAN, TO SHAMELESSLY CONDUCT A BROAD DAY LIGHT ROBBERY, WIDELY CONDEMNED BOTH AT HOME AND ABROAD, STINKS OF DESPERATION AND GOES TO SHOW BETWEEN US AND YOU, WHO ARE NOTHING IN THE SCHEME OF THINGS.

MY PEOPLE ARE ENVIED ACROSS NIGERIA AND KNOWN AS WEALTH BUILDRES, WHO DESPITE MARGINALISATION THRIVE.

JUST 4 YEARS OF GEJ IN POWER, YOUR PEOPLE WERE BLOWING THEMSELVES UP AND COMMITING SUICIDE AS SUICIDE BOMERS, SPEAKS VOLUMES ABOUT WHO ARE NOTHING IN THE SCHEME OF THINGS.

MY QUESTION IS SIMPLE, CAN YOU NORTHERN ALMAJIRI AND SOUTHWEST PARASITE YORUBA MUSLIMS SURVIVE WITHOUT LOOTING NIGERIA TREASURY?

THAT REMAINS TO BE SEEN.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHmBQIxWb20
Re: May We Not Have A Nigeria That We Will Sincerely Miss Buhari - Actor Okon Lagos by VaderAsus: 4:03pm On May 28, 2023
Ok
Re: May We Not Have A Nigeria That We Will Sincerely Miss Buhari - Actor Okon Lagos by Blake755: 4:03pm On May 28, 2023
Funny enough e get people wey want something wey pass buhari administration
Re: May We Not Have A Nigeria That We Will Sincerely Miss Buhari - Actor Okon Lagos by mauchiz: 4:04pm On May 28, 2023
hammerT:
BUHARI GO BETTER PASS TINUBU.

AT LEAST, NIGERIANS WELCOMED HIM THE FIRST TIME WITH CELEBRATION AND OPTIMISTIC ABOUT HIS PRESIDENCY.

NIGERIANS ARE WEEPING AND GARNISHING TEETH AT TINUBU FORCING HIMSELF ON THEM AGAINST THEIR WILL.

THIS MOVIE WILL BE A GLOBAL BLOCKBUSTER AND THE WEST HAVE BOOK FRONT ROLL.

THINGS ARE ABOUT TO GO FROM WORSE TO WORST.

God forbid,
Tinubu will be better than Buhari,am not his fan,but he will do better.
Forget all this propaganda they are dishing out,i believe he will do well.
Tinubu is enlightened,he is not Buhari that appointed people with little experience.

In as much as I don't like Tinubu,since he is now the president,lets respect him and believe that he will do well.
Lets wait and watched him,i strongly believe in my heart that he will do well.
He has trained people,Yorubas are enlightened,i believe they will fix Nigeria.
He will open the bother and bring out money.
Re: May We Not Have A Nigeria That We Will Sincerely Miss Buhari - Actor Okon Lagos by swaggerjack: 4:05pm On May 28, 2023
taylor89:

1 Like

Re: May We Not Have A Nigeria That We Will Sincerely Miss Buhari - Actor Okon Lagos by hammerT: 4:05pm On May 28, 2023
mauchiz:

God forbid,
Tinubu will be better than Buhari,am not his fan,but he will do better.
Forget all this propaganda they are dishing out,i believe he will do well.
Tinubu is enlightened,he is not Buhari that appointed people with little experience.

In as much as I don't like Tinubu,since he is now the president,lets respect him and believe that he will do well.
Lets wait and watched him,i strongly believe in my heart that he will do well.
He has trained people,Yorubas are enlightened,i believe they will fix Nigeria.
He will open the bother and bring out money.

TINUBU CANNOT BE BETTER WHEN HE IS NOT WELL.

HE WILL GO AND PARK JET IN FRANCE WHERE HE WILL RECIEVE TREATMENT FOR 1 YEAR.

U PEOPLE NEVER LEARN.

1 Like

Re: May We Not Have A Nigeria That We Will Sincerely Miss Buhari - Actor Okon Lagos by humilitypays(m): 4:06pm On May 28, 2023
Tinubu will be worst than Buhari for the reasons below:

Tinubu is the only crop of 1999 Governors that is still in total control of the state he governed since 1999. Tinubu confiscated Lagos state and her treasury and turned it to his personal purse, he will unknowingly want to replicate the looting and reckless stealing he does in Lagos since 1999 in Nigeria.

Remember, it is Lagos state treasury that Tinubu confiscated since 1999, which was being looted dry to fund Tinubu's 2023 Presidential ambition by installing Buhari a failure to pave way for him Tinubu, so such huge investment must yield maximum return for Tinubu and his Lagos boys.

Secondly, Bola Tinubu is a one party politician who doesn't believe in opposition just as he murdered opposition in Lagos state since 1999, he would definitely murder opposition in Nigeria using all government institutions.

Tinubu will destroy every inch of progress made with electoral laws that makes Nigeria's election better, he would single handedly be selecting Governors, Senators, Reps, etc for the 36 states from Aso Rock, so if you want to become a Governor in your state, just go and lobby Tinubu through his son Seyi or his wife Remi or his Lagos gang members.

Tinubu's health is in very bad shape and for this, he will be shuttling between Nigeria and France and London for medical trips, so expect more "Presidency said" speeches and statements soon.

Because of Bola Tinubu's frail health, his Aides and his Lagos gang members will plunder Nigeria through so many means like people killing taxes, levies, etc.

Tinubu of today is a full time tribalist more than Buhari, so expect more tribalism, nepotism and mypeople mypeople and the haters kind of government which will reflect in his appointments and response to National issues by state and region.

Tinubu will never make any policy that aims at prospering all regions of Nigeria, all thanks to his sycophantic supporters who are deadliest tribal bigots who eat, breath and drink tribalism especially against Igbos.

Tinubu rode on the belief that he is larger than Nigerians and in fact anybody in Nigeria, and will definitely not be loyal to the Nigerian people. Tinubu will never respect Nigerian media, he will never respect the court, he will never respect any Nigerian institution that has a contrary opinion to his own. Tinubu's supporters will further worsen things for Tinubu by defending every of his soon to start evil with the excuse that Buhari did worst and Nigerians did nothing.

There will be too many Presidents under Tinubu from his 6th month in office.

1 Like

Re: May We Not Have A Nigeria That We Will Sincerely Miss Buhari - Actor Okon Lagos by Onyiiobi7735(m): 4:08pm On May 28, 2023
Amen.I second this thought provoking prayer.
Re: May We Not Have A Nigeria That We Will Sincerely Miss Buhari - Actor Okon Lagos by FuckTheMod: 4:08pm On May 28, 2023
taylor89:
[b]We will obviously miss Buhari

Then the main shege will be when this old frog dies and leaves us with Shettima [/
It's you, your family members, everyone you associate with and everyone in your life that will miss Buharí.

1 Like

Re: May We Not Have A Nigeria That We Will Sincerely Miss Buhari - Actor Okon Lagos by isabi2lof: 4:11pm On May 28, 2023
Miss Buhari kwa 😅 , affliction shall not rise the 2nd time .
Re: May We Not Have A Nigeria That We Will Sincerely Miss Buhari - Actor Okon Lagos by marsup: 4:15pm On May 28, 2023
It's a very good prayer.
Jonathan's government was terrible but was way better than this present government.
If Nigerians ever look back and say they miss Buhari's government, then it's finished.

Watching from a distance......
Re: May We Not Have A Nigeria That We Will Sincerely Miss Buhari - Actor Okon Lagos by Nayturalistic: 4:17pm On May 28, 2023
taylor89:

Okponu

1 Like

Re: May We Not Have A Nigeria That We Will Sincerely Miss Buhari - Actor Okon Lagos by stallionng: 4:17pm On May 28, 2023
God forbid,may God never allow that,that will be hell
Re: May We Not Have A Nigeria That We Will Sincerely Miss Buhari - Actor Okon Lagos by davidtemi(m): 4:18pm On May 28, 2023
saintjimos:
I join my faith with yours
... And with urs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

No Isi-Agu in DSS custody: Court dismisses Kanu's fundamental rights suit / Biafra: INEC Speaks On Calls For Secession, Election Boycott / What Has Happened To The Regular Presidential Media Chats Under Buhari?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.