Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

God Has Blessed My Family We Don't Need Nigeria's Wealth - Tinubu's Wife - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Has Blessed My Family We Don't Need Nigeria's Wealth - Tinubu's Wife (32778 Views)

Bayo Onanuga: Nigeria’s Wealth Overestimated, Country Very Poor / Atiku Lied About His Background, Source Of Wealth: Tinubu (Video, Pics) / Buhari: Few People In 5 States Control Nigeria’s Wealth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Has Blessed My Family We Don't Need Nigeria's Wealth - Tinubu's Wife by Alliswell248: 7:28pm On May 28, 2023
LesbianBoy:
Foolish woman

You and your husband may have all the money in the world but....

Good health will elude you and your husband for destroying the little peace of this country.

Now there is so much hate because of your ambition.

Stupid boy with zero home training, displaying in the public space how his parents failed in their responsibilities.

Ipob terrorist and sore losers from the woto woto region .
Re: God Has Blessed My Family We Don't Need Nigeria's Wealth - Tinubu's Wife by marsup: 7:29pm On May 28, 2023
How did you get the wealth in the first place?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Has Blessed My Family We Don't Need Nigeria's Wealth - Tinubu's Wife by Bobloco: 7:33pm On May 28, 2023
Babathanks:

Is Igbo an ethnic group in lagos?
You guys are just traveller, lagos will never be your land
Awon ole radarada

So you now agree that such a thing happened

Let me ask you,

Are you from lagos State?
Re: God Has Blessed My Family We Don't Need Nigeria's Wealth - Tinubu's Wife by Highlife217: 7:34pm On May 28, 2023
She means they stole so much funds and sold so much dope that they have more than enough. Let’s teach our youth to be thieves and drug pushers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Has Blessed My Family We Don't Need Nigeria's Wealth - Tinubu's Wife by Adabestseason(m): 7:35pm On May 28, 2023
Time will tell,every nigerian is corrupt,you are not an exemption
Re: God Has Blessed My Family We Don't Need Nigeria's Wealth - Tinubu's Wife by thuxzwda1: 7:36pm On May 28, 2023
2 million × 100 odds na how much?...... undecided
Re: God Has Blessed My Family We Don't Need Nigeria's Wealth - Tinubu's Wife by Chrismania100: 7:40pm On May 28, 2023
As if you no know sT {quote author=Alliswell248 post=123426534]

You failed to add...
Your manhood and reasoning stolen.

Free GP tank for all animals that calls Nigeria a zoo.
Free delivery to the sad yeast.[/quote]
Re: God Has Blessed My Family We Don't Need Nigeria's Wealth - Tinubu's Wife by marlow1962(m): 7:45pm On May 28, 2023
simfrost90210:

.., is it draft or daft? 🙄🙄
Omo any one, as long as say you understand wertin I dy talk.
Re: God Has Blessed My Family We Don't Need Nigeria's Wealth - Tinubu's Wife by Didijiji: 7:46pm On May 28, 2023
What is his occupation?
Re: God Has Blessed My Family We Don't Need Nigeria's Wealth - Tinubu's Wife by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:47pm On May 28, 2023
Acekidc4:
Someone that is Richer than Togo, Ghana and Cotonou Combined........... Wetin he wan use Nigeria Wealth do??............. except to use the Wealth better the Lives of the Common hard-working Nigerians.

Dey play.
Re: God Has Blessed My Family We Don't Need Nigeria's Wealth - Tinubu's Wife by EnterpriseMan: 7:47pm On May 28, 2023
No need to comment, we all know how it will end grin
Re: God Has Blessed My Family We Don't Need Nigeria's Wealth - Tinubu's Wife by AK481(m): 7:49pm On May 28, 2023
But you take 3bn from lagos vis aphabeta monthly

1 Like

Re: God Has Blessed My Family We Don't Need Nigeria's Wealth - Tinubu's Wife by Johans2023: 7:52pm On May 28, 2023
God punish this devil. Then tell the whole world that you are not going to collect salaries and allowances, projects and kickbacks, feeding and medicals.
Liars!
Re: God Has Blessed My Family We Don't Need Nigeria's Wealth - Tinubu's Wife by dyera(m): 7:54pm On May 28, 2023
SalamRushdie:
Yet you people won't allow Lagos treasury to rest

She actually meant that God blessed her family by giving them access to Lagos treasure.

2 Likes

Re: God Has Blessed My Family We Don't Need Nigeria's Wealth - Tinubu's Wife by CodeTemplar: 7:59pm On May 28, 2023
Acekidc4:
Someone that is Richer than Togo, Ghana and Cotonou Combined........... Wetin he wan use Nigeria Wealth do??............. except to use the Wealth better the Lives of the Common hard-working Nigerians.
he is a career politician and may want to contest for one world government now. That will require a bigger warchest.
Re: God Has Blessed My Family We Don't Need Nigeria's Wealth - Tinubu's Wife by DaTruths: 8:07pm On May 28, 2023
Acekidc4:

How did he manage to become Richer than Togo and Cotonou? What Business does he have?

As he's now the president, he would also want to become Richer than Tunisia and Egypt.

Money no dey bellyful, if not Elon musk wouldn't still he hustling because dude is richer than Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: God Has Blessed My Family We Don't Need Nigeria's Wealth - Tinubu's Wife by blowjohn(m): 8:09pm On May 28, 2023
Metrofox:

Quiet, court talk up and down,. You fit argue any case for court?

Stop that. No be any case Dem dey win for court my friend
Re: God Has Blessed My Family We Don't Need Nigeria's Wealth - Tinubu's Wife by blowjohn(m): 8:09pm On May 28, 2023
Bobloco:

We dey talk about people wey engage in war crimes. Are you not aware that ethnic profiling, ethnic cleansing are war crimes. The same crime Omar Al Bashir committed against the people of south sudan of which he is being prosecuted and jailed for by the ICC

So Tinubu commited war crimes?
Re: God Has Blessed My Family We Don't Need Nigeria's Wealth - Tinubu's Wife by Bobloco: 8:13pm On May 28, 2023
blowjohn:

So Tinubu commited war crimes?

You said so
Re: God Has Blessed My Family We Don't Need Nigeria's Wealth - Tinubu's Wife by blowjohn(m): 8:15pm On May 28, 2023
Bobloco:

You said so

U inferred so in ur comment
Re: God Has Blessed My Family We Don't Need Nigeria's Wealth - Tinubu's Wife by Abemy(m): 8:15pm On May 28, 2023
Jlow2:
Lolz, the problem of the elites is they see ordinary citizens as daft

Exactly.

Thanks 🙏.
Re: God Has Blessed My Family We Don't Need Nigeria's Wealth - Tinubu's Wife by xperiencelove(m): 8:16pm On May 28, 2023
Jlow2:
Lolz, the problem of the elites is they see ordinary citizens as daft
Not only the elite, it is in everybody's blood including you except those who can kill their egos which I think this woman belongs.
A motorcycle owner sees those trekking as suffering; A civic or corrola owner sees a bike owner as good for nothing; some house owners sees their tenants as someone that can never buy a land; most SUG officials see ordinary students as nothing and the trend goes like that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Has Blessed My Family We Don't Need Nigeria's Wealth - Tinubu's Wife by Sparrk007(m): 8:16pm On May 28, 2023
But madam no you borrow 2m Shettima wife during election Just dey play
Re: God Has Blessed My Family We Don't Need Nigeria's Wealth - Tinubu's Wife by hohafrank(m): 8:19pm On May 28, 2023
Lucky robbers.A thief is a thief.You stole, you were not caught and became super rich does not prevent you from stealing again and again especially from the common wealth.Thieves.
The judgement of God is very near.
Re: God Has Blessed My Family We Don't Need Nigeria's Wealth - Tinubu's Wife by HomeTutorsPro: 8:19pm On May 28, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Good to have Madam Oluremi Tinubu (CON) as First Lady. A Pastor and a Senator.

A pastor indeed!
I am sure they don't read 2 Cor. 6:14-17 in their church.
If it were a poor man who is yoked with an "unbeliever", they'll shout on top of their voices.
Since it's a billionaire, no shaking.
She's not just unequally yoked with an "unbeliever", they even ordained her a pastor.
Someone should tell them that
1 Corinthians 11:3-12, 14:34-35, 1 Timothy 2:11-15 and Titus 1, 2 are still in the Bible!
Re: God Has Blessed My Family We Don't Need Nigeria's Wealth - Tinubu's Wife by Livelystone01: 8:19pm On May 28, 2023
LesbianBoy:

Just look at this one. Feel bad for your tribalistic self not me. Tinubu has destroyed the little peace in the country.

Yes o. All of us will bear the consequences of our decision. The bastards that voted buhari because of hatred for igbos paid theirs when they were shot at during endsars. I see that happening again in the next 4 to 8 years tongue
"Tribalistic self", I don't think you'd know if a tribalistic person smacks your face SMH.

Predicting doom... Another reason to allow you live in your personal dystopian society.
Re: God Has Blessed My Family We Don't Need Nigeria's Wealth - Tinubu's Wife by Segeazy: 8:20pm On May 28, 2023
quote author=LesbianBoy post=123423479]Foolish woman

You and your husband may have all the money in the world but....

Good health will elude you and your husband for destroying the little peace of this country.

Now there is so much hate because of your ambition.[/quote]

You better pray to God to give you the grace they are both enjoying now husband 71 wife 63, and you are saying good health will elude them how old are you? that you are calling this on yourself, we have several people that are below their age that has terminal sickness and they are not rich, infact many has died. If you wish anyone bad just watch your back.cos you are not their God.
Re: God Has Blessed My Family We Don't Need Nigeria's Wealth - Tinubu's Wife by juman(m): 8:20pm On May 28, 2023
Gbam.
Tinubu will serve the country with all his strength.
Re: God Has Blessed My Family We Don't Need Nigeria's Wealth - Tinubu's Wife by Guigo89: 8:21pm On May 28, 2023
Madam I see no truth in what you said because everybody knows how BAT enriched himself with lagos state treasury.
Re: God Has Blessed My Family We Don't Need Nigeria's Wealth - Tinubu's Wife by matm: 8:22pm On May 28, 2023
Acekidc4:

Seeing is believing because talk is the cheapest commodity on earth.
Re: God Has Blessed My Family We Don't Need Nigeria's Wealth - Tinubu's Wife by Bobloco: 8:23pm On May 28, 2023
blowjohn:

U inferred so in ur comment

Not at all

His lieutenants

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari's Govt Won't Succeed Until Amaechi Apologises To Pastors - Bishop Adeoye / 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma / MC Oluomo Travels Abroad After Discharge From Hospital

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.